NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide - Page 2 Empty Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Ilhan Omar declined to vote in favour of a resolution recognising the mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks as a genocide, saying any "true acknowledgement" of such crimes must include other historical "mass slaughters".

The Minnesota Democrat was one of just three House members to vote “present” on the resolution that passed in an overwhelming 405-11 vote. The congresswoman said in a statement shortly after the vote she believes in “accountability for human rights violations” but “accountability and recognition of genocide should not be used as cudgel in a political fight.

“It should be done based on academic consensus outside the push and pull of geopolitics”, she said.

Ms Omar appeared to be referring to the increasingly tense developments surrounding Turkey’s invasion into Syria after the US pulled its troops out of the region.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ilhan-omar-armenia-genocide-vote-resolution-pelosi-ottoman-turks-syria-trump-kurds-a9177796.html

The individual that says its wrong to punish Middle East countries like Iran and Turkey but happy to boycott Jews in the Middle East
This extremist Muslim has truely shown her colours alongside some other useless Democratic and Republican wankers with this vote.
"I guess its all about the Benjamins eh"?

Back to top Go down

Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide - Page 2 Empty Re: Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:And there you have it. Again when Dermocrats are antisemitic, the left will deflect and try to defend this and make excuses. We have seen this in the Uk with the rise of antisemitism within Labour. Where again the Far left are behind somew of the worst antisemitism

Even Ben makes eccuses for this, even though everyone else that understands antisemitism knew exactly what Ilahn  meant with "its all about the Benjamins." Its why she apologised, as she knew it was antisemitic and as seen Ben tries to defend this with made up crap

This is why he is not fit to judge on antisemitism.

Anyone as he has done here ttry to defend what is clearly antisemitism. Shows they only speak against certain types of racism and Jews are not included in that

You should fucking hang your head in shame ben

Then I guess so should Jewish journalist Ashley Feinburg, who tweeted: "accurately describing how the Israel lobby works is not anti-semitism."

So let me get this straight. A left wing Jew's views is now your defense to antisemitism?
Fuck me, this is what Corbyn does, and uses Far left Jews to deflect away from antisemitism
Seriously fuck off you antisemitic geranium
If this issue was around black people suffering racism from a Republican, you woyuld not hessitate in condemning
Only the far left make excuses for antisemitism from the left

Back to top Go down

Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide - Page 2 Empty Re: Antisemitic US Muslim Extremist Democrat Fails to condemn Armenian Genocide

Post by eddie Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:30 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:And there you have it. Again when Dermocrats are antisemitic, the left will deflect and try to defend this and make excuses. We have seen this in the Uk with the rise of antisemitism within Labour. Where again the Far left are behind somew of the worst antisemitism

Even Ben makes eccuses for this, even though everyone else that understands antisemitism knew exactly what Ilahn  meant with "its all about the Benjamins." Its why she apologised, as she knew it was antisemitic and as seen Ben tries to defend this with made up crap

Anyone as he has done here ttry to defend what is clearly antisemitism. Shows they only speak against certain types of racism and Jews are not included in that

Jesus. Sometimes words can be taken in different ways.
Are you now saying Ben doesn’t like Jews?????

100% yes

Why again would he not call out antisemitism here and instead try to defend this?
Ilhan apologised for this and yet he tries to interpret this a different way.
So why would he do that?
You tell me?

What??? You actually think Ben, who’ve you have know for a few years now, harbours a secret hate against Jews???

I swear. I think I’m done with forums.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:30 pm

And maybe we should remember that Omar apologized for the tweet, apparently because some Jews get triggered by the notion that they use money (like all other groups of people) to influence politics, writing, “Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

As far as not recognizing the Armenian genocide, yes, that is shameful and she deserves condemnation for that. And I'm not trying to downplay it, but it did happen 100 years ago, so forgive me for not getting too worked up about something done by the Ottoman Empire.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:31 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Then I guess so should Jewish journalist Ashley Feinburg, who tweeted: "accurately describing how the Israel lobby works is not anti-semitism."

So let me get this straight. A left wing Jew's views is now your defense to antisemitism?
Fuck me, this is what Corbyn does, and uses Far left Jews to deflect away from antisemitism
If this issue was around black people suffering racism from a Republican, you woyuld not hessitate in condemning

What, left-wing Jews aren't real Jews?

You sound anti-semitic!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm

A hell of a lot more than I do, at least Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

100% yes

Why again would he not call out antisemitism here and instead try to defend this?
So why would he do that?
You tell me?

What??? You actually think Ben, who’ve you have know for a few years now, harbours a secret hate against Jews???

Absolutely. Its why he would weaponise the holocaust to attack me with claims of placing me in an oven
When people make views of this they make light of the Holocaust itself.
People like Ben think Jews are white and privileged. Hence they do not believe they are capable of suffering discrimination. This is hpow the left views Jews today. Its a warped mindset. They only see racism through a cloured prism
So yes he is antisemitic
You either speak out against antisemitism or you make excuses for this
Ben does the later
Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

What, left-wing Jews aren't real Jews?

You sound anti-semitic!

Where did i claim they are not real Jews?

Your words not mine

Another example of Ben making up lies to thinks I have not said

In the Uk many people use the claim of someone Jewish supporting Jeremy corbyn to claim he is not antisemitic

You do realise this?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:35 pm

I do not care.

I am done.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:And maybe we should remember that Omar apologized for the tweet, apparently because some Jews get triggered by the notion that they use money (like all other groups of people) to influence politics, writing, “Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes.”

As far as not recognizing the Armenian genocide, yes, that is shameful and she deserves condemnation for that. And I'm not trying to downplay it, but it did happen 100 years ago, so forgive me for not getting too worked up about something done by the Ottoman Empire.

"Some Jews got triggered"
You see how ben downplays antisemtic troups Eddie?
If this was trump around blacks and Latinos.
Do you think he would claim some blacks and latino's got triggered?
And you ask me if I think he is antisemitic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:45 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

100% yes

So why would he do that?
You tell me?

Absolutely. Its why he would weaponise the holocaust to attack me with claims of placing me in an oven
People like Ben think Jews are white  and privileged. Hence they do not believe they are capable of suffering discrimination. This is hpow the left views Jews today. Its a warped mindset. They only see racism through a cloured prism
So yes he is antisemitic
Ben does the later
Go figure

I'm from Texas, we don't get a lot of Jews here. The only Jews I've gotten to know were a very kind older couple who hired me to work at their video store when I was 19 (they were very tight with money) and a broke loser slob who I used to be sort-of friends with when he worked at our newspaper (he should have been much more tight with money).

I've called out antisemitism plenty of times, but I'm not letting you deputize me into the antisemitism police so don't even ask.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11629-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-defends-her-statements-about-fucking-jews

That's all I'm offering up in my defense, because I'm not wasting any more time on your butt-hurt drivel.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

People like Ben think Jews are white  and privileged. Hence they do not believe they are capable of suffering discrimination. This is hpow the left views Jews today. Its a warped mindset. They only see racism through a cloured prism
So yes he is antisemitic
Ben does the later
Go figure

I'm from Texas, we don't get a lot of Jews here. The only Jews I've gotten to know were a very kind older couple who hired me to work at their video store when I was 19 (they were very tight with money) and a broke loser slob who I used to be sort-of friends with when he worked at our newspaper (he should have been much more tight with money).

I've called out antisemitism plenty of times, but I'm not letting you deputize me into the antisemitism police so don't even ask.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11629-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-defends-her-statements-about-fucking-jews

That's all I'm offering up in my defense, because I'm not wasting any more time on your butt-hurt drivel.

Where have I heard that view before

"I'm not racist because I have black friends"

You litterally just shat on Jews by saying they were triggered by an antisemitic troup. As if antisemitism was meaningless.

You are not fit to judge and rule on antisemitism, because as seen you clearly hold a bias against them

Like I said if this was Trump making racist views against Blacks. You would never claim black people as being triggered. You would whole heartedly and rightfully condemn Trump

This means you do not hold Jews to the same standard when it comes to them being victims of hate and discrimination

Many times Quill has compared Israel to the Nazi's. People only do this to make hating Israel acceptable, as people hated the nazi's. So what do people do? Make hating israel acceptable with falsehoods

You have always allowed this on your forum. Even though in the US and the UK, this is defined as antisemitism to compare Israel to the nazi's

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

So you call out antisemitism when it comes from the right, but not the left.
Which means you place your beliefs in leftist beliefs over that of calling out antisemitism
At least in the Uk we are waking up to the fact the far left has over taken the Labour party and its rife with antisemitism.
If you stand against antisemitism you call out all those who are antisemitic
You howveer downplayed this antisemitism and made excuses. Even worse claiming Jews were triggered.
Did you claim they were triggered when Ann Coulter made such appalling antisemitic comments?

Again go firgure

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:07 am

phil wrote:So you call out antisemitism when it comes from the right, but not the left.

It never comes from the left. Try again, bigot.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:13 am

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:So you call out antisemitism when it comes from the right, but not the left.

It never comes from the left.  Try again, bigot.

It never comes from the left?
Is that why the Labour party is under investigation by the Equality and Human Rights Commission on antisemitism?
You see this is why you are antisemitic and i am right to judge you on this
For you to deny left wing antisemitism, shows and proves you enable antisemitism when it comes from the left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:20 am

Oh and i will apologise for c\alling Ben antisemitic. He clearly is not but is clearly lacking in knowledge of left wing antisemitism.

You need to call out all antisemitism Ben, not make allowances for those on the left who are antisemitic

I mean Ilhan Omar thinks its wrong to sanction, Iran, Venezuela etc, but is happy to boycott Israel. Can you not see how that is singling out Jews with discrimination? If sanctions are wrong, then how can she have a view to sanction the Jewish state?

Its evident she has been brought up through Islam to dislike jews.

"I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim anti-Semitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/can-ilhan-omar-overcome-her-prejudice-11562970265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2