NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage

+2
nicko
Andy
6 posters

Go down

Farage Empty Farage

Post by Andy Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:17 am

So Farage wants the end of the 2 party state.
I thought we had several, Conservative, Labour, LibDem, Green, UKIP, SNP, Plaed Cymru.
So that is a straight lie from the slimeball.
But more sinister, does he want a 1 party Fascist state in the UK, married and aligned to the other far right Fascist European Parties who he also endorses?
And he is getting support from Trump and financial backing from Aaron Banks Russian mafia money.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1135064/brexit-news-latest-nigel-farage-brexit-party-latest-update-trump-news
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Farage Empty Re: Farage

Post by nicko Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 am

Don't talk rubbish mate !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:10 am

EU to investigate Nigel Farage over expenses funded by Arron Banks https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/21/eu-investigate-nigel-farage-failure-declare-expenses-arron-banks?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:57 pm

When did we last have a Lib Dem(other than the coalition) Green, UKIP, or Plaid Cymru government in power or opposition, come on, you know exactly what was meant.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Yawn...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Tommy wont be happy until the blacksmshirts are striding down The Mall, blacks and Muslims are interned and opposition parties are prohibited.
Sounds far fetched?
The 2nd rising of the far right across Europe is a reality.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Andy wrote:So Farage wants the end of the 2 party state.
I thought we had several, Conservative, Labour, LibDem, Green, UKIP, SNP, Plaed Cymru.
So that is a straight lie from the slimeball.

But more sinister, does he want a 1 party Fascist state in the UK, married and aligned to the other far right Fascist European Parties who he also endorses?
And he is getting support from Trump and financial backing from Aaron Banks Russian mafia money.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1135064/brexit-news-latest-nigel-farage-brexit-party-latest-update-trump-news

not really, andy

wasn't it liberals and torys for years until the labour party was formed.

they kind of took over and then for years and years, at least as far back as i can record in primary school it was always either labour or tory. that was the only choice

the lib dems have only came into prominence in 2000s.. even now they have only regained what they lost after 2015

as for the greens and any other party, they are tiny so none of them can be realistically said to be a main party

what do you think of the PR system compared to FPTP

if you're so concerned about the possibility of a fascist dictatorship then surely PR would be a safer route

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Andy wrote:Tommy wont be happy until the blacksmshirts are striding down The Mall, blacks and Muslims are interned and opposition parties are prohibited.
Sounds far fetched?
The 2nd rising of the far right across Europe is a reality.

I support secular democracy, the complete control of which to be returned to the British people through our national parliament via our democratically elected representatives by us leaving the EU, I want and end to free movement and return to a controlled immigration system where we have a points based system based on skills and our national needs, I also want removal of foreign criminals and tightening up of asylum system... I support the NHS and a welfare system, I want a well funded and less bureaucratic and less politically correct police force, I support our armed services of course, and I also want a trimming down of govt and local govt bureaucracy and huge reduction in wasteful spending on non govt organisations and pet projects and fake charities etc... resulting in more money for our public services and lower taxes for all...!

Does any of this make me a fascist!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 pm

For Andy...

http://www.europeanaction.com/id73.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:54 am

Yawn.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:51 am

For Tommy.
You say you support Farage AND the NHS. Those positions are incompatible because Farage is funded by Aaron Banks , who is heavily invested in private health companies, and along with his bestest US chum Trump, wants to privatize the NHS as part of the trade deal which will be on the table.
Hope you are 
a) healthy
b) wealthy

in order to afford FULL private health insurance which also covers A&E.

I'm sure our US posters will give us an indication of the cost of such insurance.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Andy... being in the EU means all our public services are forced to open up to tender by private companies... including parts of the NHS!!!

I want out of the EU so we can then vote for a govt that is against the privatisation of the NHS and other public services!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 pm

The Conservatives and the Brexit parties want to privatize the NHS.
Cast your vote wisely.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Andy... when will you realise that it is EU rules that are currently in charge of what any UK Govt can/cant do...!?

And it is EU rules that dictate the opening up of public sector services to be put out for private companies to bid for contracts to run big parts of all these public services...!!!???

So... don't matter if it is labour or lib dems of Tory or SNP etc in govt here in UK... they will all be carrying on with more of the same, all the while that we are in the EU and subservient to the EU rules that force privatisation onto our public sector services!!!

However... once we leave the EU and restore our UK democracy... we can then put a stop to this privatisation!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 am

Green from me Tommy, about time the remainers realised that we can't make our own rules without permission from the EU !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:26 am

Yet again you got suckered in by Farage's fake news.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 am

But it's true Andy, is it not ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:24 am

Andy wrote:For Tommy.
You say you support Farage AND the NHS. Those positions are incompatible because Farage is funded by Aaron Banks , who is heavily invested in private health companies, and along with his bestest US chum Trump, wants to privatize the NHS as part of the trade deal which will be on the table.
Hope you are 
a) healthy
b) wealthy

in order to afford FULL private health insurance which also covers A&E.

I'm sure our US posters will give us an indication of the cost of such insurance.

Andy, Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has now backtracked on his NHS statement, apparently. It was, as usual, a case of the man putting his mouth (or at least his Twitter digit) in gear without first engaging his brain.

And any party which enters a general election in this country with "privatistion of the NHS", expressed in such stark and unequivocal terms, as a cental policy objective will be committing electoral suicide before the first vote is cast.

The staggering rate of ascendancy of Farage and the Brexit Party (for which I voted, by the way) is due to one thing and one thing only: The complete and utter failure of the two main parties and the only realistic contenders for government to carry out the express wishes of the British people as delivered by the 2016 referendum result.

To me, it is perfectly obvious that among the majority of MPs and Peers there is a determination to overthrow the referendum result and for us to remain in Europe...with the lucrative Brussels-bound gravy train that is available to so many former, second rate and even failed politicians.

Once we are out, then Brexit's job will be over and, I predict, any lingering hopes that its supporters will be sufficient to return a government with a working majority.

But back to the NHS: Andy, you (and most Labour supporters) constantly talk about the "nationalisation of the NHS" as though it would mean the entire shooting match, from cleaning out the bogs to performing the sort of highly advanced, state-of-the-art and expensive (twenty grand, I'm told) operation that without a doubt saved my life a year ago being sold to BUPA, Aviva, Farage's supposedly best mate and eminence grise, et al.

It doesn't...and if it is ever proposed I'll join you at the first protest demo, even though I'm lucky enough to be able to afford private health insurance if I wanted to (I don't believe in it as a lifetime point of principle) and even  if I've had to trade my cherished Landy in for a wheelchair.

But do you honestly believe that private enterprise and entrepreneurial expertise and capital should not be tapped to provide the growing and increasingly unaffordable expense of the ancillary services such as cleaning, maintenance, catering and logistics?

Maybe that's what Trump meant to mean when he agreed responded to a journalist's direct question about whether the "...NHS should be on the table in any future trade negotiations..." and if so, that makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

Taxation alone simply ain't going to pay fully for the NHS for much longer because of the massive overall and inclusive cost of doing so is totally unaffordable...and, it has to be said, there are now far too many of us in this country making more and more demands on Aneurin Bevan's great creation during the midst of Britain's immediate post war poverty and austerity.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 am

Note to management: I really don't like it when whatever magical and mysterious power comes into force whenever I comment on the President and Commander-in-Chief of our allies the United States of America, changing my own words into those of someone else, particularly when they are deliberately derogatory and highly offensive.

You know my own views on the man - I think he's an egotistical buffoon and so unpredictable and out of control on some occasions that he's a danger to us all - but he's America's President, America elected him and when I post about your Head of State and country I really would be obliged if the respect that I try to show to the actual office was reflected in what actually appears in the post.

Thanks. Rant over.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:55 am

Green from me Fred !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down