NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists

Go down

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Empty Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:35 am

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Quds-Day-4-Khomeini-270x300

The Khomeinists of the self-styled Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) appear to be confused. Ahead of their annual “Al Quds Day” Israel hatred march, scheduled for this Sunday in London, they have issued this statement:
Flags: participants are welcome to bring flags that show solidarity with the Palestinian cause. Flags of proscribed (illegal) organisations will not be allowed. For example, you can bring a Hizbullah flag to show support for the political wing of Hizbullah. This is because the political wing of Hizbullah is not a proscribed organisation.
Let’s help the poor dears with this silly “wings” fiction of European diplomacy. This line should bring them hurtling back to the truth here on earth:
Everyone is aware of the fact that Hezbollah is one body and one entity. Its military and political wings are unified.
That’s Hezbollah political affairs official Ammar Moussawi speaking.

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Quds-Day-Final-Solution

This could be of assistance as well:
However, jokingly I will say – though I disagree on such separation or division – that I suggest that our ministers in the upcoming Lebanese government be from the military wing of Hezbollah!
That’s Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah rubbishing the “wings” nonsense.

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Quds-Day-Banners-300x209
Now Hezbollah is very busy slaughtering Syrians these days. So if the lines above aren’t enough we can’t expect them to intervene in a London dispute as they get on with their crucial mission for Assad’s regime.

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Quds-Day-4-Death-300x225

So how about someone closer to home? Mick Napier of the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign, for example, who is due to speak at the rally this Sunday. Here he is at Al Quds Day in 2012, fancying his movement as some sort of Hezbollah UK. He calls on people to take on the fearsome target of the Israeli dance group Batsheva. “Drive Batsheva out of London while Hezbollah drove them out of Lebanon and while the Arab resistance drives them out of Israel”. No “wings” nuance there! Or perhaps the “political wing” hurled some harsh words at Israeli forces in Lebanon and that’s why they left?

Sure enough, thugs did disrupt that Batsheva tour. Takbir!
Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Something-for-Hezbollah-UK-to-get-very-upset-about-300x168
Or perhaps Mr Corbyn could help? After all, he is a friend of Hezbollah and likes to “make the case for Iran”. He is also very fond of the IHRC and has addressed Al Quds Day crowds himself, alongside Mr Napier.

I like the way it works, I like the sense of values surrounding it, and I’ve found them extremely helpful in bringing cases to my attention of individual abuses of human rights that they’re concerned about. But also general issues concerning the rights of people in the Middle East. The situation in Iraq and Afghanistan. And I’ve found them generally extremely helpful, extremely positive, and help to challenge the notion that human rights is somehow or other something based on Romano-Christian law and based on Europe rather than the rest of the world. I like the concept that Islamic Human Rights Commission represents all that’s best in Islam concerning the rights of individuals to free expression, to peaceful assembly, and the rights of individuals within a society.

This Al Quds Day lot seem rather frank so perhaps they could help too. Hezbollah is not enough. No, add “marg bar Mousavi” (death to Mousavi) as you abuse a small group of Iranian opponents of the regime in Tehran.

do trust the IHRC will see clearly before Sunday and abandon their imaginary one-winged bird. They wouldn’t want to be seen as ignorant. Let alone a pack of hopeless liars. Would they?
Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Quds-Day-Israelis-are-Nazis-300x225

http://hurryupharry.org/2017/06/15/al-quds-day-%E2%80%93-let%E2%80%99s-help-some-confused-khomeinists/

Back to top Go down

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Empty Re: Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:42 am

Six years ago two Islamic terrorists gagged and bound me, forced me to my knees and hacked to death my American friend before my eyes.

Their cleavers chopped away her future generations, ripped apart her family’s heart, tore my own innocence to shreds and decimated the person that I once was.

Bloodied and battered I staggered through the forest, certain of death yet surprisingly finding help.

I recall with gratitude the Israeli Muslim surgeon who stitched up my thirteen machete wounds, tended my thirty broken bones and saved my life.

Through that mile walk back, I was unaware of my future survival and oblivious to the commission that came with it: to speak up against hatred.

It is both hateful and untrue to say that every Muslim is a terrorist.

Al Quds Day organisers tell marchers they CAN wave Hezbollah flags
Sadiq Khan raises concerns over Al Quds Day with Met commissioner
It is also untruthful to claim that the terrorism now ravaging Europe is generic and not perpetrated by those belonging to the global Muslim community.

The denial is disingenuous, unhelpful, a patronising absolution of community responsibility and therefore a dangerous form of political correctness gone-mad.

After the attack, my wellbeing only took a turn for the good when I claimed my right to rage at those who murdered my friend.

For the wellbeing of this society, the British people also need to claim their rights to rage at a system that gags them from calling things for what they are, due to fear of being charged with hate speech and being in violation of the Public Order Act Section 5 – an act which increasingly deems values and traditions spawned from Judeo-Christian ethics as offensive.

Personally speaking, I find the blowing up of children at a pop concert and the slitting of young women’s throats on London’s streets far more offensive than a shop owner who hangs a “stop funding terrorism” sign and a Christian who screens Bible verses on a TV in his cafe.

The lawbreakers were told by the British police to take these things down because they were both offensive and an offence under the Public Order Act Section 5.

As a London-born survivor of Islamic terrorism, I too am offended.

I am offended by the allowing of the Al-Quds March Day (an Iranian-backed propaganda tool) that will take place in London on Sunday despite the Mayor expressing his concerns to the Metropolitan Police and a petition signed by thousands stating their outrage.

In the name of free-speech, people will march in support of organisations that the British government has designated as terror groups. It won’t be the first time that they will be allowed to chant hate, vilify “Zionists” and demonise Israel, the sole refuge for Jewish people in the Middle East, and also the lone democracy.

This appalling abuse of free speech coupled with the authorities selectively appropriating the Public Order Act Section 5, is what ensures that British Jewish schools, British Jewish institutions and British synagogues will continue to need security surveillance night and day.

These double standards and the gagging and harassing of individuals who speak question and challenge the system, is also what will guarantee the increasing familiar sight of police and ambulance crews, scraping parts of men women and children off the walls of a cultural arena and London’s streets.

Kay Wilson is a British-born Israeli tour guide, a public speaker, a jazz pianist, a cartoonist and a survivor of a Palestinian machete attack. Since the terror attack, Kay has been working as an educator for StandWithUs. She is registered with the Israel Speakers Agency and her award-winning articles have been published in The Tower and The Times of Israel.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/kay-wilson-column-al-quds/

Back to top Go down

Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists Empty Re: Al Quds Day – Let’s Help Some Confused Khomeinists

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:44 am

This Sunday up to 1,000 sympathisers of a terror organisation will march through London with impunity. Protestors at this ‘Al-Quds (Jerusalem) Day Rally’ will raise the flag of the anti-Semitic, sectarian shia-jihadist group Hezbollah, while the London Metropolitan Police protects them.

We know this will happen, because the rally’s organisers at the so-called Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) have brazenly issued guidelines encouraging protestors to do so.

Coming just under two weeks since it was revealed to public incredulity that London bridge terrorist Khurram Butt had flown the ISIS flag without consequence on a television documentary, our impotency in the face of terrorist propaganda will once again be mocked. Khurram Butt proclaimed ‘this is for Allah’ as he ruthlessly slit, stabbed and slashed his innocent victims to death with his dagger. The Hezbollah flag bears the words “Party of Allah” in Arabic, along with a dagger and a raised fist clenching an assault rifle.

Much to the dismay of antisemitism campaigners, the London Met have confirmed that the rally is indeed set to go ahead, bringing central London to a halt so that Hezbollah-supporters may march through the heart of our capital.

Hezbollah’s Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah said: “If Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.” Let there be no doubt, Hezbollah is an anti-Semitic, sectarian shia-jihadist terror organisation that advocates the annihilation of Jews worldwide, and has militarily backed Assad’s atrocities in Syria for geo-sectarian reasons at the behest of their state sponsor Iran.

It was in fact the Iranian regime newly under the control of Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979 that initiated the annual marking of ‘Al Quds Day’ on the third Friday of the month of Ramadan with the opening declaration “Israel, the enemy of mankind, the enemy of humanity…” The rally’s London organisers, the IHRC, have been acting mouthpieces for Iranian Islamism in Britain for a long time since.

Though the British government has proscribed the “military wing” of Hezbollah under the Terrorism Act 2000, its “political wing” is not proscribed. Section 13 of the Terrorism Act is clear that “A person in a public place commits an offence if he wears an item of clothing, or wears, carries or displays an article, in such a way or in such circumstances as to arouse reasonable suspicion that he is a member or supporter of a proscribed organisation”. Ignoring this, the Metropolitan Police Service has taken the view that if someone carries a Hezbollah flag, officers should presume that the person is supporting Hezbollah’s “political activity” and not any of Hezbollah’s acts of terrorism.

This is absurd.

Even Hezbollah refutes this arbitrary division.

Their Deputy Secretary-General Naim Qassem told in the Los Angeles Times that the “same leadership that directs the parliamentary and government work also leads jihad actions in the struggle against Israel.

In other words, our politicians fudged it.

Putting aside the fiction that Hizbollah has political and military wings, because updating legislation will inevitably take time, the Charities Commission still has a chance to act.

The IHRC remains a registered charity in England and Wales, allowing it to have partnered with our police force’s anti-terror units and testify as ‘experts’ at Parliament.

Charity commission guidelines state clearly that “any links between a charity and terrorism are totally unacceptable and corrosive of public confidence in charities..even indirect or informal links with a terrorist organisation pose unacceptable risks to the property of a charity and its proper and effective administration”.

These guidelines meet a lower threshold than criminal culpability, stating “even if the link or association did not amount to a criminal offence, it is difficult to see how a charity could adequately manage the risks to the charity and find a way in which the trustees could properly discharge their charity law duties and responsibilities.”

Yet despite frequent complaints, the Charity Commission has yet to open a statutory inquiry into the IHRC, invoking the new counter-extremism powers it requested and received from Parliament.

Why must ordinary everyday British Muslims be expected to bear the brunt of public anger because of indefensible political correctness of our institutions, politicians and bureaucrats?

Imagine the BNP were ingrained into the fabric of our institutions in this way. Such gross negligence towards Islamism in this country can only be explained by the harbouring of a bigotry of low expectations towards Muslim extremists. And it is inevitably our communities, Muslims or otherwise, who suffer.

London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan has spoken passionately about his anger at terrorists abusing his faith to kill innocents. The mayor’s personal intervention and appeal to the Met’s Commissioner Cressida Dick, at this late hour is needed. Polarised times such as these require leadership. Savvy political statements are for ordinary politicians. But it takes a statesman to show true leadership. Anything less is an insult to all those we lost to jihadist attacks in Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge over the last three months.

To honour those victims, terrorist flags must not fly in London this Sunday.

It is as simple as that.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/flying-terrorist-flags-in-the-capital-is-an-insult-to-victims-of-london-attacks/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down