NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

+4
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
Original Quill
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 2 Empty Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.newsweek.com/mini-aoc-twitter-pulled-mocking-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1447506

I mean people rightly mock Trump all the time, in fact Saturday night live do a running comedy sketch each week. Yet the Far left are so angered, they target a little girl who in fact is really funny. Its time people started speaking out against the far left

Here she is taking the mick out of Ocasio-Cortez. Which is apt because Ocasio-Cortez. was caught out crying over an empty car park

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 2 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The staff at Charlie Hebdo said and did what they liked, and they ended up dead. That's how it is these days - probably not as extreme as that, but the world is full of people taking offence, nutters, and internet trolls.

Ah. So stay quiet because people may not like what you say?
Cater to the nutters and extremist violent nutters...hmmmm. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, if you want to be shot, that's up to you.

Those staff knew they were pissing people off - mockery generally does piss someone off somewhere. They took a risk, and they died.

I guess that’s why we have the brave people who stand up, speak out and get things done whilst the cowards cower.
Each to their own.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 2 Empty Re: Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Jules wrote:Yes I went off topic there.
When I return late tonight, I will make an ontopic post.

Frankly, if you are simple not able to actually start understanding where i am coming from, where as seen you clearly got it massively wrong. I suggest, you work backwards and see what it is I am saying that concerns me. There is much on the right and left with identity politics that is polarising people into tribes. Dividing society further in the west. You can continue to bury your head in the sand and divert a thread and make this about me all you like, but you have not the first clue about me. How about actually asking befor making really inaccurate claims. That would be a start and if all you are interersting in doing is making this about me. Then I am not interested and you can basically fuck off

Sorry, no longer am i going to pander to people who as seen are so biased they cannot pull the wool away from their eyes.

So if you want to have a grown up conversation, start by asking questions, not accusations

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:42 pm

I don't go around deliberately trying to piss people off by mocking them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Those staff knew they were pissing people off - mockery generally does piss someone off somewhere. They took a risk, and they died.

I guess that’s why we have the brave people who stand up, speak out and get things done whilst the cowards cower.
Each to their own.

Brave? I don't think it's particularly brave to mock people for fun and for money.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't go around deliberately trying to piss people off by mocking them.

Never answered my question. Do you live in fear and never go out, when we live under the daily threat of terrorism, yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Each to their own.

Brave? I don't think it's particularly brave to mock people for fun and for money.

You kinda took the whole point and ran to a different location with it Rags so I’ll leave you there.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Oh and just for Jules, I posted this in response to a really poor article by the Huffington post that made excuses for Antifa. Below is the article and what i said. Do you get the impression this is me attacking the left or actually calling some of them out because they are being misguided?

Huffington Post wrote:Far-Right Extremists Wanted Blood In Portland's Streets. Once Again, They Got It.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/andy-ngo-quillette-antifa-proud-boys_n_5d1a1275e4b07f6ca5811e0c

Just about the most irresponsible piece of journalism I have ever heard. That to the Huffington post, only the death of people through violence is a problem. Not the many people injured through violence, by the Far left and Far right. I mean you left out pictures of others injured, like the man hit over the head and had his head with stitches, when he and another man were attacked and maced by Antifa extremists. Who many came armed, with the intent to cause violence. I strrongly condemn any Far right and left extremists coming armed to cause violence. That is not protesting, but an intent to inflict violence upon people.

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm...

This is also not the first time Journalists have been attacked by antifa. Which really shows up some poor research on the huffington posts part in how long this has been going on. They should be championing the protection of reporters from extremist thugs on the left and right. Not looking to make excuses as they have done here.

https://pressfreedomtracker.us/all-incidents/?tags=45

Both the far right and left are wrong and any sound minded liberal should stand against that. We use dialogue in a democratic society. Not violence and not street gangs or have you learnt nothing from 1930's Germany and where that led to.???? People also quote wrongly the battle of Cable Street. As if this was a great victory against Fascism. When in fact it led to more violent antisemitism and boosted Fascism.

https://www.historytoday.com/archive/myth-cable-street

In this country I did not see antifa protesting outside the schools in Birmingham. Where religious parents, who clearly held homophobic views and were being homophobic. Who were trying to subvert the secular values of this country. Where we simple want to teach inclusion in our British schools. If Antifa had of been there, there would have been violence, as there always is when Antifa turns up. Except they never did and are selective in their anti-fascism. Mainly as they are intolerant only of people right of Stalin. The fact that you think its right for such groups to exist, shows the inherant irresponability of your reporting. With a body count of 1-0 by the Far right at such violent protests, but with countless injured on each side. When will they then be happy? When some on the right have been killed. ?? Its an irresponsible piece of jouranlism which is given a defense to Far left extremism. When they should be condemning both left and right extremism. Its not down to people to police our countries, but the law enforcement. So instead of condemning clearly violent extremists on both sides, they make excuses for one side. Showing they have not learnt a single thing from history. All that will happen is an escalation in violence by both sides. Bravo for that clear stupidty. At least those of us Liberals will speak out against extremism on both sides. That is what secularist, humanists do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Each to their own.

Do you stand by Iranian woman who mock Islam by removing their hijab and dancing in the street

I think that is just about the bravest thing I have seen considering the reprecussions they face

How about you stop bowing down to people constantly offended, who want to control people through their hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Her stepdad:

Schacter said that Ava was "disappointed at not doing Mini AOC going forward, but we explained that this is for the best and she's okay with it."

"The world has seen Ava's beauty, talent, and charm, which was the whole reason for Mini AOC to begin with and no amount of hate or anger will change that," he said.

Coverage doesn't suggest that this was the girl's idea or that she's interested in politics very much.

She appeared on Fox Business in May to discuss her impersonations, saying her dad and her uncle encouraged her to start making videos because they thought she bore a striking resemblance to Ocasio-Cortez. She said she likes Ocasio-Cortez, but “not that much” and impersonated her saying “did you know that?” when prompted by the Fox News host.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/03/mini-aoc-doxxed-and-threatened-family-shuts-down-all-her-social-accounts/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Her stepdad:

Schacter said that Ava was "disappointed at not doing Mini AOC going forward, but we explained that this is for the best and she's okay with it."

"The world has seen Ava's beauty, talent, and charm, which was the whole reason for Mini AOC to begin with and no amount of hate or anger will change that," he said.

Coverage doesn't suggest that this was the girl's idea or that she's interested in politics very much.

She appeared on Fox Business in May to discuss her impersonations, saying her dad and her uncle encouraged her to start making videos because they thought she bore a striking resemblance to Ocasio-Cortez. She said she likes Ocasio-Cortez, but “not that much” and impersonated her saying “did you know that?” when prompted by the Fox News host.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/03/mini-aoc-doxxed-and-threatened-family-shuts-down-all-her-social-accounts/

Really, based on your bias presumption? Do you not think she actually did this herself one day mocking Cortex and they thought it was funny and a good impression? Do you see how you are trying to make something fit for you and not being open minded?
So explain to me how the coverage does not suggest based on the above?

In your own time

Her videos were very much liked and people saw the humour

Now the question to ask, is whether this had been a boy and mocking trump, whether you would have actually joined myself and Eddie defending said boy?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Again...so? Does it matter? If her parents now tell her never to speak out or impersonate anyone again, what will that teach her?
I think the point here is this:

This whole thing has taught this girl (and hopefully others) that some people in the world are hate-filled humourless idiots. Should she stop trying to be funny, or think about politics or even be an independent thinker? Are we suggesting she was forced into it?

She got bullied. I say she gets louder and fucking louder.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You kinda took the whole point and ran to a different location with it Rags so I’ll leave you there.  

No I didn't. You were talking about bravery in the context of mockery. Speaking out is very different to mockery.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:

Again...so? Does it matter? If her parents now tell her never to speak out or impersonate anyone again, what will that teach her?

This whole thing has taught this girl (and hopefully others) that some people in the world are hate-filled humourless idiots. Should she stop trying to be funny, or think about politics or even be an independent thinker? Are we suggesting she was forced into it?

Leftists Dox And Harass Little Girl For Mocking Ocasio-Cortez - Page 2 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:58 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you stand by Iranian woman who mock Islam by removing their hijab and dancing in the street

I think that is just about the bravest thing I have seen considering the reprecussions they face

How about you stop bowing down to people constantly offended, who want to control people through their hate

I don't bow down to anyone, but I also don't go around deliberately trying to piss them off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

No I didn't. You were talking about bravery in the context of mockery. Speaking out is very different to mockery.

Its very brave to mock ideologies, when people threaten to kill you. As your life is on the line and yet people stand up to such hate

You have mocked many people yourself and I am sure you found that funny

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't bow down to anyone, but I also don't go around deliberately trying to piss them off.

Humour isn’t pissing people off....unless they’re rather precious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:

Well, I hope she doesn't feel like she can't do impersonations anymore, but I don't believe she has any strong views about AOC after reading her interview.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So basically you are a sheep to fear then? What you fail to grasp is nobody is trying to deliberately piss anyone off. Its again people allowing themselves to be emotionally compremised and become pissed off themselves. Hence those offended are the problem, when humour is being use to mock poor ideologies or public figures in a humouroeus way

Maybe you can explain to me how this child was being offensive?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:02 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Thank you. I happen to feel very strongly about free speech and not bowing to people’s bloody precious little egos.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well, I hope she doesn't feel like she can't do impersonations anymore, but I don't believe she has any strong views about AOC after reading her interview.

Again...so? Isn’t this about the pathetic insecure people who threatened her rather than her interest in politics? What if she made a sketch about fat people and knew nothing about that?
It’s not the topic, is it? It’s the reactions???
Really not seeing your point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Again...so? Isn’t this about the pathetic insecure people who threatened her rather than her interest in politics? What if she made a sketch about fat people and knew nothing about that?

My point is that I don't believe she was speaking out at all, not for herself. I hope her parents don't tell her to stop speaking out -- once she's found something she wants to speak out about, not something that her guardians wanted her to say.

I just think they used her, and I don't think it's fair to commit a kid to a course of action they don't understand.

The family has admitted that it wasn't the girl's idea; they suggested it to her because she looks like AOC.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Thank you. I happen to feel very strongly about free speech and not bowing to people’s bloody precious little egos.  

Exactly Eddie and would support any boy making the same satire videos of Trump
People using threats as a means to then claim people should not make comedy, are being controlled by those who make death threats.
That we should bow down to them.
Hence i agree with you, we need to stand up to them and say fuck you

Great posts eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Again...so? Your problem seems to be that it was her parent’s idea...so...that makes the haters right to hate her? scratch

I mean...what EXACTLY is it that you’re objecting to here...the fact she made a “funny” when it was her (supposed) parents’ views she was using?

Because that ain’t really the point, is it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:20 pm

I too would support a boy making videos about Trump, just as I support this girl.

I'd also question the judgement of his parents, as I have with this girl's. And question whether he was saying what HE thinks or what his PARENTS think.

And if he's just saying what his parents tell him to say, that's scummy, like using your kid as a human shield.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

My point is that I don't believe she was speaking out at all, not for herself. I hope her parents don't tell her to stop speaking out -- once she's found something she wants to speak out about, not something that her guardians wanted her to say.

I just think they used her, and I don't think it's fair to commit a kid to a course of action they don't understand.

The family has admitted that it wasn't the girl's idea; they suggested it to her because she looks like AOC.

Are you actually being objectional or more so because she is a Democrat that you are forming your views?

Again I ask, would you have given a fuck, if a boy made fun of trump?

No foubt you would have appluaded the boy

The girl looks like Cortez and so what if they encouraged her. It made their daughter a hit

What is wrong with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:21 pm

eddie wrote:Again...so? Your problem seems to be that it was her parent’s idea...so...that makes the haters right to hate her?  scratch

I mean...what EXACTLY is it that you’re objecting to here...the fact she made a “funny” when it was her (supposed) parents’ views she was using?

I believe I called the people hating her "scum." I will never defend their actions.

I just think her parents should say what they think for themselves and not get their daughter involved.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I too would support a boy making videos about Trump, just as I support this girl.

I'd also question the judgement of his parents, as I have with this girl's. And question whether he was saying what HE thinks or what his PARENTS think.

And if he's just saying what his parents tell him to say, that's scummy, like using your kid as a human shield.

You are only questioning because she recieved threats

As your view on being too young on politics is bullshit, no doubt you were yourself, so tha is bollocks

So again, what is wrong with humnour, that you take a stance that a child, cannot have fun, impersonating a politician?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Again...so? Your problem seems to be that it was her parent’s idea...so...that makes the haters right to hate her?  scratch

I believe I called the people hating her "scum." I will never defend their actions.

I just think her parents should say what they think for themselves and not get their daughter involved.

So what, you are making apologist arguments that means she should never do this because of bullies. When people should rise up to bullies

Again this was satire, do you understand that?

Yet throughout you make this political

The child played into this very well and thought this fun. How about you find your own inner child within you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I too would support a boy making videos about Trump, just as I support this girl.

Ah so you have a problem with the girl “being used” - in your opinion, of course.
That’s a different topic and one we should consider when we watch children singing songs in talent shows or being cheerleaders or doing karate or joining a sports club....etc etc etc

I think the point has been taken to a new destination and I’ve made mine well, without taking different twists and turns....

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

It was an IMPERSONATION.
Perhaps her dad didn’t much look like the woman the girl impersonated. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:

Ah so you have a problem with the girl “being used” - in your opinion, of course.
That’s a different topic and one we should consider when we watch children singing songs in talent shows or being cheerleaders or doing karate or joining a sports club....etc etc etc

I think the point has been taken to a new destination and I’ve made mine well, without taking different twists and turns....

Didn't mean to take twists and turns, it's just that I learned new information while debating this topic and reformed my opinion on the basis of that.

Definitely, parents shouldn't use their children by getting them into things that they either don't really want to do or don't understand.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Different people have different ideas about what's humorous though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Didn't mean to take twists and turns, it's just that I learned new information while debating this topic and reformed my opinion on the basis of that.

Definitely, parents shouldn't use their children by getting them into things that they either don't really want to do or don't understand.

I never truely understood Christianity at 8, were my parents wrong to introduce this to me at such a tender young age?

I maybe an athiest but have no problem with children being introduced to religion. Like santa clause they can come to see whether its real or not later 

I learnt whether this was right or wrong myself, by questioning. Give the girl some credit Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

It was an IMPERSONATION.
Perhaps her dad didn’t much look like the woman the girl impersonated. Rolling Eyes

It was meant to make a politician look childish, which they could have done without making their daughter into a prop. Probably wouldn't have gone as viral, though.

Of course it's horrific to dox and threaten a child, but I don't think her parents should have put her into that position.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 pm

I think it’s a valuable lesson for the girl and clearly, she knows a little about politics and the woman she was impersonating, so I say her parents should tell her that she did nothing wrong and that perhaps she should get into politics so she may do something to shut the whinging, pathetic little precious people of the world up!

How’s about that? Cool

After all, that’s what the thread is really about...isn’t it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was an IMPERSONATION.

It was meant to make a politician look childish, which they could have done without making their daughter into a prop. Probably wouldn't have gone as viral, though.

Of course it's horrific to dox and threaten a child, but I don't think her parents should have put her into that position.

That is an in hindsight view point. When again the viow should be condemning those threatening her. I mean can you not even see how sick that is, that people would threaten a child, simple because she mocked a politician? That is how extreme some people are becoming. That they see politicians as modern messiahs. That they can direct hate to an 8 year old girl. What you should be saying is that is wrong and that the best way to stand up to this hate is to continue to embrace such comedy. Not actually bow to the haters. Seriously Ben, do you not grasp that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:41 pm

I'm not going to embrace it. I don't approve of children showing off anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not going to embrace it. I don't approve of children showing off anyway.

ageist    Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:44 pm

I do see how terrible it was for this girl to be doxed and threatened and I did say that, several times.

But I also have the right to state that, in my opinion, this girl was used as a political prop by irresponsible parents.

And I'd say that about any child roped into making a political statement, whether I agreed with what was being said or not.

I think using kids to deliver political messages that they didn't think up themselves is sickening, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Well I am going to say one last thing that I think we can all agree on.

Extreme Left and Right wingers can be stupidly violent and precious all in the name of their political “gang”.

And that’s just fucking dumb. And sad.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I do see how terrible it was for this girl to be doxed and threatened and I did say that, several times.

But I also have the right to state that, in my opinion, this girl was used as a political prop by irresponsible parents.

And I'd say that about any child roped into making a political statement, whether I agreed with what was being said or not.

I think using kids to deliver political messages that they didn't think up themselves is sickening, actually.

Well there is two points wrong with that

Are you saying an 8 year old cannot have a basic understanding of what happens in the country and around leaders?

I think you are demeaning this girl on intelligence or lack of based on age

We bnoth have no idea, but you Ben have decided and based on hat exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:55 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I do see how terrible it was for this girl to be doxed and threatened and I did say that, several times.

Are you saying an 8 year old cannot have a basic understanding of what happens in the country and around leaders?

Check out the article I linked to above, and do some research if you like. I'm not saying it's impossible for a child to have knowledge of politics, etc., never did, but it's clear from interviews with the family that it wasn't her idea.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:Well I am going to say one last thing that I think we can all agree on.

Extreme Left and Right wingers can be stupidly violent and precious all in the name of their political “gang”.

Anyone? Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Check out the article I linked to above, and do some research if you like. I'm not saying it's impossible for a child to have knowledge of politics, etc., never did, but it's clear from interviews with the family that it wasn't her idea.

See how you are using subconcious bias?

This is how you have formed your own view, based off her being encouraged

You have not taken into account her understanding, but what a media source says

She clearly enjoyed doing this and saw this as fun, the point you glaringly miss

I mean your whole argument hinges on her uncle and father encouraging her to do comedy, because she looks like Cortez, as if that is somehow wrong?

Maybe you dont share the same sense of humour that they have, which is what the problem boils down to here

I dont see at any point the child objecting and from a view she thought it was wrong. She even says she likes here and even more what does that say to you?

That it was simple fun and because you are a Democrat are basing your views in a defensive mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:Well I am going to say one last thing that I think we can all agree on.

Anyone? Razz

Sorry missed this eddie,  well said   cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:07 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

She clearly enjoyed doing this and saw this as fun, the point you glaringly miss

I mean your whole argument hinges on her uncle and father encouraging her to do comedy, because she looks like Cortez, as if that is somehow wrong?

Maybe you dont share the same sense of humour that they have, which is what the problem boils down to here

I dont see at any point the child objecting and from a view she thought it was wrong. She even says she likes here and even more what does that say to you?

That it was simple fun and because you are a Democrat are basing your views in a defensive mode

I don't care whether she thought it was fun, she's a kid who I don't believe understood what she was getting herself into.

AGAIN, the doxing and death threats are terrible, repugnant, any word you want to use for bad. I'm not defending that.

I just don't think children should be used as mouthpieces, or be presented to the public as though they endorse a viewpoint, unless they really think that way and understand what they're doing.

And no, I don't think an 8-year-old understands death threats and doxing over political views.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I don't care whether she thought it was fun, she's a kid who I don't believe understood what she was getting herself into.

AGAIN, the doxing and death threats are terrible, repugnant, any word you want to use for bad. I'm not defending that.

I just don't think children should be used as mouthpieces, or be presented to the public as though they endorse a viewpoint, unless they really think that way and understand what they're doing.

And no, I don't think an 8-year-old understands death threats and doxing over political views.

1.. Is that because you fail to understand or use empathic intelligence. Your view again is based on the bullies to not do this, incase. Sorry, but we live our lives daily with said same threats. Does that stop you walking out the dorr, incase you are a victim of terrorism or the latest spout of stabbings? No and yet you think an 8 year old clearly having fun should not do so and bow down to basically a form of blasphemy.

2. Again your perception, when others see this as a young girl clearly having fun taking the piss

3. Really, you dont think an 8 year old understands death threats even though  the article clearly shoiws that she did

Again this is you failing to understand how you were once 8. I certainly was very aware of a great many things. How about you stop basing this on you. As your life as an 8 year old was way different than today with social media

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:15 pm

I've said my piece and I'm moving on. I don't think anybody's made a real effort to understand my views on this, so there's no point, really.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I've said my piece and I'm moving on. I don't think anybody's made a real effort to understand my views on this, so there's no point, really.

Whoooooa, Arrogance alert.. I would say you have not even tried to see this from the childs point of view and only from your view as a n adult. Just saying.

I am happy to see your view point when it relates to you thinking as you once did as 8 and then fast forward to how 8 year olds see today

I respect your views, but you must agree they hold a subconcious bias, as also mine do?

Please dont use the victim claim and elitist one claiming people do not understand. That is simple snobbery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next