NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For

Go down

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Empty People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:07 pm

@HashtagRoundup asked Twitter users to share the lies our parents told us when we were kids.
Sometimes they were doing it to amuse themselves, sometimes for an easier life. Whatever the reason, it's clear parents are not always honest with their kids.

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Aspq3-lies-parents-told-you-1

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Ljncv-lies-parents-told-you-2

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For U861g-lies-parents-told-you-3

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Rz997-lies-parents-told-you-4

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Njcn0-lies-parents-told-you-5

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For T6i81-lies-parents-told-you-6

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Nvent-lies-parents-told-you-7

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Pp7oj-lies-parents-told-you-8

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Rohdd-lies-parents-told-you-9

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For 4oc26-lies-parents-told-you-10

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For 02jiy-lies-parents-told-you-11

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For De99h-lies-parents-told-you-12

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Lib36-lies-parents-told-you-13

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For X1keu-lies-parents-told-you-14

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Ocxsa-lies-parents-told-you-15

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Gtodp-lies-parents-told-you-16

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For 5tmdo-lies-parents-told-you-17

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Gt5kr-lies-parents-told-you-18

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Gy48g-lies-parents-told-you-19

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Lv4kh-lies-parents-told-you-20

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2806/People-Are-Sharing-The-Lies-Parents-Told-Us-As-Kids-That-We-All-Fell-For

Does anyone have any, they wish to share, that they were told?  Laughing

Back to top Go down

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Empty Re: People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For

Post by Syl Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Number 14.... Razz

My mum told me if I pulled a funny face and the wind changed direction my face would stick in that expression.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For Empty Re: People Are Sharing The Lies Parents Told Us As Kids That We All Fell For

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:Number 14.... Razz

My mum told me if I pulled a funny face and the wind changed direction my face would stick in that expression.

lol 13 is the best. My dad told me it was impossible to break an egg on a head. He showed me on himself, and try as he might it would not break and so I tried myself on my head with the obvious results. I was 5 at the time and remember it so well. Everyone laughed so hard, except me of course lol   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:34 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:Number 14.... Razz

lol 13 is the best. My dad told me it was impossible to break an egg on a head. He showed me on himself, and try as he might it would not break and so I tried myself on my head with the obvious results. I was 5 at the time and remember it so well. Everyone laughed so hard, except me of course lol   Laughing

lol!

What about if you eat your carrots all up you will be able to see in the dark when you grow up, and obviously eating crusts make your hair curly. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

lol!

What about if you eat your carrots all up you will be able to see in the dark when you grow up, and obviously eating crusts make your hair curly. Wink

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down