NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious mothers boycott Flora margarine after it pulls its adverts from Mumsnet in 'transphobia' row following complaints from a 'handful' of transgender activists

Go down

Furious mothers boycott Flora margarine after it pulls its adverts from Mumsnet in 'transphobia' row following complaints from a 'handful' of transgender activists Empty Furious mothers boycott Flora margarine after it pulls its adverts from Mumsnet in 'transphobia' row following complaints from a 'handful' of transgender activists

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:06 pm

The makers of Flora face a furious backlash after the company stopped advertising on Mumsnet because campaigners claimed the parenting website was transphobic. Mothers across Britain are now boycotting the firm that owns the margarine brand, which had responded to complaints by a 'handful' of transgender activists. Firmly denying that they are transphobic, the founders of Mumsnet insist that they are simply defending the right to free speech.

Mumsnet was set up to allow parents to share tips or stories and boasts ten million users.

Its online discussion board has been a platform for transgender issues, particularly relating to the growing number of children now declaring a wish to change sex.

Last night, dozens of women vowed to stop buying Flora or any other product sold by the company, Upfield, which also sells I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!.

Deborah Barker commented on Twitter: 'I am wholly committed to free speech and mothers/women freedom to discuss issues which pertain to them and have decided to boycott @Flora. I was a pretty loyal customer with two teenage boys, but I cannot buy from companies that support the silencing of #women.'

Another angry Mumsnet user declared: 'Well it's no great loss to Flora is it. I mean women are only responsible for the majority of the household budgeting/shopping etc. And there's only a few million of us on here.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566795/Mothers-boycott-Flora-margarine-pulls-adverts-Mumsnet-transaphobia-row.html

And in reality the hate is often coming from Trans extremists. Have a look at this link and its stunning how many get away with calls for violence. They are making things worse for transgenders these extremists and creating a further polarisation. By attacking people who clearly have concerns over self ID laws, fair play to women in sports etc. Of course there are some extreme feminists also, but the link below shows how powerful a minor punch of extremists can be in. By using threats themselves against companoies in order for them to cancel groups. Fairly dumb mistake to piss off around 10 million female customers. People with gender dysphoria should have all the support help needed, but extyremoists trans need to be called out for the hate and violence they promote

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

Back to top Go down