NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism

2 posters

Go down

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Empty Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 pm

25th February 2014

Sentenced to 4.5 years, which will mean 2 and after 1 year he'll be allowed out to do some shopping.

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Articl29Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Articl30

Andrew Young, 40, became involved in an argument with cyclist Victor Ibitoye after he told him that cycling on the pavement was dangerous.

The cyclist rode off but moments later his friend, Lewis Gill, approached Mr Young, who suffered from Asperger’s Syndrome, and punched him in the face without provocation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567496/Pictured-Shocking-moment-doting-son-killed-single-punch-head-row-cycling-pavement-killer-jailed-just-four-half-years.html#ixzz2uLDwaHed
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Empty Re: Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Articl31Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Articl32

Back to top Go down

Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Empty Re: Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:11 pm

look at the poor guy he doesn't even try to defend himself i bet the idiot is well pleased with himself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 am

It seems the foreign killer's mother doesn't think it's serious.

Some savages do get brought up with slayings though, don't they?

Usually in Africa - Somalia, Nigeria etc.

The mother of a thug who killed an autistic man dismissed his crime as ‘no big deal’ last night.
In a display of callous indifference, Sherron O’Hagan said she did not know ‘what all the fuss was about’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568819/Killing-man-Its-no-big-deal-As-Attorney-General-deluged-calls-increase-sentence-sneer-mother-thug-punched-Aspergers-sufferer.html#ixzz2uVxMvAK0

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 am

There are now three separate threads about this incident.  ::dunno:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:There are now three separate threads about this incident.  ::dunno:: 

Well, one about the incident, one about the sentence and one from the foreign kid who has just come back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There are now three separate threads about this incident.  ::dunno:: 

Well, one about the incident, one about the sentence and one from the foreign kid who has just come back home.

I wish the mods would just merge threads which are about the same thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:02 am

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No need - the new one will drop off the board - we've all made a duplicate thread at some time - titles aren't always clear enough, although this one has been on for 2 days or so.

I expect this guy to have 3 or 4 years added on to his sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:05 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No need - the new one will drop off the board - we've all made a duplicate thread at some time - titles aren't always clear enough, although this one has been on for 2 days or so.

I expect this guy to have 3 or 4 years added on to his sentence.

Two of the threads were started by you, and the first one has more posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am

Anyway, I've watched the video, and there was no provocation. Gill walked off after he attacked Andrew Young and just left him in the road, as did the stupid girl who was fiddling with her hair. The guy with the bicycle did at least hesitate.

It's quite bizarre that the judge didn't give Gill much higher sentence. It will probably be increased but not by much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, I've watched the video, and there was no provocation. Gill walked off after he attacked Andrew Young and just left him in the road, as did the stupid girl who was fiddling with her hair. The guy with the bicycle did at least hesitate.

It's quite bizarre that the judge didn't give Gill much higher sentence. It will probably be increased but not by much.

justice in this case has not been served out in two years for taking a life is crazy... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:00 am

heavenly father wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, I've watched the video, and there was no provocation. Gill walked off after he attacked Andrew Young and just left him in the road, as did the stupid girl who was fiddling with her hair. The guy with the bicycle did at least hesitate.

justice in this case has not been served out in two years for taking a life is crazy... Smile 

I agree, particularly as the man walked away.

I don't get this halving of sentences anyway - there's no point to it. All sentences should be a minimum IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I agree, particularly as the man walked away.

I don't get this halving of sentences anyway - there's no point to it. All sentences should be a minimum IMO.

I agree, being awarded reduce time for good behaviour how can that reduce the severity of the crime... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:28 pm

What a callous piece of shit. It's little wonder he turned out the way he did with shit-for-brains as a mother.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:29 pm

eddie wrote:What a callous piece of shit. It's little wonder he turned out the way he did with shit-for-brains as a mother.

It says it all really ... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 pm

heavenly father wrote:
eddie wrote:What a callous piece of shit. It's little wonder he turned out the way he did with shit-for-brains as a mother.

Afternoon HF
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:07 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Afternoon HF

good afternoon eddie.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

The public outcry over the four-year sentence handed down to Gill, 20, has resulted in the Attorney General stepping in to examine whether the judge’s ruling was unduly lenient – but Gill’s mother yesterday said she doesn’t understand “what all the fuss is about”.

Speaking outside her home in Sutton, South London, Sharron O’Hagan told the Mail: “It was just an accident. It’s not a big deal. This will all be forgotten tomorrow. He’s my son, what do you want me to say? He didn’t mean to kill him and that’s that.”

She added: “This story will be the lining of chips tomorrow. I just don’t understand what all the fuss is about.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mother-of-andrew-youngs-onepunch-killer-lewis-gill-says-crime-was-no-big-deal-9156497.html

Disgraceful Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Smile162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:The public outcry over the four-year sentence handed down to Gill, 20, has resulted in the Attorney General stepping in to examine whether the judge’s ruling was unduly lenient – but Gill’s mother yesterday said she doesn’t understand “what all the fuss is about”.

Speaking outside her home in Sutton, South London, Sharron O’Hagan told the Mail: “It was just an accident. It’s not a big deal. This will all be forgotten tomorrow. He’s my son, what do you want me to say? He didn’t mean to kill him and that’s that.”

She added: “This story will be the lining of chips tomorrow. I just don’t understand what all the fuss is about.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mother-of-andrew-youngs-onepunch-killer-lewis-gill-says-crime-was-no-big-deal-9156497.html

Disgraceful Foreigner Kills Bournemouth Man With Autism Smile162

Thats the sort of moron that raises a killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 pm

The dirty coward, he took more than one liberty hitting this poor lad, the lad has his hands in his pockets ffs...

As for the sentence, that would only encourage some to hit someone with a disability , go to prison...get fed and have plenty recreation and meet 'friends'.

Despicable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down