NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it

+6
eddie
Syl
Miffs2
Raggamuffin
nicko
Andy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it Empty Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn’s alleged ‘support’ for the IRA was back on the news agenda on Sunday 21 May. But while he has repeatedly denounced the violence surrounding the Irish terrorist group, one Conservative politician was actually a member of it. Going as far as to say that the more British soldiers killed, the better.
Wait, what…?

As Evolve Politics reported, Maria Gatland is a sitting Conservative councillor in Croydon, South London. But a look into her past reveals she used to be known as Maria McGuire. And she was not only a member of the Provisional IRA, but was the lover of one of its highest ranking chiefs, David O’Connell.

In a book she wrote about her time in the IRA called To Take Arms: My Year With The IRA Provisionals, Gatland describes her time with the Republican group. She wrote in detail why, at the time, she supported their actions, saying in the opening of the book:

I agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better… we heard late at night that a British soldier had been shot and seriously wounded in Belfast or Derry and we would hope by the morning he would be dead… I accepted the bombing of Belfast and when civilians were accidentally blown to pieces dismissed this as one of the unfortunate effects of urban guerrilla warfare.’

Arms running

But Gatland shot to notoriety in the 1970s after a British newspaper exposed her and O’Connell’s arms running on the continent for the IRA. As The Belfast Telegraph reported in 2008:

O’Connell took her to the Continent on an abortive mission to buy modern arms to replace old equipment. The old stuff would malfunction during gun battles, which she said was “particularly annoying for the really good snipers”. Their travels took them to Zurich, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, but they constantly felt they were being followed. In France, McGuire wrote: “At one period I thought seriously about using my gun on one of our shadows.

When her and O’Connell’s activities were exposed, they fled back to Ireland to escape the police. But even when she admitted at a press conference what the pair had been up to, no criminal proceedings took place. Reportedly, she was court-martialled by the IRA and sentenced to death as a result of her book’s publication.
Accidentally exposed

Gatland’s time in the IRA did not last long. She says that after the Bloody Friday attacks on 21 July 1972, when up to 22 bombs were detonated in Belfast in just over an hour, killing 11 and injuring 130, she realised that her actions were “idealistic and very naive”. She fled to England, under the protection of Special Branch and immunity from prosecution. It was from here that she eventually ended up a Tory councillor in South London.

But her past was only revealed by accident when someone inadvertently referred to her as “Councillor McGuire” at a Croydon council meeting. At the time in 2008, she was removed as the Conservative-led authority’s education chief and lost the whip. But she managed to hold onto her job as a councillor which she still is to this date.
Lessons learned?

Gatland said of her time in the Provisional IRA:

I was very concerned about what was happening to my country and believed joining the IRA was the way to do something about it… It wasn’t something I wanted to be involved in and so I left. I realised violence was not the answer and I now abhor violence.

But her history shows the inherent hypocrisy at the heart of both the Conservative Party, and the UK press more broadly.

A campaign of hypocrisy

Corbyn’s association with the IRA was born out of trying to find peace in Northern Ireland. While history may be open to interpretation on whether his actions were correct or not, his reasoning comes from the right place: that of looking for peace.

Contrast this with Gatland. She has undoubtedly renounced her past involvement with the group. But this doesn’t distract from her active involvement as a 25-year-old woman in attempts to buy illegal weapons. And, possibly, terrorist incidents. This is, of course, irrelevant if you’re the UK media. Because the campaign to smear Corbyn’s Labour doesn’t even consider hypocrisy. As long as it’s doing its job for the Tories.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/05/21/ignore-corbyn-supporting-ira-media-forgetting-tory-politician-member/

Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it Empty Re: Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it

Post by Andy Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Fake news. 

Will bleat Thorin.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it Empty Re: Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Early life

Gatland was born Maria McGuire, to a middle-class family, and lived in the suburb of Churchtown, Dublin. She was one of four siblings (two brothers and a sister). She was educated at St. Anne's School and then University College Dublin, where she studied English language and literature.[1]
IRA involvement

McGuire became a member of the IRA in the early 1970s. She moved in the upper echelons of the organisation and had an affair with Dáithí Ó Conaill (later a Continuity IRA chief-of-staff), whom she accompanied to the European continent on an arms buying expedition. The expedition came to nothing because it was reported in the British Press and Conaill and McGuire abandoned the mission.[1]

After an IRA bomb went off on Bloody Friday in Belfast killing nine and maiming over 100, McGuire decided to leave the IRA. She was told by the authorities if she did so she would receive Special Branch protection. In the late summer of 1972 she appeared in London and wrote a series of articles for The Observer,[2] went into hiding, and wrote a book about her experiences in the organisation called To Take Arms, A Year in the Provisional IRA which was published in 1973.[1][3]
Political career

In 2002 Maria Gatland was elected as a member of the Conservative Party to Croydon Council as a councillor for Croham ward and in 2006 became Croydon's cabinet member for education. She says that she never hid her past. [1] When the Conservative Party found out about her Republican past she stepped down as a council cabinet member in early December 2008.[3] At the same time Gatland was suspended by the party, but was later accepted back to the Tory fold.[4] She was subsequently re-elected as a councillor in the 2010 and 2014 local elections.[5]
Personal life

Around 1986 McGuire moved to Croydon where she met and married her late husband Mervyn Gatland, who ran a garden maintenance business. Gatland has said that at this time she was very fragile and had two breakdowns.[1]
References

David McKitterick Terrorist to Tory, The Independent, 6 December 2008
The Observer, p.36, 7 December 2008
Kevin Myers Was it fair Gatland had to resign because of her past IRA links?, Belfast Telegraph, 5 December 2008
"IRA Councillor welcomed back to Tory bosom". Croydon Guardian. 14 January 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2009.

Croham (ward)

Further reading

IRA glamour girl who gave up terror and turned herself into a loyal Tory, Times Online, 6 December 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Gatland

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Total made up fake news. Getting desperate aren't we >
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Fake news?   Are you bloody nuts, Telegraph ok for you:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/3543467/Tory-councillor-quits-cabinet-after-former-membership-of-IRA-disclosed.html

Here is her book on Amazon, where she says they should have shot more British soldiers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-Arms-Year-Provisional-I-R/dp/0333145062

My word Nicko, you are an empty vessel for the Conservatives to pour their lies in, while you shout for more.   It's pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Truth is Sass i'm to old and weary to give a shit who wins, I,m just winding you up. Live and let live.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Well I bloody care Nicko, not for me, for my grandchildren.

Damien Green said on Marr today that they hadn't got round to costing their manifesto, and there was no extra money for the NHS, it was money already accounted for. Same with housing etc etc etc. Is that really what you want for your grandchildren?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun May 21, 2017 10:07 pm

nicko wrote:Truth is Sass i'm to old and weary  to give a shit who wins,  I,m just winding you up.   Live and let live.
Thats bollocks Nicko. You have been all over Thorins spamming smear posts of Corbyn , McDonnell and Abbott since the GE was called.

Inpartial and not giving a shit are 2 things you ain't.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun May 21, 2017 10:09 pm

When Nicko gets dementia , Alzheimer's or just plain old and infirm, he  can kiss goodbye to any of his inheritance  heading to his kids and grandkids. 
Qelcome to the Tory world where the NHS will be private, and all health will be paid for at source.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:42 am

So what have we seen by the two Far left clowns on here?

Denial and misdirection

Have they once condemned Corbyn for his support of the IRA?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:47 am

Angry Andy wrote:When Nicko gets dementia , Alzheimer's or just plain old and infirm, he  can kiss goodbye to any of his inheritance  heading to his kids and grandkids. 
Qelcome to the Tory world where the NHS will be private, and all health will be paid for at source.

You seriously are bang out of order and even to use such illnesses to make political points and then want them to happen to posters, shows what a low life scum bag you Far lefties are.

I would never wish any of the above onto you or anyone else.

Twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 am

So she should be kicked out of the Tories. If lefties are concerned about this, why do they make excuses for Corbyn?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So she should be kicked out of the Tories. If lefties are concerned about this, why do they make excuses for Corbyn?

Agreed, she should be kicked out and agree why are they making excuses for Corbyn, should they not also be calling for his resignation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 am

Let's face it people, they could catch Teresa May eating a baby and Labour still wouldn't win.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 am

Oh look, full removal of brain, turning to a foaming RW turkey stormtrooper set on the destruction of her own people complete, about to vote for Christmas. I say Flap, got to hand it to you, your powers (with a little help from her friend) of manipulation are wonderful. Has to be said though, it was always there waiting to emerge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 am

sassy wrote:Oh look, full removal of brain, turning to a foaming RW turkey stormtrooper set on the destruction of her own people complete, about to vote for Christmas.   I say Flap, got to hand it to you, your powers (with a little help from her friend) of manipulation are wonderful.  Has to be said though, it was always there waiting to emerge.

Can you explain that post Sassy? scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 am

sassy wrote:Oh look, full removal of brain, turning to a foaming RW turkey stormtrooper set on the destruction of her own people complete, about to vote for Christmas.   I say Flap, got to hand it to you, your powers (with a little help from her friend) of manipulation are wonderful.  Has to be said though, it was always there waiting to emerge.

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it 3489511464

You seriously need help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 22, 2017 11:54 am

Thorin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:When Nicko gets dementia , Alzheimer's or just plain old and infirm, he  can kiss goodbye to any of his inheritance  heading to his kids and grandkids. 

You seriously are bang out of order and even to use such illnesses to make political points and then want them to happen to posters, shows what a low life scum bag you Far lefties are.

Twat

+ 1. alien
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 am

Miffs2 wrote:Let's face it people, they could catch Teresa May eating a baby and Labour still wouldn't win.

I hope so...on the other hand the Cons seem to be making a right balls up of the run up to the election too.
I sometimes read the Mirror.....lots of brain washing going on in that paper in support of Labour, and they have yet to post a pic of Theresa May where she isn't gurning or looking deformed in some way.

The press will influence the vote as they always do.....I bet the majority of Mirror readers will vote Labour.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon May 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Let's face it people, they could catch Teresa May eating a baby and Labour still wouldn't win.

I hope so...on the other hand the Cons seem to be making a right balls up of the run up to the election too.
I sometimes read the Mirror.....lots of brain washing going on in that paper in support of Labour, and they have yet to post a pic of Theresa May where she isn't gurning or looking deformed in some way.

The press will influence the vote as they always do.....I bet the majority of Mirror readers will vote Labour.

They will, as they always do. I'm voting Labour and hoping it's not too much of a train crash. Couldn't bring myself to vote Tory.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Thorin wrote:

Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it 3489511464

You seriously need help.

Laughing

Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Thorin wrote:

Twat

To be absolutely fair, he didn't wish for Nicko to get any of those illnesses he said 'when'.
It was worded in a clumsy way but he didn't wish anything upon anyone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Twat

To be absolutely fair, he didn't wish for Nicko to get any of those illnesses he said 'when'.  
It was worded in a clumsy way but he didn't wish anything upon anyone.

Did you just say when?

So you also think Nicko is going to get dementia now do you or Alzheimer's?

Seriously never go into the medical profession, because 1 in 6 have dementia over 80 and you have just condemned Nicko to suffering by thinking its acceptable to say when

You might as well tell me "when I get cancer," where the risks of contracting are far higher

By saying when is saying they are going to get this, which is basically wishing that they do,

For fuck sake

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Calm down. Jesus.
He was being hypothetical, he wasn't wishing it upon nicko. Like I said, he was clumsy.
If you can't see the difference then I can't help that but don't get arsey about it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:23 pm

eddie wrote:Calm down. Jesus.
He was being hypothetical, he wasn't wishing it upon nicko. Like I said, he was clumsy.
If you can't see the difference then I can't help that but don't get arsey about it.

Bollocks and cut the crap Eddie

Say when is stating they will contract that condition, when its not clear at all what will happen to Nicko

Clumsy my arse

I will get arsey when you defend stupidity

He never said its a possibility, he said when, stating that Nicko would contract

Twat

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Ah whatever. I actually can't be arsed to argue about it didge. We all read things differently.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:Ah whatever. I actually can't be arsed to argue about it didge. We all read things differently.

Well its plain already how Nicko felt, but never mind you also agree he would get dementia also, not if, but when he gets dementia

Twat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:24 pm

sassy wrote:Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it DAXZrdfW0AAdAAS
so you agree that those who supported the IRA have no place in politics?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
nicko wrote:Truth is Sass i'm to old and weary  to give a shit who wins,  I,m just winding you up.   Live and let live.
Thats bollocks Nicko. You have been all over Thorins spamming smear posts of Corbyn , McDonnell and Abbott since the GE was called.

Inpartial and not giving a shit are 2 things you ain't.
I am glad you and sassy think any who support the IRA should have no place in modern politics.
she certainly should not be , neither should corbyn, abbot, maodonnell and a host of labour front benchers and backbenchers.

well done you two for finally coming to the right conclusion.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

but far less than currently his family would lose. A point you seem to have missed.

I am amazed that labour are now campaigning to give benefits to multimillionaires at the expense of the truly poor.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So she should be kicked out of the Tories. If lefties are concerned about this, why do they make excuses for Corbyn?
because no one ever said hypocrisy was not at the heart of most leftists
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 23, 2017 4:29 pm

I have made no comment on this thread until today. But I am glad you agree all IRA supporters should have no place in politics.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 am

what nothing in reply, nothing at all?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 24, 2017 3:33 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
So she should be kicked out of the Tories. If lefties are concerned about this, why do they make excuses for Corbyn?

Rolling Eyes

So says one of the biggest hypocrites on NewsFix...

You really do spout the biggest load of bullshit every time you post on here, DYKface..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You really do spout the biggest load of bullshit every time you post on here, DYKface..
perhaps you could point out my hypocrisy?
Or perhaps get a grown up to point it out to you so you can parrot it.

Do you agree those that support the IRA should be kicked out of politics?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 am

Your hypocrisy  is wanting people to  engage in debate with you whilst  forbidding  them  to  engage in the same debate on your own site.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 am

Excuse me Andy ,that's bullshit, head takes criticism on the chin and lets the critics get away with it.You know why you were banned as does scrat.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 am

For head read head.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 am

For head read head.
This computer is fcuked
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 30, 2017 9:53 am

Hiya Nicko, you need a trip to Tesco or Asda.
Bsck on topic, regardless of politicsl allegiance,  Corbyn came over rather wrll.
I thought Paxman was dreadful, tried to make it about him rather than Corbyn and May.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

G'day,  twatface...

Every time you return to here, your posts are a fact-free zone..

Hypocricy, misinformation, deflection, empty insults.
Those are your regular 'stock in trade'..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Dick losst the knacn of debting aftwr he allowed his nazi chums onto his site. They took over. He banned debate.
Which is why he comes here.
But you cannot go there.
Double standards and a perfect example  of a tory hyoocrite in his full glory.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Hiya Nicko, you need a trip to Tesco or Asda.
Bsck on topic, regardless of politicsl allegiance,  Corbyn came over rather wrll.
I thought Paxman was dreadful, tried to make it about him rather than Corbyn and May.
corbyn seemed like a friendly old uncle. Had we not known he was lying through his teeth when he actually answered questions we might have fallen for the act
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

G'day,  twatface...

Every time you return to here, your posts are a fact-free zone..

Hypocricy, misinformation, deflection, empty insults.
Those are your regular 'stock in trade'..
I think you will find you are talking about yourself once again.
I provide opinion backed with links where necessary, all you ever do is hurl around abuse like some kid in a playground without ever addressing any points raised.
I guess living so far from civilisation could excuse your ignorance, but surely your parents have tried to beat some decency into you over the years.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 4:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Dick losst the knacn of debting aftwr he allowed his nazi chums onto his site. They took over. He banned debate.
Which is why he comes here.
But you cannot go there.
Double standards and a perfect example  of a tory hyoocrite in his full glory.
andwew you are like a stuck record, bitter and twisted because you got thrown out of the cool club for being sassys's stooge.
If you didn't have me to moan about you would be practically invisible on this site.

Perhaps you will grow the fuck up and try and counter points made to you instead of sniggering with that other retard beecreep like a 2 year old.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 4:31 pm

should that happen and most of us hope it wouldn't his family would end up with 4 times as much money than they could expect to now. And lets not forget that corbyn intends to increase inheritance tax so Nicko and everyone else would lose even more.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 4:33 pm

sassy wrote:Ignore Corbyn ‘supporting’ the IRA, the media are forgetting the Tory politician who was a member of it DAXZrdfW0AAdAAS
so you agree that those who supported the IRA have no place in politics?
it would appear that the usual suspects dont think those that support the IRA should have no place in politics.
Perhaps they only think other people should be kicked out not their blessed front bench who all supported the IRA and it's aims, despite the weasle words we have been hearing about trying to promote peace.
Odd we never heard them calling for the IRA to lay down their arms
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 pm

eddie wrote:Calm down. Jesus.

When is used for making a general statement about something that is always true or correct. Perhaps he should have said, 'might', or God forbid you get' ...not 'When.'. When implies he will, or it's impending. This is a poster who has form for being a nasty git as well, so don't make excuses for him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Not wishing it on me !!! Eddie your sitting on the fence again.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next