NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There will be order in here for now on...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There will be order in here for now on... Empty There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:02 pm

With Eilzel and Edmund our new Speakers of the house! Laughing 

We welcome them as debate in here can sometimes bubble over into something else!

Back to top Go down

There will be order in here for now on... Empty Re: There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:03 pm

fat chance when admin can't stick to the rules... :D :D 

Back to top Go down

There will be order in here for now on... Empty Re: There will be order in here for now on...

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

heavenly father wrote:fat chance when admin can't stick to the rules... :D :D 

Show me where I've broken a rule, simpleton!

There will be order in here for now on... Big_grin_smiley_face_sticker-p217746367994550126envb3_400
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

There will be order in here for now on... Big_grin_smiley_face_sticker-p217746367994550126envb3_400

i assumed you could read, so someone must be reading the posts for you and writing in the replies... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

i assumed you could read, so someone must be reading the posts for you and writing in the replies... :D 

Just quote the rule, it's very easy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm

i quoted it last time you broke it.... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm

heavenly father wrote:i quoted it last time you broke it.... :D 

Quote it again!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Quote it again!

what would be the point... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Quote it again!

what would be the point... :D 

To tell us all whether you have the brainpower to back up your accusations with some evidence, for one!

There will be order in here for now on... Happy_smiley_face

Maybe if you pray to "God," "he" will tell you where the rule is!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 pm

i showed you the problem last time, you did it again so there would be no point as you seem incapable of sticking to your own rules. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:i showed you the problem last time, you did it again so there would be no point as you seem incapable of sticking to your own rules. :D 

You didn't show me the problem, that's just you lying once again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:With Eilzel and  Edmund our new Speakers of the house! Laughing 

We welcome them as debate in here can sometimes bubble over into something else!

I will do my best  Laughing 

As you were Gents  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:With Eilzel and  Edmund our new Speakers of the house! Laughing 

I will do my best  Laughing 

As you were Gents  Cool 

...nice one Eilzel  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 pm

i guess thats me banned then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:i guess thats me banned then

Not at all Smelly  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

In other words there are posters on here who Ben wants rid of but doesn't want the responsiblity of having to ban them .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Fgs smelly less of the dramatics,

1. I am not a Moderator, I have no control of any kind over posters or posts.

2. Even if I could ban you, why would I? Your views may seem in contravention of rationality at times but I find them fascinatingly inane and fun to counter. Letting you give your opinion is far more damaging to your cause than banning you would ever be.

So please don't worry about any biased treatment on my part, I love hearing alternative views! Carry on comrade Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:In other words there are posters on here who Ben wants rid of but doesn't want the responsiblity of having to ban them .

i would guess that's about it... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

What's this nonsense then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:Fgs smelly less of the dramatics,

2. Even if I could ban you, why would I? Your views may seem in contravention of rationality at times but I find them fascinatingly inane and fun to counter. Letting you give your opinion is far more damaging to your cause than banning you would ever be.

So please don't worry about any biased treatment on my part, I love hearing alternative views! Carry on comrade Smile
y

For what it's worth Eilzel, although we have had our differences over the years I still think tou would hear all side out amd demonstrate a good ability as Speaker of this house..for which I'm sure you will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?

mods are still answerable to admin, so admin still has the onus upon him to agree the decision, the speaker if they can ban, not sure on that bit, becomes the scapegoat for admin... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:31 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why are there 9 or 10 threads on this subject, and why does there need to be a "Speaker"? Isn't that what mods are for?

mods are still answerable to admin, so admin still has the onus upon him to agree the decision, the speaker if they can ban, not sure on that bit, becomes the scapegoat for admin... Smile 

Don't see the point of it myself, and I didn't realise that JD decides what happens on this forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Don't see the point of it myself, and I didn't realise that JD decides what happens on this forum.

that did quite surprise me with JD to be honest.. Smile 

the point is that the speaker bans people and it doesn't look like it is just annoyance on the part of admin, it makes it look like a kangaroo court brought justice, though I could be wrong.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

the point is that the speaker bans people and it doesn't look like it is just annoyance on the part of admin, it makes it look like a kangaroo court brought justice, though I could be wrong.. Smile 

So it's another mod then? All those threads to get another mod seems a bit OTT.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, it's not another mod, of one is out of order on UK politics, then the speaker can scald them, if they persist the Speaker can then verbally dismiss them form the chamber for a cool off period , if that fails the Speaker can request assistance from admin.

How the hell can I make someone a mod when I'm an ordinary poster myself , ffs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Who says I decide how this forum is run?, it's maybe skipped your mind but this is also all a bit of fun, stop sticking her beak in, your skid marks are still on the runway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, it's not another mod, of one is out of order on UK politics, then the speaker can scald them, if they persist the Speaker can then verbally dismiss them form the chamber for a cool off period , if that fails the Speaker can request assistance from admin.

How the hell can I make someone a mod when I'm an ordinary poster myself , ffs?

Well you seem to be running this thing, with a new thread about it every five minutes, and you seem to be making the decisions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

it does doesn't it, there is clearly another motive... Smile

Last edited by heavenly father on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who says  I decide how this forum is run?, it's maybe skipped your mind but this is also all a bit of fun, stop sticking her beak in, your skid marks are still on the runway.

So you're telling members not to post on this thread? As I said, who put you in charge?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Fgs smelly less of the dramatics,

y

For what it's worth Eilzel, although we have had our differences over the years I still think tou would hear all side out amd demonstrate a good ability as Speaker of this house..for which  I'm sure  you will.

Thanks JD  Smile 

And order order gentlemen please  Laughing 

For goodness sake; it has been made quite clear that I am not a Moderator; I cannot ban anyone; the title 'Speaker' was devised by the Right Honourable Gentleman Joy Division as a bit of fun in the UK politics section. I am very pleased to have been chosen for the post and will as expected try to give people a fair hearing- really nothing has changed but I will remain impartial in whatever capacity I can.

Stop taking things so damn seriously people- now carry on  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Who says  I decide how this forum is run?, it's maybe skipped your mind but this is also all a bit of fun, stop sticking her beak in, your skid marks are still on the runway.

So you're telling members not to post on this thread? As I said, who put you in charge?

sounds like someone made JD boss...doesn't it... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
y

For what it's worth Eilzel, although we have had our differences over the years I still think tou would hear all side out amd demonstrate a good ability as Speaker of this house..for which  I'm sure  you will.

Thanks JD  Smile 

And order order gentlemen please  Laughing 

For goodness sake; it has been made quite clear that I am not a Moderator; I cannot ban anyone; the title 'Speaker' was devised by the Right Honourable Gentleman Joy Division as a bit of fun in the UK politics section. I am very pleased to have been chosen for the post and will as expected try to give people a fair hearing- really nothing has changed but  I will remain impartial in whatever capacity I can.

Stop taking things so damn seriously people- now carry on  Smile 

No worries  ::D:: 

And a very modest and worthy post Mr.Speaker.

You heard the Speaker, as we were folks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:47 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Come now Favva, would you prefer a wooden or metal spoon?! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Come now Favva, would you prefer a wooden or metal spoon?! Laughing 

more than funny how things change... Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes - well it sounds like he made himself the boss.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Yes - well it sounds like he made himself the boss.  Razz 

it does a little..not sure how or why... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

It isn't serious. It's called a bit of fun- something you two seem to have lost touch with here.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:It isn't serious. It's called a bit of fun- something you two seem to have lost touch with here.

So it's all bullshit then? All those threads just for a bit of bullshit?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm

how many threads for a bit of fun and votes, acceptance and refusals...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:It isn't serious. It's called a bit of fun- something you two seem to have lost touch with here.

That's it Mr. Speaker and what skin is it off her nose?

It's mainly just fun , and they know that , they are just hoping if they kick up a stink ,then Ben may just scrap the whole thing.

It's a shite attempt at stifling fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

That's it Mr. Speaker and what skin is it off her nose?

It's mainly just fun , and they know that , they are just hoping if they kick up a stink ,then Ben may just scrap the whole thing.

It's a shite attempt at stifling fun.

So it is happening? Which is it then - A bit of fun or a real thing?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:58 pm

JD , i don't understand what the funny side is .

If its a bit of fun why not put that in the thread title

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:JD , i don't understand what the funny side is .

Which thread title? There are loads of threads about the same thing.  Neutral 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

As I and JD have said; it's just fun. If you wish to call fun bullshit then go ahead- however I would have thought you had more important things in life to get so worked up over  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I and JD have said; it's just fun. If you wish to call fun bullshit then go ahead- however I would have thought you had more important things in life to get so worked up over  Wink 

So nothing is changing then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:JD , i don't understand what the funny side is .

Which thread title? There are loads of threads about the same thing.  Neutral 

oh dear i haven't seen them been busy but i don't call this fun i can't see the funny side of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So nothing is changing then?

Not really.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 pm

So are we going to have the same joke about "order" for ever now? When will the fun be over?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So are we going to have the same joke about "order" for ever now? When will the fun be over?

woohoo let the good times roll... Smile this will never get boring... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next