NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist

3 posters

Go down

Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist Empty Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:54 pm

Karen Alpert was having a particularly rough morning and was frustrated that her husband wasn't helping her with the kids or chores.
So, she decided to send him to the store to pick up groceries... that do not exist.

Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist Xatru-wife-sends-husband-to-grocery-store-special-list
Credit: Baby Sideburns

"OMG my hubby has been lying on the couch all morning while I'm doing soooo much stuff so I finally got super annoyed and sent him to the grocery store... with a special shopping list.

And yes, I turned my ringer off."

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2766/Wife-Sends-Husband-To-Grocery-Store-To-Buy-Items-That-Don-t-Exist

Back to top Go down

Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist Empty Re: Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Serves him right for 1...being lazy. And 2...being thick if he went and asked for them. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist Empty Re: Wife Sends Husband To Grocery Store To Buy Items That Don't Exist

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:35 pm

A bit like sending the new apprentice for a tub of elbow grease or a bucket of steam.......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Hahahahaha.

The few times that I’ve sent Mr. C unsupervised to the grocery store with a VERY specific list ( brand, size, location), we end up in a video call irregardless. It’s not like I haven’t been buying the same stuff for 30 years Rolling Eyes
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down