NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene

+2
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene Empty Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 am

Sickening clip obtained exclusively by MailOnline shows woman attacking man
She verbally and physically assaults him 'because he is gay' in random attack
He kicks out when she attempts to grab his phone, so she spits in his face
A female passenger grabs the woman by the hair when she tries to leave
Incident happened between London Bridge and Green Park on Jubilee Line

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6990451/Drunk-woman-screams-homophobic-abuse-man-London-tube-attacking-commuter.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene Empty Re: Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 04, 2019 10:37 am

He would have been fully justified to give her a good slap
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene Empty Re: Video shows 'drunk woman' scream homophobic abuse at man on the tube before punching him and spitting in his face then attacking a fellow commuter as she tries to intervene

Post by Eilzel Sat May 04, 2019 11:31 am

Wow, what a bitch she is. WTF are some of the other people doing just sitting there? Evil or Very Mad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 04, 2019 12:49 pm

There will always be people in society who are so ignorant and so stupid they feel they are entitled to treat their fellow human beings like dirt, but the most sickening thing to me is the majority of others who witness these happenings pretend they dont see whats happening.

Only one woman here spoke up, no one supported her....if the majority spoke out that would have an impact, THAT is the way to curtail these sickening bullies from acting like this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:Wow, what a bitch she is. WTF are some of the other people doing just sitting there? Evil or Very Mad
The people did nothing cos she ran off like a coward. Probably drunk & stoned. Evil witch!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun May 05, 2019 2:04 am

Smile

Somebody should have punched her lights out, then and there...

It's not good eough a couple of people simply telling her to stop..

As soon as she spat,  anyone smashing her should be able to claim 'self defence',  due to the high risks of infectious diseases (HIV, Hep C, Influenza, etc..) these days.

It's all very well some people saying "you should never hit a woman !" but I prefer the phrase "you should never hit a lady" --  and that mad woman is certainly no 'lady'.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 3:54 am

Why are people such assholes?

What do they get from it?

He should’ve kicked her harder.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun May 05, 2019 3:57 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Somebody should have punched her lights out, then and there...

It's not good eough a couple of people simply telling her to stop..

As soon as she spat,  anyone smashing her should be able to claim 'self defence',  due to the high risks of infectious diseases (HIV, Hep C, Influenza, etc..) these days.

It's all very well some people saying "you should never hit a woman !" but I prefer the phrase "you should never hit a lady" --  and that mad woman is certainly no 'lady'.

You should never hit anyone unless they hit/try to hit you first - should be pretty standard tbf.

(Unless of course they've REALLY wronged you somehow - then hit away!)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun May 05, 2019 5:38 am

Arrow

In this day and age...

With highly contagious diseases so prevalent -- and doubly so with suspect stoners and drunks l8ke the woman in that video..

I reckon spitting should be considered just as serious as someone actually hitting you -- and not simply filthy behaviour.

If anybody had knocked her down, it should have been considered a "public service"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 8:41 am

Cass wrote:Why are people such assholes?

There would have been a time I would have agreed with you and she certainly deserved to be punched in the face, but what would that achieve me Lady?

Nothing

I would rather she has to live with the shame in how she behaved. Now that it has been publically broadcast through the media. Its a sad reality that some people think its insulting to call people gay. Its playground bullying mentality. I only hope this ideot comes to realise what an idiot they have been and learn to apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 05, 2019 1:38 pm

phildidge wrote:
Cass wrote:Why are people such assholes?

There would have been a time I would have agreed with you and she certainly deserved to be punched in the face, but what would that achieve me Lady?

Nothing

I would rather she has to live with the shame in how she behaved. Now that it has been publically broadcast through the media. Its a sad reality that some people think its insulting to call people gay. Its playground bullying mentality. I only hope this ideot comes to realise what an idiot they have been and learn to apologise

One problem here....People like her have no shame.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Nothing

As much as I agree with you Didge about public shaming I think what Syl says is spot on as they have no shame because they did it in the public arena anyway.

And I agree with Wolfie that with so many diseases ratching up again, spitting is just as bad as any other type of physical violence.

But I’m a big believer in Karma and boy does it have a few surprises for her!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

As much as I agree with you Didge about public shaming I think what Syl says is spot on as they have no shame because they did it in the public arena anyway.

And I agree with Wolfie that with so many diseases ratching up again, spitting is just as bad as any other type of physical violence.

But I’m a big believer in Karma and boy does it have a few surprises for her!

Fair enough me Lady and Syl does have a point

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down