NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome

3 posters

Go down

Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Empty Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 am

Bloody waste of time that was  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Empty Re: Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 am

eddie wrote:Bloody waste of time that was  Rolling Eyes 

Been there too Eds, thing is, once some good conversations are going, we would mostly all probably have a ball!, sort of! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Empty Re: Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 am

Joy Division wrote:

Been there too Eds, thing is, once some good conversations are going, we would mostly all probably have a ball!, sort of! Laughing 

How do you get there looked and it was empty
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 am

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

How do you get there looked and it was empty

I gave up and went to bed. My eyes were closing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 am

Nobody is joining you - get out of there, quick!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Nobody is joining you - get out of there, quick!

Billy no mates  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Nobody is joining you - get out of there, quick!

Billy no mates  Sad 

If only you could join the rest of us in the "other" chat box (which I'm not allowed to tell you about).  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Billy no mates  Sad 

If only you could join the rest of us in the "other" chat box (which I'm not allowed to tell you about).      Twisted Evil 

Ah it's me old body odour again isn't it?  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

If only you could join the rest of us in the "other" chat box (which I'm not allowed to tell you about).      Twisted Evil 

Ah it's me old body odour again isn't it?  cheers 

Errrrm well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Billy no mates  Sad 

Chatbox 101????!!! Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Secret21Bad Andy Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Rofl46

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:15 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Chatbox 101????!!! Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Secret21Bad Andy Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Rofl46

Haven't got the private number for 101

how on earth do you guys have the details......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm

I have done that before lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

let me know the number to 101 and I will be there in a flash......................

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 pm

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

let me know the number to 101 and I will be there in a flash......................

Okey dokey x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gerber wrote:

Okey dokey x

I have been sitting on he bean bag or more than half an hour..
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:35 pm

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Okey dokey x

I have been sitting on he bean bag or more than half an hour..

Not to worry im on my way lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Missed the invite again.  No 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Right, I'm going in Room 101 that doesn't exist (the chatbox) if anyone would care to join me. If not, I'll take me knitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Right, I'm going in Room 101 that doesn't exist (the chatbox) if anyone would care to join me.   If not, I'll take me knitting.

Im in
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:26 pm

So where are you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Well, I'm never supplying Gerbs with a G&T again, she takes it and disappears lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:26 am

gerber wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sitting in the chat box all on my lonesome Glasse14 It's classified I believe Gerber, I've never seen it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down