NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There will be order in here for now on...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Empty There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Eilzel and Edmund our new Speakers of the house! Laughing 

We welcome them as debate in here can sometimes bubble over into something else!

Back to top Go down

There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Empty Re: There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So are we going to have the same joke about "order" for ever now? When will the fun be over?

Oh for the love of all that is good in the world  Rolling Eyes you are real beacon of light on a weekend aren't you ragg  sunny lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Empty Re: There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So are we going to have the same joke about "order" for ever now? When will the fun be over?

Oh for the love of all that is good in the world  Rolling Eyes you are real beacon of light on a weekend aren't you ragg  sunny lol! 

I do my best.  tongue 

This has been going on since last Tuesday - is there any chance of it ending soon?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I do my best.  tongue 

This has been going on since last Tuesday - is there any chance of it ending soon?

Well as I'm Speaker I will drop by occasionally if things get heated just to see if I can restore a level of calm- but it is as JD says nothing serious. I wouldn't waste too much time fretting over it in any case ragga- have a cuppa, keep calm and carry on and all that  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I do my best.  tongue 

Well as I'm Speaker I will drop by occasionally if things get heated just to see if I can restore a level of calm- but it is as JD says nothing serious. I wouldn't waste too much time fretting over it in any case ragga- have a cuppa, keep calm and carry on and all that  Smile 

I've had too many cups of tea already.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:35 pm

So JD decided that someone needed to drop into threads and calm things down? Shouldn't Ben be deciding that sort of thing? It's what mods are for anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So JD decided that someone needed to drop into threads and calm things down? Shouldn't Ben be deciding that sort of thing? It's what mods are for anyway.

..you really should see Ben, as it has his full approval, what a party pooper you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So JD decided that someone needed to drop into threads and calm things down? Shouldn't Ben be deciding that sort of thing? It's what mods are for anyway.

..you really should see Ben, as it has his full approval, what a party pooper you are.

Do you play the same game at all your parties?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It matters not, why whinge over it ?...especially as a newbie.

It's just some fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It matters not, why whinge over it ?...especially as a newbie.

It's just some fun.

Newbie? Not many people have been here more than a few months have they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I've had too many cups of tea already.

Have a coffee then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Your struggling with concept of fun aren't you?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:

So you're not going to be popping into threads and telling people to calm down?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?

What a Face 

NOT at all...

Think of the mod's as behaving like the "marshals" on here ~ they keep "law and order" - the rules and regulations that members agree to on here, and they have the "power" to ban or suspend people ho are deliberately undermining, trolling or disrupting the forum..

A "Speaker of the House", on the other hand, has none of these 'powers and responsibilities' ~ but is simply a member appointed through a vote of other members, whose responsibility is to try and maintain some sense of decorum, niceties and "good manners" among the majority of said members.

Eloquently put Bee  ::D:: 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?

What a Face 

NOT at all...

Think of the mod's as behaving like the "marshals" on here ~ they keep "law and order" - the rules and regulations that members agree to on here, and they have the "power" to ban or suspend people ho are deliberately undermining, trolling or disrupting the forum..

A "Speaker of the House", on the other hand, has none of these 'powers and responsibilities' ~ but is simply a member appointed through a vote of other members, whose responsibility is to try and maintain some sense of decorum, niceties and "good manners" among the majority of said members.

Same thing isn't it? A mod doesn't have to ban anyone, they can step in and ask people to maintain some sense of decorum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What a Face 

NOT at all...

....very well said Bee. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

Why are you deliberately being so "obtuse" in your lack of understanding and reasoning today, Ragamuffin ?

One could easily think that you have been reading (and absorbing..) far too much of the inane drivel that those Trolls "heavenly_father", "smelly_bandit" and "56kevins" are deliberately spewing across the forum..

To try again ~ the "moderators" are appointed by the administrator/owner of a site; whereas a "Speaker of the House" is voted for by the members.    Idea

I'm merely saying that there is no need for a "Speaker" because there are mods who can do the same thing.

If this "Speaker" does one thing, I hope it's to tell you to stop bleating on about trolls.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

Why are you deliberately being so "obtuse" in your lack of understanding and reasoning today, Ragamuffin ?

One could easily think that you have been reading (and absorbing..) far too much of the inane drivel that those Trolls "heavenly_father", "smelly_bandit" and "56kevins" are deliberately spewing across the forum..

To try again ~ the "moderators" are appointed by the administrator/owner of a site; whereas a "Speaker of the House" is voted for by the members.    Idea

I'm merely saying that there is no need for a "Speaker" because there are mods who can do the same thing.

If this "Speaker" does one thing, I hope it's to tell you to stop bleating on about trolls.

...Ben can see no issue with it,so what is the problem?

If Ben did not approve of a speaker, he would just say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?
It was raining and I think JD was bored  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing 

You actually LIKE the presence of those trolls on a forum, don't you...

Like the way that they can "spice things up" for you ?

you are the only one who adds nothing to any topic but personal insults, i think you are the troll... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing 

You actually LIKE the presence of those trolls on a forum, don't you...

Like the way that they can "spice things up" for you ?

There you go again ... do you ever talk about anything else?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Order Order!  Wink 

Let's all drop the troll talk now eh; I'm sure something must be going on in the UK at Westminster or Holyrood or Stormont that people want to bring to the table  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Fgs smelly less of the dramatics,

1. I am not a Moderator, I have no control of any kind over posters or posts.

2. Even if I could ban you, why would I? Your views may seem in contravention of rationality at times but I find them fascinatingly inane and fun to counter. Letting you give your opinion is far more damaging to your cause than banning you would ever be.

So please don't worry about any biased treatment on my part, I love hearing alternative views! Carry on comrade Smile

if you had half a brain to understand my arguments you would ban them since they devastate your facade of paragon of virtue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

you are the only one who adds nothing to any topic but personal insults, i think you are the troll... Smile 

Question 

YOU still haven't bothered to look up the definition of the word "Troll", have you heavenly...

SUCH laziness on your part..  

i did it said see...beekeeper .... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

if you had half a brain to understand my arguments you would ban them since they devastate your facade of paragon of virtue

Suspect 

HEY smelly' !!!

Why not do the whole forum a favour..
AND just ban yourself ?    cheers 

and here's my point made for me thank you... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

:/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:Order Order!  Wink 

Let's all drop the troll talk now eh; I'm sure something must be going on in the UK at Westminster or Holyrood or Stormont that people want to bring to the table  Cool 

Yorkshire puddings and onion gravy
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Question 

YOU still haven't bothered to look up the definition of the word "Troll", have you heavenly...

SUCH laziness on your part..  

definition of TROLL = beekeeper lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:25 pm

FGS, JD and I haven't seen eye to eye often (There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Embarr47 I kicked his butt and I don't do that often, with anyone) but this whole Speaker of the House saga was supposed to be FUN!!!

There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Wtf_215 Sense of humour bypass people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

feelthelove wrote:FGS, JD and I haven't seen eye to eye often (There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Embarr47 I kicked his butt and I don't do that often, with anyone) but this whole Speaker of the House saga was supposed to be FUN!!!

There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Wtf_215 Sense of humour bypass people!

It might have been fun if it was in one thread (or even three) but there are too many threads about it, and he's too bossy to be funny.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
feelthelove wrote:FGS, JD and I haven't seen eye to eye often (There will be order in here for now on... - Page 2 Embarr47 I kicked his butt and I don't do that often, with anyone) but this whole Speaker of the House saga was supposed to be FUN!!!

It might have been fun if it was in one thread (or even three) but there are too many threads about it, and he's too bossy to be funny.

There is one thread, this one, outside the recreation area- do look up 'recreation' if you have time.

And to be honest you and your killjoy buddies here are attempting to put a right old dampner on things- now do pipe down now  Razz 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There is one thread, this one, outside the recreation area- do look up 'recreation' if you have time.

And to be honest you and your killjoy buddies here are attempting to put a right old dampner on things- now do pipe down now  Razz 

Is that an official order?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 pm

I think our main Speaker has got of to a good start, he has kept the order without the need to be heavy handed,but that is not to say there will never be such a need in the future at some point..

Speaker Eilzel has set the tone and I'm happy with what i see, if anyone needs a small reminder to maintain appropriate House manners, I shall expect my speakers to come in with ...order, order.

That should suffice  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

I sent you to the naughty step, then you kicked my bum FTL! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

clown 

FIGHT ! FIGHT !

Ragamuffin  vs.  JD  !!!

::d&f::      ::slap::      ::lightsab::      ::fighty! 

http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10516  affraid Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 am

Wow, whatever happened to the idea of ignoring threads you're not interested in? I guess I'm just old-school that way, but FSM knows I ignore 98 percent of the U.K. politics bullshit. If you didn't think this was fun you were always free to post in any of our other 40,000-plus threads ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 am

Catman wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 clown 

FIGHT ! FIGHT !

Ragamuffin  vs.  JD  !!!

::d&f::      ::slap::      ::lightsab::      ::fighty! 

http://bitchfest.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10516   affraid Laughing 

That link is just drawing attention to how pathetic you were on BF as "Kingfisher". If you want an end to the truce, just say so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:57 am

I have a question. If things get out of hand in a thread, does one just assume that the "Speaker" will happen to see it, or does one start a new thread to draw attention to it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 am

Joy Division wrote:

Oh I dont think so. You were the first person to ever make her lose her temper with the terrible stuff you were posting.
Only one person has done it since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh I dont think so. You were the first person to ever make her lose her temper with the terrible stuff you were posting.

...your pissed...first person to ever make FTL lose her temper?, oh right.

Amd if people are ok with me then I'm likewise, remember I caught you having a right old unwarranted gossip about me with Hastings 10 on Sky , all because I had changed my username, you would have done so whatever the subject anyway...

Not too mention the constant whingeing to admin on SF when all did not go your way...while all the time trying to keep one of the admin onside as he did not want caught in a crossfire, so you sensed the vulnerability there and tried to exploit it

...and you are certainly no angel, FTL was just having a goof with me there Nems, why did you feel the need to jump in and stir?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...not too mention the whole issue regarding you're treatment of Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2