NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand

5 posters

Go down

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    Empty Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:28 pm

A giant chalk figure of a man with a huge club is being given a make over. The world famous Cerne Abbas Giant in Dorset is 180ft tall and will be re-chalked by hand by dozens of volunteers over the next two weeks. It has been a feature of the area since the 17th century and is in need of a gentle polish and tickle to restore it – including the 36ft erect penis. Since its last refresh in 2008, the weather has taken its toll and weeds have encroached on the Giant, blurring its previously sharp chalky outline. Tonnes of the white stuff extracted from a nearby quarry will be tightly packed in by hand to the existing 1,509ft outline of the figure to ensure it remains visible for miles around. The Giant was given to the National Trust to look after in July 1920 by the Pitt-Rivers family, and the Trust is planning a year of celebrations next year to mark the centenary.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/29/volunteers-polish-giants-erection-hand-10648785/?fbclid=IwAR3-x5DLYmKfXhgjAaeoa6zUobVRPsuNI2VDTPAHqMalKczQtsF8BXXsARw?ito=cbshare

Back to top Go down

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    Empty Re: Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:44 pm

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    PRI_820083331

What if it rains? Is there some myth involving the giant penis?

I notice there are no women. Smart!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    Empty Re: Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    PRI_820083331

What if it rains? Is there some myth involving the giant penis?

I notice there are no women. Smart!

Yes, there is a myth involving the penis.....if a woman is having difficulty getting pregnant she is supposed to go sit on the penis. Whether she is supposed to remove her knickers or not I don't know.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 pm

He has very big nipples! Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:27 pm

eddie wrote:He has very big nipples! Shocked

I noticed that as well, he actually gives your mom a run for her money.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Dude, stop thinking about my mum’s nipples. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Dude, stop thinking about my mum’s nipples. Rolling Eyes

You think I'm not trying to?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:18 am

Surprised

The world's biggest "hand job"  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Dude...how exactly did you become familiar with your MIL's nipples? There's a story in there somewhere, and we're not just going to gloss over it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Dude...how exactly did you become familiar with your MIL's nipples?  There's a story in there somewhere, and we're not just going to gloss over it.

Well, I'm surprised, yet relieved, that you don't know. You're apparently one of the few people who doesn't know about www.eddie'smumgetsherkitoff.co.uk, eddie's mom's webcam channel which has hundreds of millions of subscribers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:03 pm

That is a surprise. Um, eh...should I take a look? What is the protocol here?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:That is a surprise.  Um, eh...should I take a look?  What is the protocol here?

Well, is it your fault that she's shaming the family name? You'd be a drop in the ocean, innit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:09 pm

I agree with eds...

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand    3489511464

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down