NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally

3 posters

Go down

Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally Empty Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally

Post by eddie Wed May 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally B023ad10

Police asked a McDonald's in Edinburgh not to sell ice cream or milkshakes during a rally run by Nigel Farage.

As hundreds of Brexit Party supporters joined a rally led by Mr Farage at Edinburgh's Corn Exchange, the nearby branch of the fast food chain avoided selling the products - to prevent a repeat of recent dairy-based attacks.

The branch on Chesser Avenue also had to increase its door security between 6pm and 10pm.

Printed signs saying "We will not be selling milkshakes or ice creams tonight. This is due to a police request given recent events" were displayed on the windows and inside the fast food restaurant.

Dozens of protesters lined the street outside the rally on Friday evening

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-mcdonalds-asked-not-to-sell-milkshakes-during-rally-11723088

I just had to laugh at that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally Empty Re: Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally

Post by Original Quill Wed May 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Prudent! lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally Empty Re: Nigel Farage: McDonald's asked not to sell milkshakes during rally

Post by eddie Wed May 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:Prudent!   lol!

I don’t actually advocate throwing anything at someone but this is bordering on ridiculous.
And it’s also funny. Couldn’t help but laugh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Ya it caused a fit of giggles all over the net when the old bill marched into macca's and ordered them to stop selling milkshakes.  geek

Pizza Hut's shakes are better btw. Gorgeous!! Get one if you have a meal there.

As the Kelis song goes >
"My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge" 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down