NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused

+2
Syl
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused Empty Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused

Post by eddie Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 pm

A twitter user has left people dumbfounded after sharing a rather bizarre post about women wearing lipstick at work

Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused 41c46910

A man has taken to the social media platform to share his thoughts on women wearing lipstick in the work place.

And it's fair to say his message hasn't gone down too well.

Stefan Molyneux, the host of Freedomain Radio, appeared to compare women wearing lipstick in the business world to a man showing up to a meeting with a giant artificial boner.

He said: "So strange. Do you know that female lipstick simulates sexual arousal?

"Can you imagine a man showing up for a business meeting with a giant artificial boner straining at his pants?

"Yet lipstick is perfectly acceptable in the business world."

His bizarre tweet quickly went viral with over 3,200 likes and hundreds of retweets.

But many were unsure exactly what point he was trying to make.

"What the everloving f*** are you talking about," asked one confused user.

"This doesn't even make any sense," replied someone else.

A third person wrote: "Dude what the f*** are you talking about?"

Another responded saying: "So many questions! Is there 'male lipstick'? Does 'female lipstick' stimulate sexual arousal in the wearer or the observer? Where can I buy some? What is an artificial boner? Who are you? Why is this in my feed?"

Someone else advised Molyneux that "everyone has random weird thoughts. It's okay not to share them on Twitter ."

However there was one person who claimed to understand the tweet.

They said: "There's a ton of people in the comments thinking they're dunking on him by calling him an easily aroused incel.

"He's not saying red lipstick makes men horny, he's saying it simulates women being horny. I don't know why everyone thinks they're being clever by misreading him."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-compares-lipstick-artificial-boner-18885350
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused Empty Re: Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused

Post by Syl Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:57 pm

Well he does have a point. Cool
A womans facial lips swell and redden when she is sexually aroused, so wearing lipstick could be seen as trying to imitate that, in fact that was probably why women first started wearing lip colour..
Not sure in this day and age many people put that sort of meaning on putting a bit of lippy on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused Empty Re: Man compares lipstick to something very sexual - and leaves everyone very confused

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:15 am

Syl wrote:Well he does have a point. Cool
A womans facial lips swell and redden when she is sexually aroused, so wearing lipstick could be seen as trying to imitate that, in fact that was probably why women first started wearing lip colour..
Not sure in this day and age many people put that sort of meaning on putting a bit of lippy on.

I think the only thing that remains of that association we have between lipstick and horniness is the fact that few people let their young daughters wear lipstick -- mostly, I think, without really thinking about why they think it's inappropriate.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:Well he does have a point. Cool

I think the only thing that remains of that association we have between lipstick and horniness is the fact that few people let their young daughters wear lipstick -- mostly, I think, without really thinking about why they think it's inappropriate.

Yeah, he is definately overthinking things.

Sexualising young girls, dressing them up and plastering them in makeup is so wrong.
Great for indoor play, sickening when putting them on show in beauty pageants.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 am

I agree Syl. I wear lipstick, I like being feminine and wear a little bit of make up every day.
Nothing wrong with it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:36 am

eddie wrote:I agree Syl. I wear lipstick, I like being feminine and wear a little bit of make up every day.
Nothing wrong with it.
Me too.....and it's to make ME feel good, nothing to do with wanting to attract men.
I really think he has the wrong idea about modern women ...applying lipstick is just part of a normal routine in many womens day to day lives.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:04 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I agree Syl. I wear lipstick, I like being feminine and wear a little bit of make up every day.
Nothing wrong with it.
Me  too.....and it's to make ME feel good, nothing to do with wanting to attract men.
I really think he has the wrong idea about modern women ...applying lipstick is just part of a normal routine in many womens day to day lives.

I agree. And I give you my thanks on this thread because I agree and also because you’re pretty. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:45 am

I like that pale pink Lipstick, it goes with a lot of my Dresses !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
Me  too.....and it's to make ME feel good, nothing to do with wanting to attract men.

I agree. And I give you my thanks on this thread because I agree and also because you’re pretty. Cool

Aww thank you...and ditto. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm

nicko wrote:I like that pale pink Lipstick, it goes with a lot of my Dresses !

I am now picturing a Mr Tom lookalike in a Mary Quant dress and make up. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Lipstick turns him on? its ankles with others or the nape of the neck, or breasts or legs or backsides or hair or wrists even eyes, maybe he should demand he only works with women in burkhas.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:33 am

You know what? The guy likes women’s lips and finds lipstick a turn on. Own it dude. Doesn’t make you a pervert but don’t try and twist it into something that makes you feel better. Rolling Eyes

Sometimes people are so sexually repressed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Maybe deep down he is a bit of a woman hater.
When he gets turned on (and a woman wearing a bold lipcolour seems to do it for him) he compares that to a man's erection, which is an obvious sign of arousal.
He probably gets one himself when he sees the red lips, and instead of accepting it, he is blaming the woman for being deliberately provocative.

Hmmm....I wouldn't like to be his wife or girlfriend.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:32 pm

A dash of red lipstick is completely harmless. 
A so called ''artificial boner" ain't, - it's lewd & embarrassing. 

This guy isn't comparing like with like, he's comparing two extremes!  Smile

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down