NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism

5 posters

Go down

Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism Empty Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism

Post by Andy Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:34 pm

Kept quiet about that, didn't they?

If it had been a Labour party member, a few on here would have been all over the story like a rash.

Hypocrites.

Brexit party official removed after antisemitic posts

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/apr/03/brexit-party-official-removed-after-antisemitic-posts?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism Empty Re: Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Maybe, because unlike Labour, the Tories act on antisemitism

Glad to see they have thrown him out

However the reason about Labour is clearly obvious

https://antisemitism.uk/caa-calls-for-police-to-seize-additional-secret-internal-labour-dossiers-following-the-three-arrests-over-leaked-labour-report/

Back to top Go down

Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism Empty Re: Brexit party treasurer thrown out - for Antisemitism

Post by Andy Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:59 pm

But he isn't a Conservative.
He is/was one of Farage's Brexit party boys.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:03 pm

Andy wrote:But he isn't a Conservative.

Oh Farage's new party?

My mistake, but are you seriously suggesting a connection to Brexit with antisemitism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 pm

phildidge wrote:
Andy wrote:But he isn't a Conservative.

Oh Farage's new party?

My mistake, but are you seriously suggesting a connection to Brexit with antisemitism?

You're not seriously suggesting that the white supremacist/alt-right set isn't fully supportive of Brexit, are you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:44 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Oh Farage's new party?

You're not seriously suggesting that the white supremacist/alt-right set isn't fully supportive of Brexit, are you?

Where did I suggest that?

What I am rightly saying is that Brexit was not founded or motivated due to antisemitism. 

Unless of course you think the 17 million people that voted for Brexit are actually antisemitic?

The reality is, this vile antisemite was thrown out

Within Labour, many get to stay within the party and Farages party is on the fringe of the Far right.

What does that make Labour\?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:54 pm

What exactly did this bloke say/do, that was antisemitic...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 pm

"In some messages, McGough refers to Ed and David Miliband and Peter Mandelson as having “shallow UK roots” or being “devoid of UK roots” – seen as a common antisemitic trope about Jewish people".

He belongs to a far right, racist party and hates Jews.

Sound familiar?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:09 pm

What you claim he said, could be said of many different people here in UK, who are not indigenous to the UK, and who have only been here for a short time or for only a generation or two...

Hardly an example of rampant antisemitism...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

What you claim he said, could be said of many different people here in UK, who are not indigenous to the UK, and who have only been here for a short time or for only a generation or two...

Hardly an example of rampant antisemitism...

So downplaying antisemitism and they are examples of antisemetic troupes

Which is why the party threw him out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:16 pm

phildidge wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Oh Farage's new party?

What I am rightly saying is that Brexit was not founded or motivated due to antisemitism. 

Unless of course you think the 17 million people that voted for Brexit are actually antisemitic?

Within Labour, many get to stay within the party and Farages party is on the fringe of the Far right.

No, no -- you said there was no connection between Brexit and antisemitism. I pointed out, accurately I'm sure, that the vast majority of Jew-haters in the UK voted Leave. There's the connection.

(BTW I think "Jew-hater" is a better term than "antisemitic," which sounds clinical)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:45 pm

i thought roots was like a black thing not a jew thing??

dont they have a flim called roots or something???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:16 am

smelly-bandit wrote:i thought roots was like a black thing not a jew thing??

dont they have a flim called roots or something???

Have you never seen Roots? You should definitely see it. One of those movies that really shows the horror of slavery; much like 12 Years a Slave.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:14 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
phildidge wrote:

No, no -- you said there was no connection between Brexit and antisemitism. I pointed out, accurately I'm sure, that the vast majority of Jew-haters in the UK voted Leave. There's the connection.

(BTW I think "Jew-hater" is a better term than "antisemitic," which sounds clinical)

Really?

You are sure the majority of jew haters, many being Muslims and now the Far left. That they voted to leave?

The far right is tiny in this country and yet the Far left is huge under Corbyn

Want to rethink your claim?

As no doubt the vast majoritu of Jew haters voted to stay

You dont get to decide how to define what is antisemitic

So again where is the connection, when I dont see a view on brexit around immigration for example. as where is the Jewish immigration to the UK?

I dont see a view from brexiters to remove Jews, do you?

So where is the connection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:57 am

Muslims and "progressive" lefties are "jew haters" here in UK... and vast majority remain voters...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:44 am

The "vast majority of Jew haters voted leave" your off your fucking nut mate !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:47 am

The idea that most 'Jew haters' are Left/Right, Leavers/Remainers, is an absolutely ridiculous claim whichever way you call it Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:50 am

Ben started it...

But as I and others have said... likely all are Muslims and far lefties... and likely remain voters...

But anyway... back to the OP... big story by the guardian... but then when you look at the details... it looks more like a load of puff and bluster...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Ben started it...

But as I and others have said... likely all are Muslims and far lefties... and likely remain voters...

But anyway... back to the OP...  big story by the guardian... but then when you look at the details... it looks more like a load of puff and bluster...!

Ben said alt-Right/white supremacists. It is pretty obvious most of THOSE people will be both Brexiteers AND anti-Semitic.

I'd also add that anti-Semitic Leftists (those who take their anger at Israel too far) are also likely to be Remainers.

So they come from both sides, and it is absolutely impossible to say which side is greater in numbers (I could hazard a guess, but that is all it would be, and therefore pointless).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:13 am

Eilzel wrote:

But anyway... back to the OP...  big story by the guardian... but then when you look at the details... it looks more like a load of puff and bluster...!

Ben said alt-Right/white supremacists. It is pretty obvious most of THOSE people will be both Brexiteers AND anti-Semitic.

I'd also add that anti-Semitic Leftists (those who take their anger at Israel too far) are also likely to be Remainers.

So they come from both sides, and it is absolutely impossible to say which side is greater in numbers (I could hazard a guess, but that is all it would be, and therefore pointless).

Alt right/white supremacists here in UK...!?

Now you really are talking about "only a few"...!

Even the EDL had pro Israeli flags at many of their marches...!

So you don't really know what you are talking about either!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Alt right/white supremacists here in UK...!?

Now you really are talking about "only a few"...!

Even the EDL had pro Israeli flags at many of their marches...!

So you don't really know what you are talking about either!!!

If you think there aren't white supremacists and other Far-Right extremists in the UK you're having a laugh.

The EDL massively use Israel as another prop against Islam, don't pretend they have some kind of internal sympathies with any foreign nation.

And as much of a 'few' as there are anti-Semitic Leftists. Both are minorities, neither are mainstream in the UK.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:30 am

Alt right/white supremacists in numbers here in UK are definitely "only a few", compared to the 3 million Muslims and the huge numbers of "progressive" lefties...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:32 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Alt right/white supremacists in numbers here in UK are definitely "only a few", compared to the 3 million Muslims and the huge numbers of "progressive" lefties...!!!

Muslims are not all Lefties, moron.

How many do you think approve of those 'progressive' gay stories in schools?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Most of them are Labour voters... you moron... and Muslims hate Jews... you moron!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Most of them are Labour voters... you moron... and Muslims hate Jews... you moron!

All Muslims?

And do they hate Jews because they're Labour voters or Muslims?

Are all Labour voters really Leftists?

Are all Muslims really progressives just because they vote Labour?

Did most Muslims vote Leave or Remain?

See how pointless this is?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

All Muslims?

About 70% voted to remain mate

https://musliminstitute.org/freethinking/politics/after-brexit-where-do-british-Muslims-go-here

https://musliminstitute.org/freethinking/culture/sorry-truth-virus-anti-semitism-has-infected-british-Muslim-community

Ben came in with both feet and ended up shoving them squarley in his own mouth on this

@Tommy, so why are you now downplaying antisemitism, when his own party, threw him out for not only antisemitism but also racism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

All Muslims?

Islam teaches Jew hatred... and most Muslims are lefties...

Labour party loves Muslims...

Mostly remain voters...

Join the dots...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

All Muslims?

Islam teaches new hatred... and most Muslims are lefties...

Labour party loves Muslims...

Mostly remain voters...

Join the dots...

So you're saying most Muslims are progressives?

Hiw does that work out in Brunei and Saudi Arabia?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:34 pm

No... that is not what I said...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down