NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said

3 posters

Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said Empty Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm

Parents spend a lifetime trying to teach their children the importance of telling the truth, but sometimes kids can be a little too honest. We admire how candid children can be, but there are occasions when they definitely venture into the territory of extreme rudeness, without even batting an eyelid. Mums and dads on Twitter have been sharing the rudest things their children have ever said, and we are all sympathising with their toe-curling embarrassment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rudest-thing-child-has-ever-said_uk_597ef622e4b02a4ebb768ef0?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said Empty Re: Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Hahahahahaha I love those!!

So here's one from me:

My daughter is going up a school year so just before they broke up I had to "meet and greet the new teacher", Mrs Cash.....only, I couldn't remember her bloody name - you know when that happens? - so I kept saying to my daughter "Don't forget we have to meet Mrs Cashew nut or whatever her name is!" And because I'm me, I started making up other names for her.....

So we meet the teacher. I am the first one there and my daughter marches up to her and says

"There's my mum! She can't remember your name so she keeps calling you Mrs Cashew Nut!"

I laughed merrily and said "Oh dear you know how children are blah blah etc etc"

Then my daughter pipes up:

"Her best name for you though, was Mrs Crusty Bread!"

Jeez. She has a BIG mouth my kid. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said Empty Re: Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha I love those!!

So here's one from me:

My daughter is going up a school year so just before they broke up I had to "meet and greet the new teacher", Mrs Cash.....only, I couldn't remember her bloody name - you know when that happens? - so I kept saying to my daughter "Don't forget we have to meet Mrs Cashew nut or whatever her name is!" And because I'm me, I started making up other names for her.....

So we meet the teacher. I am the first one there and my daughter marches up to her and says

"There's my mum! She can't remember your name so she keeps calling you Mrs Cashew Nut!"  

I laughed merrily and said "Oh dear you know how children are blah blah etc etc"

Jeez. She has a BIG mouth my kid.  Rolling Eyes

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 3489511464

Priceless Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:55 pm

If I remind her that some things are best "kept for indoors" she just shrugs and says "Well don't say it then...that's what you tell me.."

Pffffff.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Brilliant Thor and Eddie...kids are so funny, unless they are your own. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:If I remind her that some things are best "kept for indoors" she just shrugs and says "Well don't say it then...that's what you tell me.."

Pffffff.  

I think there is a lesson to be learnt from that... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:If I remind her that some things are best "kept for indoors" she just shrugs and says "Well don't say it then...that's what you tell me.."

Pffffff.  

I know that feeling. When my son was at primary school, his form teacher when he was 10/11 years old was really bad. None of the kids liked him, he would get right in their faces and say sarcastic remarks.
My son was complaining one day about this and I said (jokingly) next time he does this just say "Can you move back a bit please sir, your breath stinks"....we laughed.
Then a few days later he came home and said that's exactly what he had said when the teacher got in his face....and the head wanted to see me. pale

After a while he admitted he was joking.... Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 2347854014
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Thorin wrote:

Pffffff.  

I think there is a lesson to be learnt from that... Laughing

Yeah....watch what you say to gobby kids Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Syl wrote:

Pffffff.  

I know that feeling. When my son was at primary school, his form teacher when he was 10/11 years old was really bad. None of the kids liked him, he would get right in their faces and say sarcastic remarks.
My son was complaining one day about this and I said (jokingly) next time he does this just say "Can you move back a bit please sir, your breath stinks"....we laughed.
Then a few days later he came home and said that's exactly what he had said when the teacher got in his face....and the head wanted to see me. pale

After  a while he admitted he was joking.... Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 2347854014

See! That's my daughter except she'd say "Well I wasn't joking!"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

After  a while he admitted he was joking.... Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 2347854014

See! That's my daughter except she'd say "Well I wasn't joking!"

She sounds like a real chip off the old block. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:03 pm

No comment. silent
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Hahaha...I bet your mum could tell us some stories. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:09 pm

Syl wrote:Hahaha...I bet your mum could tell us some stories. Twisted Evil

My mum has the worst memory in the world. Not kidding. I'm surprised she remembers I'm her daughter. And no, she isn't suffering dementia she just generally doesn't remember much. She did once say I was a very "easy and laid back child".

Probably got me confused with one of my brothers or a neighbour's kid. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:

My mum has the worst memory in the world. Not kidding. I'm surprised she remembers I'm her daughter.  And no, she isn't suffering dementia she just generally doesn't remember much. She did once say I was a very "easy and laid back child".

Probably got me confused with one of my brothers or a neighbour's kid. Rolling Eyes

Your mum sounds great....I sort of identify with scatterbrained older women...no idea why scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

My mum has the worst memory in the world. Not kidding. I'm surprised she remembers I'm her daughter.  And no, she isn't suffering dementia she just generally doesn't remember much. She did once say I was a very "easy and laid back child".

Your mum sounds great....I sort of identify with scatterbrained older women...no idea why scratch

She's not scatterbrained. She's sort of 'lazy'. People aren't of much interest to my mother.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:53 am

eddie wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

FFS!!! oh no,,,,she sounds a bit like me,,,,, Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 am

hubby and I had a particular friend who never quite got when it was time to leave (he's still my friend and still the same). sometimes hubby had to actually get a bit rude (banter) to get him to actually go home again.

anyhoos, when my eldest son was born, there was yet another grand christening and the whole family and beyond turned up for it and big party afterwards at my parents gaff.

finally, many of the guests decided to leave and so we followed them outside to the front garden with my newest arrival and hubby holding our daughter 0f 3 years in his arms.

we all stood around for a minute or two yakking and saying our last goodbyes etc and then there came a complete lull in the conversation

right on cue, my 3 year old daughter looks at them all and says innocently
and clearly, diction perfect,,,,,

''well, are going to fuck off then, or what?''

they fucked off

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:59 am

Pffffff.  

Even before I read your daughters response, I was already saying the same thing.  'Cause it does sound just like you. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 am

gelico wrote:

hubby and I had a particular friend who never quite got when it was time to leave (he's still my friend and still the same).  sometimes hubby had to actually get a bit rude (banter) to get him to actually go home again.

anyhoos, when my eldest son was born, there was yet another grand christening and the whole family and beyond turned up for it and big party afterwards at my parents gaff.

finally, many of the guests decided to leave and so we followed them outside to the front garden with my newest arrival and hubby holding our daughter 0f 3 years in his arms.

we all stood around for a minute or two yakking and saying our last goodbyes etc and then there came a complete lull in the conversation

they fucked off

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:19 am

Original Quill wrote:

Pffffff.  

Even before I read your daughters response, I was already saying the same thing.  'Cause it does sound just like you.  Twisted Evil

Not sure Eddie's daughter would like that. Being compared to her mom.   lol!

Eddie already has her set up as a junior moderator. With her own Specific keyboard to make moderation that much easier. When dealing with posts like that Quill.   Smile  

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 51883208-basement-word-on-keyboard-button-Stock-Photo

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Even before I read your daughters response, I was already saying the same thing.  'Cause it does sound just like you.  Twisted Evil

Not sure Eddie's daughter would like that. Being compared to her mom.   lol!

Eddie already has her set up as a junior moderator. With her own Specific keyboard to make moderation that much easier. When dealing with posts like that Quill.   Smile  

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 51883208-basement-word-on-keyboard-button-Stock-Photo

lol!

That's clever. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Thorin wrote:Not sure Eddie's daughter would like that. Being compared to her mom.

Yet, she did it herself. But I was quick to agree.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 pm

gelico wrote:

hubby and I had a particular friend who never quite got when it was time to leave (he's still my friend and still the same).  sometimes hubby had to actually get a bit rude (banter) to get him to actually go home again.

they fucked off

Hahahahahahaha I like that!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Pffffff.  

Parents Are Sharing The Rudest Things Their Children Have Ever Said 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 am

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha I love those!!

So here's one from me:

Jeez. She has a BIG mouth my kid.  Rolling Eyes

hahahaha oh eddie we've done exactly the same with making up names

years ago when the kids were really small we lived in what was known as a banjo/cul de sac and all the kids used to play out there together, with dolls, skates, hopscotch and football (though none had the strength to do any damage) and the parents in the community would keep an eye out and make sure all was ok...everyone had their front door open to see what was what

there was this old couple who lived in the corner who no one could stand - they used to stand at their front gate cursing all the kids and threatening to tell the council that they're all ''running riot''. they were the sort that would complain about every single sodding thing. (i was told off the record at the council that they did, indeed receive complaints on a weekly basis but always filed them in the bin). the bloke wasn't quite so bad as his sour missus who obviously ruled the roost.

behind closed doors we referred to the old man as ' ol' bushel britches' and his missus was just 'face ache'.

one day hubby was looking out the window and made a certain comment about them both without thinking anything of it,,,,

two days later my son was out there and shouted at the top of his voice,,,

''mum,,,,MUM,,,,CAN YOU TELL DAD, I JUST SAW OL' BUSHEL BRITCHES IN HIS HALLWAY AND FACE ACHE'S IN THE GARDEN SO THEY'RE NOT DEAD YET,,,,''

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down