NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line"..

+2
eddie
'Wolfie
6 posters

Go down

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. Empty Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line"..

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 1366281442

Dozens of braindead "Vegan" protestors have been arrested across Australia today, as they invaded farms, vandalised private property, stole sheep, harrassed dairy calves, and held up traffic in major cities...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/08/animal-rights-activists-block-melbourne-cbd-amid-protests-at-abattoirs-around-australia

Vegans invade Darling Downs, Qld. abattoir, steal sheep :

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/surrendered-sheep-in-quarantine-after-queensland-abattoir-protest-20190408-p51bwm.html

Vegans harass dairy calves, on their way home from abattoir protest :

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/news/regional/dairy-farmer-youre-not-going-to-steal-my-animals-today/news-story/da9ef7af2907c682ed3381b574dc8f11

Earlier, 7 of their demented cohorts held up traffic down in Melbourne :

http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/news/national/vegan-activists-cause-peak-hour-chaos-in-melbourne-cbd/video/0cbdfd15a988310da9b9981614588663

Hopefully the courts will see fit to place some serious fines, and give the organisers a stint in jail..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. Empty Re: Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line"..

Post by eddie Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm

They seem a little frothy at the mouth. I don’t mind what people want to eat or not eat, but do it quietly. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. Empty Re: Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line"..

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Dozens, eh? Wink

I've been on both sides of the weird fixation some people seem to have with the question of eating meat. I have to say, though, I caught a lot more shit when I was a vegetarian than when I went back to eating meat.

Then again, that was in Texas. I imagine it may have been the opposite in say, California.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Their breath stinks and they fart a lot. You can spot em in a crowd.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 am

Don't believe their lies it's got bugger all to do with what you eat!!!!

Veganism is the policy to exterminate all domestic animals
What is the end outcome of their bullshit that says even dogs are kept as our slaves ?

No Domestic animals what so ever!!!

This is why ALL vegans are evil idiots
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:40 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Dozens, eh? Wink

I've been on both sides of the weird fixation some people seem to have with the question of eating meat. I have to say, though, I caught a lot more shit when I was a vegetarian than when I went back to eating meat.

Then again, that was in Texas. I imagine it may have been the opposite in say, California.

Smile

That was the arrests -- 39 in Melbourne, 4 in Sydney, a few dozen more up in Qld.

Out of the hundreds of protesters 'on site', being cheered on by more online supporters.

Admittedly, if these protests happened in some parts of the USA, they would probably call out the National Guard, and start using some of the 'vegans' for target practice..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:44 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

stole sheep, harrassed dairy calves, and held up traffic in major cities...

What did they do with the stolen sheep??? Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. Ff0f9e7805eeae730b0ec64fa79feede 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:46 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Vegans harassed dairy calves,
Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 3489511464 Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 3489511464  

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Earlier, 7 of their demented cohorts held up traffic down in Melbourne:

Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 3489511464 Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 3489511464 Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. 3489511464  

Funniest thread I've seen in a while.  lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 am

Smile

Here's another update on this ever-changing situation :

https://youtu.be/a-c3KpU9Dzk
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Jules wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

What did they do with the stolen sheep??? Demented 'Vegans' have finally "crossed the line".. Ff0f9e7805eeae730b0ec64fa79feede 

I hear lamb is good with kale. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Jules wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

I hear lamb is good with kale.  Twisted Evil

Of course it is. Lots of foodstuff are good with kale, though lamb is better with sweet vegetables though, from memory. Kale is a little too bitter for lamb.
Heathen. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Of course it is. Lots of foodstuff are good with kale, though lamb is better with sweet vegetables though, from memory. Kale is a little too bitter for lamb.
Heathen. Razz

See...how I learn being on this forum! I'll incorporate that tip into my cooking.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Heathen. Razz

See...how I learn being on this forum!  I'll incorporate that tip into my cooking.

You’re very welcome. Next week...”Things to do with Quinoa”
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down