NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach?

+6
Syl
JulesV
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Maddog
eddie
10 posters

Go down

So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? Empty So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm

So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? E79d4d10

Ehhhh? Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? Empty Re: So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach?

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 pm

That's a big no from me.

Something tells me that's fashion accessory one might see with a rainbow flag. I don't want to be accused of cultural appropriation. Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? Empty Re: So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach?

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:26 pm

At first, I thought the guy on the right was sporting a hard-on!

Not that I was gazing at it or anything.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Fucks sake. How to make your 'last chicken on the shelf' looks like a weasel's wedding tackle.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:02 am

How do they get the balance right?? I mean ….

Either it's so tight that it pulls the ass cheek to one side. (Not a good look!!)

Or it's so lax that it rides down when the person walks.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:09 am

Is it me or do those guys look like boys who look like girls? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 am

The dyed eyebrows did make me . . . well  . . . raise an eyebrow.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:45 am

They look like the slingshot things dog owners have to throw the ball with.

I doubt many straight men would wear one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:51 am

eddie wrote:Is it me or do those guys look like boys who look like girls? scratch

Men (and women) who do THAT to their eyebrows, really need to have words with themselves.

And wearing one of those things - they need to have a few more words with themselves too Laughing

(PS: Ben, so did I. I cannot comment on where my eyes are drawn too though Razz )
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:53 am

Syl wrote:They look like the slingshot things dog owners have to throw the ball with.

You'd be surprised these days - many might think it appeals to women. As a gay man, I certainly wouldn't - even if I could pull it off Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:33 am

Sweet baby Jesus. My poor eyes.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:They look like the slingshot things dog owners have to throw the ball with.

You'd be surprised these days - many might think it appeals to women. As a gay man, I certainly wouldn't - even if I could pull it off Laughing

I doubt many gay men would wear one either Eilzel, just the mincing, giggling, girly gays, who seem to want to be noticed, like the two in the OP.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:24 pm

They'd better not,  …. if they are seriously looking for partners.
A woman is programmed to be attracted to males who look healthy both in mind & body, capable of giving her healthy offspring.
Naffness, weirdness, eccentricity are all turn offs. These traits do not get women's ovaries tingling.  So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:37 pm

Jules wrote:

A woman is programmed to be attracted to males who look healthy both in mind & body, capable of giving her healthy offspring.
Naffness, weirdness, eccentricity are all turn offs. These traits do not get women's ovaries tingling.  So guys...will you be wearing this on the beach? 3489511464

Correct.
A subtle bulge is far more appealing to most women imo.....imagination is all. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I doubt many gay men would wear one either Eilzel, just the mincing, giggling, girly gays, who seem to want to be noticed, like the two in the OP.  

Also like men in shows like TOWIE and all that crap. I don't watch them, but the guys in them seem hideously self absorbed and vain, straight or gay.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:

Also like men in shows like TOWIE and all that crap. I don't watch them, but the guys in them seem hideously self absorbed and vain, straight or gay.

Point taken. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

Correct.
A subtle bulge is far more appealing to most women imo.....imagination is all.  I love you

Indeedy. alien

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:57 pm

When you are as packed as I am Jules, the bulge is not exactly subtle.
I would need a thong the size of a bed sheet!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Andy wrote:When you are as packed as I am Jules, the bulge is not exactly subtle.
I would need a thong the size of a bed sheet!

I hear ya. Wink

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:36 pm

eddie wrote:Is it me or do those guys look like boys who look like girls? scratch

Hence my above post.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:29 pm

That picture reminds me of a song that I used to sing, particularly the first line:

All together now:

Hitler...has only got one ball.
Goering has two but very small.
Himmler...has something sim'lar
But poor old Goebballs has no balls...at all.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:That picture reminds me of a song that I used to sing, particularly the first line:

All together now:

Hahahaha. After my initial shriek of horror, I thought of that song lol!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Cass wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:That picture reminds me of a song that I used to sing, particularly the first line:

All together now:

Hahahaha. After my initial shriek of horror, I thought of that song lol!

I used to sing it when we were still allowed to express a dislike for Germans without being marched off by the police, charged with committing a hate crime and sent on a compulsory diversification training course.

Christ, I'm getting old.................
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down