NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history.

+4
Ben Reilly
Vintage
nicko
Andy
8 posters

Go down

Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history. Empty Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history.

Post by Andy Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 am

Just to counter Didge's endless anti Corbyn stories, here is a bit of counter-balance.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-is-the-most-smeared-politician-in-history/18/07/

Last edited by Andy on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history. Empty Re: Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history.

Post by nicko Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 am

It wont load Andy, but the IRA and HAMMAS lover deserves all he gets !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history. Empty Re: Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history.

Post by Andy Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 am

Try that Nick. . I am not defending some of Corbyns positions, but apparently 75% of what you read about him is either garbage or invented. And Boris Johnson got fired from the Times  for stuff like that.
And we will have a serial liar and a man who threatened a journalist with a beating as our PM.
I think the hacks need to turn their attention towards Boris.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am

I dont want Boris to be PM.
What a riduclous apologist argument by Andy
Using the poor smear claim, when labour support is at its lowest for decades
That is all down to Corbyn and the Far left that have overun the Labour party
You seem to do a lot of defending of Corbyn Andy

And the source Andy uses?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-london-economic/

Extreme left wing bias

Beggars belief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:30 am

Also their claim to be the most smeraed in history is laughable. Even more when most stories about Corbynb are factual

I can think of countless more like Thatcher for example that is still decades later being smeared today. Or how about Churchill?

Their cvlaim is that he is factually misrepresented, by both the left and right wing media?

Really?

They do not even present any form of stats or the 75% of articles being corrected that they claim are wrong to back up this claim

Its simple hyperbole by the article and an apologist article for Corbyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:09 pm

As the IRA and Hamas links are proven and the transcripts of what he has said, and his tepid response to antsemitism in his party, I can't for the life of me see a reason to make up lies about him he surely has more than enough for real bad press for very good reason.
I too have no wish to see Johnson as pm, in fact I reckon he is pretty useless in any ministerial office , the foreign office was glad to be rid of him.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Vintage wrote:As the IRA and Hamas links are proven and the transcripts of what he has said, and his tepid response to antsemitism in his party, I can't for the life of me see a reason to make up lies about him he surely has more than enough for real bad press for very good reason.
I too have no wish to see Johnson as pm, in fact I reckon he is pretty useless in any ministerial office , the foreign office was glad to be rid of him.

If you get a chance Vintage you should have a read.

http://fathomjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Institutionally-Antisemitic-Report-for-event.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Thanks I will.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:50 am

The leaders of both major parties are a nightmare ... I'd probably favor Corbyn over Johnson, but I'd hold my nose. I find his attitude toward Putin really disturbing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 am

You favour Corbyn ? FFS !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 pm

No mention of this in the Tory press.
Corbyn , the most smeared politician in history. Fb_img59
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Maria Gatland is everything that Tories wished that Muslims were. Home grown terrorists are the worst.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Tories don't like to get hit where it hurts.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:48 pm

I take it that everyone knows that The London Economic is a London-based and weighted "digital newspaper" that fatuously claims to be politically independent but was set up by former journalism graduates from Edinburgh University specifically to promote Left wing (and, in particular, virulently anti-Tory, anti-Daily Mail) thinking and values.

Nowt wrong with that, IMO, but given that its most avid reader is probably Seamus Milne there's nothing surprising in the fact that Labour's communications department feed it out to the party's ever-willing "useful idiots" to churn out to the social media under the guise of authoritative news and comment.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I take it that everyone knows that The London Economic is a London-based and weighted  "digital newspaper" that fatuously claims to be politically independent but was set up by former journalism graduates from Edinburgh University specifically to promote Left wing (and, in particular, virulently anti-Tory, anti-Daily Mail) thinking and values.

Nowt wrong with that, IMO, but given that its most avid reader is probably Seamus Milne there's nothing surprising in the fact that Labour's communications department feed it out to the party's ever-willing "useful idiots" to churn out to the social media under the guise of authoritative news and comment.

Edinburgh University is one of the finest schools in the world.  In fact, the four Scottish universities are the best four in Great Britain...Oxbridge having taken a nap.  I raise my glass in respect for anything generated by any one of them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Politically weighted.
Like the Sun , Torygraph, Mail and Express.?
Printing ludicrous and amateurish Photoshop of Corbyns head on a chicken.
My daughter creates far superior work, gets it published and makes a tidy sum.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Andy wrote:Politically weighted.

Did I say they weren't? The Daily Mail's official editorial policy has always been to support the Conservative and Unionist Party. The Telegraph and Express, too, I would imagine, but I've never seem them formally declare it. The Sun used to support Labour, or have you forgotten? As affiliates of either side they are completely unreliable so far as loyalty is concerned.

I also, in case you missed that too, said that IMO there is nothing wrong in The London Economy being Left biased. The difference is that they claim to be independent when they are clearly not, and so far as I know the political content of none of the papers you mention is circulated in party HQ briefing notices for regurgitation in the social media by their supporters.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I take it that everyone knows that The London Economic is a London-based and weighted  "digital newspaper" that fatuously claims to be politically independent but was set up by former journalism graduates from Edinburgh University specifically to promote Left wing (and, in particular, virulently anti-Tory, anti-Daily Mail) thinking and values.

Edinburgh University is one of the finest schools in the world.  In fact, the four Scottish universities are the best four in Great Britain...Oxbridge having taken a nap.  I raise my glass in respect for anything generated by any one of them.

I agree with you entirely on the status of Edinburgh University...but I know from experience (more posteriori!) having been an occasional visiting tutor at two other university departments of journalism that they do generally tend to be very Left leaning. And no, that's not a gripe...I was too in my youth!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t27920-and-yet-people-blindly-follow-and-want-to-vote-for-corbyn#529125

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:43 pm

Nobody is bothered by your OCD rant at your worst enemy, Didge.
Advertising it here doesn't make it any more interesting or less biased.
You dispise him with furious anger. You HATE him with all your vengeance. You wish him ill.
We get it.
Advertising profusely on this forum may convince about 6 people (who already hate him) that he is a bad man. It ain't gonna change the world.
Deal with it. There is a reasonable chance he may become PM. What are going to do? Start a gofundme campaign to assassinate him?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Andy wrote:Nobody is bothered by your OCD rant at your worst enemy, Didge.
Advertising it here doesn't make it any more interesting or less biased.
You dispise him with furious anger. You HATE him with all your vengeance. You wish him ill.
We get it.
Advertising profusely on this forum may convince about 6 people (who already hate him) that he is a bad man. It ain't gonna change the world.
Deal with it. There is a reasonable chance he may become PM. What are going to do? Start a gofundme campaign to assassinate him?

Can you point to any post where I have ever said I hate him or am angry? Wished ill of him? 

No, did not think so. So its you going off on a rant because I have posted alarming information about Corbyn. What I am showing is very genuine criticism and concern in regards to someone. Who has a history of pallying up to some of the most hateful people. The fact you go off on one for me posting factual information. Says more about you than it does about me, because not once have you condenm Corbyn for any of his relationships with terrorists, antisemites, homophobes etc

Again that speaks volumes about you. The reality is I find it astounding that people are even trusting of Corbyn, who I place alongside Trump as being dangereous. 

So its important people understand who they really are voting for. You clearly do not seem to like that. I wonder why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:02 pm

So its no good lying Andy making up crap I have never said. That shows the level of depeseration you have succumbed to in order to defend the indefensible. You claim to not support him and yet seem to to be a massive Corbyn apologist.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm

You are unbalanced. Perhaps in more ways than one..
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Andy wrote:You are unbalanced. Perhaps in more ways than one..

Well if being concerned about Corbyn and Trump makes me unbalanced. I would love to understand how you define what balanced is?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 am

Ha Ha, Andy claiming some one is "unbalanced" ,
Pot, Kettle Black, I think !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:37 am

phildidge wrote:Also their claim to be the most smeraed in history is laughable. Even more when most stories about Corbynb are factual

I can think of countless more like Thatcher for example that is still decades later being smeared today. Or how about Churchill?

Their cvlaim is that he is factually misrepresented, by both the left and right wing media?

Really?

They do not even present any form of stats or the 75% of articles being corrected that they claim are wrong to back up this claim

Thatcher actually LED the country. She was PM for 10 years. Any criticisms she gets was wholly earned during that decade (along with the adulation she gets from the other side).

Churchill? There are a few slurs thrown his way, some merited, but many not. In any case, he is also the most revered British politician I can think of. The balance weighs significantly to the positive.

Corbyn has never led this country. The accusations against him will remain accusations and will be forgotten if he leaves without ever becoming PM. And then the RW propaganda machines will pump whatever bile they have left all over his successor.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 am

Basketball

Thatcher :  oversaw the destruction of Britain's resources sector, and the running-down of your manufacturing and farm sectors..

Churchill :  was PM at the peak of Britain's scandolous 'stolen children' efforts, happily turning a blind eye to all of those abuses and child exploitations back in the day..

Corbyn :  the olde Bolshie makes a lot of noise over there --  but as leader has always done so from the opposition benches.

If Dodge, Victor, nicko and Fred didn't have those dreaded "Marxist" devils of the Labour Party to blame for all their woes, then they would have to invent some other scapegoat to blame..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am

I repeat, fuck off and look what's happening to your own country, cause you know fuck all about ours !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Andy wrote:Politically weighted.
Printing ludicrous and amateurish Photoshop of Corbyns head on a chicken.
My daughter creates far superior work, gets it published and makes a tidy sum

One of the journalistic forerunners of Photoshopped caricatures of politicians was the news sheet cartoon that appeared in the 18th and 19th century. They vividly depicted all aspects of society and the huge divisions between the rich and the poor at that time...and were positively brutal, not to mention highly libellous.

And you're offended by a picture of Corbyn's head on a chicken? You, one of the coterie of Left wing posters who wildly celebrated the death of an old and infirm Margaret Thatcher after cruelly mocking her when she was diagnosed as having Alzheimer's disease?

Don't you dare preach the moral high ground to me, you bloody hypocrite
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:24 pm

+100000000000 and a few more ,the Wanker !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
phildidge wrote:Also their claim to be the most smeraed in history is laughable. Even more when most stories about Corbynb are factual

Really?

Thatcher actually LED the country. She was PM for 10 years. Any criticisms she gets was wholly earned during that decade (along with the adulation she gets from the other side).

Churchill? There are a few slurs thrown his way, some merited, but many not. In any case, he is also the most revered British politician I can think of. The balance weighs significantly to the positive.

Corbyn has never led this country. The accusations against him will remain accusations and will be forgotten if he leaves without ever becoming PM. And then the RW propaganda machines will pump whatever bile they have left all over his successor.

And here we go again, that now its to you acceptable the criticism of Thatcher but not Corbyn. Even though the evidence is staggering of his pallying up to terrorists, homophobes, antisemites and him being an antisemite himself. The reality is and as seen the supporters of him either are antisemites or turn a blind eye to the fact Labour has now being over run with far left extremists.

As seen the fact you are an apologist for Corbyn, where again the evidence is staggering is comparable to smelly defending Nick Griffin

The reality is Corbyn is not the most smeared politician in history and most of the articles on him, which many also come from the left by the way. Are based on his views and what he has done. The fact you continue to bury your head in the sand over this is what is worrying. It seems you are happy to throw Jews under the Bus, because you place your beliefs in socialism over that of the defending Jews from hatred.

To be honest I find that disgusting and appalling. I wonder when will you wake up mate? After the equalities watchdog finds labour guilty? Or will you still continue to defend him?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:20 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down