NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit party!!!

+6
Original Quill
Fred Moletrousers
Andy
nicko
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Go down

Brexit party!!! Empty Brexit party!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 1:01 am

What a result!!!

But I bet the remoaners still don't stop the moaning!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Brexit party!!! Empty Re: Brexit party!!!

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 1:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

What a result!!!

lol!

Good result for the Brexit party alone.

But Remain parties won a higher % overall:

- Brexit 31.6% + UKIP 3.3% = 34.9%

- Lib Dem 20.3% + Greens 12.1% + Plaid 1% + SNP 3.6% + Change 3.4% = 40.3%

The Tory and Labour parties combined scored a paltry 23.1% - but their voters are split between Leave and Remain.

So not a resounding call for No Deal Brexit as I'm sure you, Farage and your rabble would like to claim Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 27, 2019 6:42 am

What do you mean by "your rabble" ? You don't even live in this country so butt out ! "Your rabble" includes me , I don't like being called " rabble " you whining snowflake , I await your apology !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 7:35 am

nicko wrote:What do you mean by "your rabble" ?  You don't even live in this country so butt out ! "Your rabble" includes me , I don't like being called " rabble " you whining snowflake , I await your apology !

It's still my country. My family live there (most want to Remain too btw) and I may well live there again one day.

As for calling me a snowflake - that's funny considering you're the one whining about my use of a word Wink

Don't worry about words, nicko - me and the other Remain voters have been being called 'Remoaners' for 3 years, you don't see me whining it about it though Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 27, 2019 8:47 am

You called me a "rabble", would you like it if I called you names because of your Political leanings ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 8:52 am

Where have all the Tory fanatics gone?

hahaha hahaha.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 am

Brexit are a 1 policy pressure group, who will flounder if they play in the next general election.
Farage has already said he won't have a manifesto.

Does he think the British public are stupid?

Clearly he does, which is proved by the support he gets.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 8:59 am

And Tommy's and Skunks gods, Tommy Robinson and Gerrard Batten got slaughtered, so they can both crawl back under their rock.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon May 27, 2019 9:58 am

Andy wrote:Where have all the Tory fanatics gone?

hahaha hahaha.

To wherever all the Labour fanatics have gone, I'd say...into a darkened room to contemplate the possible end of the dominant two party system.

Whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen, but with the Tories seemingly endlessly at war with themselves and yet another Prime Minister destroyed by the poisoned chalice that is Europe, and Labour in the grip of the Marxist Momentum faction that would wreck the economy in less than a year and probably result in such extreme polarisation in politics that the country would descend into rioting, looting and violence on the streets of major cities, I can't honestly say that I would mourn its passing.

The election has been a fantastic triumph for the Brexit Party (for which I voted, for the record) but they are a single issue movement and I can't, in all honesty, see them ever winning a General Election. But this was NOT a General Election - it was all about the single issue of whether we should quit Europe or remain - and I guess its current supporters will soon drift back to the Tory and Labour folds from whence they came.

From the wider political point of view, the Liberal Democrats have, in my opinion, gained most while the Greens have made surprising gains, largely on the back of the current very real fears about the environment and climate change. I can see them amalgamating and becoming a factor to be reckoned with in the future.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What a result!!!

lol!

The Tory and Labour parties combined scored a paltry 23.1% - but their voters are split between Leave and Remain.

So not a resounding call for No Deal Brexit as I'm sure you, Farage and your rabble would like to claim Laughing

What a load of desperate spin and waffle!!!

You forget that Tory and labour are in parliament under their promise to deliver on Brexit too!!!???

And if you want to believe the argument that lib dems and greens got loads more votes from disaffected tory and labour remain supporters... then you must also agree that those left who did vote Tory/labour here must be leave supporters!!!

Plus... you cant say green voters are all remain supporters either... their primary policies are about environment and pollution!!!

Your desperate attempt to spin this result is nothing more than the deluded rantings of someone who is in denial of reality!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 10:12 am

nicko wrote:You called me a "rabble", would you like it if I called you names because of your Political leanings ?

I didn't call you personally a rabble, nicko. I referred to tommy, Farage and those who closely follow him and his party a rabble - if you associate as one of them, fine.

Have you never used the term Remoaner (genuine question, I don't know)? If you have, then you already did call me names for my political leanings. In any case, you are somewhat overreacting but I apologise if I caused you offense Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 10:14 am

hahaha hahaha.

To be fair, I don't think we have many Tory fanatics on here.

The outspoken RW posters lean toward Brexit and UKIP

Those who do vote Tory are hardly fanatical about it (and aside from Lord Ed and didge I can't think of any, and those two have been anything but positive about the party of late).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

hahaha hahaha.

To wherever all the Labour fanatics have gone, I'd say...into a darkened room to contemplate the possible end of the dominant two party system.

Whether that will be a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen, but with the Tories seemingly endlessly at war with themselves and yet another Prime Minister destroyed by the poisoned chalice that is Europe, and Labour in the grip of the Marxist Momentum faction that would wreck the economy in less than a year and probably result in such extreme polarisation in politics that the country would descend into rioting, looting and violence on the streets of major cities, I can't honestly say that I would mourn its passing.

The election has been a fantastic triumph for the Brexit Party (for which I voted, for the record) but they are a single issue movement and I can't, in all honesty, see them ever winning a General  Election. But this was NOT a General Election - it was all about the single issue of whether we should quit Europe or remain - and I guess its current supporters will soon drift back to the Tory and Labour folds from whence they came.

From the wider political point of view, the Liberal Democrats have, in my opinion, gained most while the Greens have made surprising gains, largely on the back of the current very real fears about the environment and climate change. I can see them amalgamating and becoming a factor to be reckoned with in the future.

Lots of Brexit party voters have switched from UKIP... as well as lab/Tory...

In the last gen election, after the referendum had already happened, it is true that huge numbers of UKIP voters went back to Tory/lab after they both promised to deliver on the referendum... but after the last 2 years of the stitch up we have seen going on by the treacherous tory/labour mps who have been openly trying to frustrate and stop Brexit, the people know know full well that they cany be trusted to deliver Brexit, and come the next election the people wont be fooled into giving Tory/labour another chance to fuk it up!!!

Next election we will see huge numbers voting Brexit party if we still haven't left the EU!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 10:17 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What a result!!!

lol!

What a load of desperate spin and waffle!!!

You forget that Tory and labour are in parliament under their promise to deliver on Brexit too!!!???

And if you want to believe the argument that lib dems and greens got loads more votes from disaffected tory and labour remain supporters... then you must also agree that those left who did vote Tory/labour here must be leave supporters!!!

Plus... you cant say green voters are all remain supporters either... their primary policies are about environment and pollution!!!

Your desperate attempt to spin this result is nothing more than the deluded rantings of someone who is in denial of reality!!!

lol!

So confident, aren't you? Yet terrified of the prospect of a second vote Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 am

We have had the referendum.

Followed by 3 years of project fear and weaseling.

The result still stands!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 10:45 am

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote:What do you mean by "your rabble" ?  You don't even live in this country so butt out ! "Your rabble" includes me , I don't like being called " rabble " you whining snowflake , I await your apology !

It's still my country. My family live there (most want to Remain too btw) and I may well live there again one day.

As for calling me a snowflake - that's funny considering you're the one whining about my use of a word Wink

Don't worry about words, nicko - me and the other Remain voters have been being called 'Remoaners' for 3 years, you don't see me whining it about it though Smile

If you were just remain voters, and had kept quiet after the referendum, accepting the democratic result, and didn't do all the moaning that we have seen for the last 3 years... then you would not be being called 'remoaners'...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 10:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If you were just remain voters, and had kept quiet after the referendum, accepting the democratic result, and didn't do all the moaning that we have seen for the last 3 years... then you would not be being called 'remoaners'...!

Why should anyone keep quiet when they honestly believe a foolish decision made with a tiny mandate will lead to economic downturn and likely a massive reduction in the global standing of our nation.

Tbh, I'd consider myself unpatriotic for not going on about it. I genuinely believe it to be a dumb decision that shouldn't have been given to the average Joe. Any more than I'd let the average Joe make decisions on my health, finances, national security or any other big issue that the average Joe isn't expected to know about.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 10:53 am

Remoaner!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Respecting and restoring democracy is not a "dumb" thing!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 pm

It's remarks like calling us "rabble" that makes leavers angry, you disappoint me Les , Ithought you were better than that, so now we know where we stand with you, a whining remoaner !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 pm

The result of a referendum is annulled at the end of any parliament If Labour call for a vote of no confidence in the present omnishambolic clusterfuck that passes as a government, the result could lead to a GE, which in all likelihood will see Labour elected, followed by LibDems and a 1 policy only Brexit party.
I think Labour would then call a for a second, and better informed referendum, this time spelling out clearly the dangers of Brexit and highlighting the lies that Boris and Farage spun.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 12:40 pm

The insults from remoaners have been constant for the last 3 years ..!

This video sums it up...

https://youtu.be/R9T4dGAxtO0

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Perhaps people who wanted to remain take umbrage at being called 'Remainers, which as Les says, is insulting to 16.4 million voters.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 1:16 pm

The whining and MOANING from remainers, was what started them being called remoaners... if they hadn't been doing all the moaning, then the name wouldn't ever had arisen...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 27, 2019 1:55 pm

"Be careful what you wish for, you may well get it."

I am an interested observer.  Who wants the PM job when there is no unity?

It will be interesting to watch the Brexit folks when they have the reins.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Haha.
Pat Condell. 
Failed comic.
Racist Nazi pig .
They are coming to get you.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 2:07 pm

nicko wrote:It's remarks like calling us "rabble"   that makes leavers angry, you disappoint me Les , Ithought you were better than that, so now we know where we stand with you, a whining remoaner !

Have you ever used the word remoaner before, nicko?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Andy wrote:Haha.
Pat Condell. 
Failed comic.
Racist Nazi pig .
They are coming to get you.

Oh dear...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 27, 2019 2:38 pm

I gave up reading about this debacle a while ago, all I know is how the hell can we get a good deal when the people in charge of negotiations dont know their arse from their elbow?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Syl wrote:I gave up reading about this debacle a while ago, all I know is how the hell can we get a good deal when the people in charge of negotiations dont know their arse from their elbow?

Well now, Brexit will have their own in charge. Gd. luck.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Les, never used it before , but it describes you to a "T" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 27, 2019 4:44 pm

nicko wrote:Les, never used it before , but it describes you to a "T" !

It sounds like I've really offended you nicko. In which case I apologise.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Accepted les, no problem !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon May 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The election has been a fantastic triumph for the Brexit Party (for which I voted, for the record) but they are a single issue movement and I can't, in all honesty, see them ever winning a General  Election. But this was NOT a General Election - it was all about the single issue of whether we should quit Europe or remain - and I guess its current supporters will soon drift back to the Tory and Labour folds from whence they came.

Lots of Brexit party voters have switched from UKIP... as well as lab/Tory...

In the last gen election, after the referendum had already happened, it is true that huge numbers of UKIP voters went back to Tory/lab after they both promised to deliver on the referendum... but after the last 2 years of the stitch up we have seen going on by the treacherous tory/labour mps who have been openly trying to frustrate and stop Brexit, the people know know full well that they cany be trusted to deliver Brexit, and come the next election the people wont be fooled into giving Tory/labour another chance to fuk it up!!!

Next election we will see huge numbers voting Brexit party if we still haven't left the EU!!!

lol!

Well, Tommy, if we still haven't left the EU by the time of the next General Election (which I predict will be before Christmas) then, of course, we will still be voting on a predominant, if not single, issue: Europe. And then, of course, the Brexit Party will be a major player and could conceivably, and in all probability, attract sufficient votes to determine the result...maybe even to the extent of forming a Brexit Party government, albeit in need of (fairly) like-minded allies for viability.

Interesting prospect!

If the question of our membership has been determined one way or another, then I predict that the Brexit Party will sink into oblivion and we will be back to the two predominant party system with the Lib Dems fighting on the prospect that they may turn out to be the "king makers" in a hung parliament of either Tory or Labour.

A Tory government led by (again in all probability, by Boris The Blond) would be, er, interesting, to say the least.

A Marxist government led by "Oh, Jeremy Corbyn", would be a fucking national disaster (though in reality Corby would have been ousted within six months by a Momentum-backed John McDonnell and the UK, or what is left of it after the Scots had gained their independence as the Dane Geld for backing Corbyn) would be an internationally irrelevant Commie dictatorship.

Personally, I'm too old and too tired to get worked up about it. Have fun, y'all!!!!!!!!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Tommy, will you be throwing a Brexit Party party?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Don’t care. Still want to leave Europe. Bring on some change!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 27, 2019 10:33 pm

If there is another and better informed referendum I hope its not just as Andy wants - more one sided scaremongering about how terrible it will be if we leave the EU, wars and destruction and the sky falling in. Should there be a second referendum I would hope the information would be on both the pros and cons, somehow I doubt there won't be any lies on either side though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Tommy, will you be throwing a Brexit Party party?

Likely he'll just gloat on here (with copious amounts of exclamation marks!!!) then find something else to complain about - like the fact our language contains words of French origin or that we won't have geographically shifted and further from mainland Europe Laughing

(Or even the rise in food prices and import taxes - but Brexiteers don't like to talk about such matters Wink )
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 28, 2019 12:49 am

Interestingly and as an aside, a lot of Eastern European’s I work with, who have been able to vote, voted out.

Go figure!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 28, 2019 12:58 am

The only in/out vote that counts... was the 2016 referendum... where only British nationals were allowed to vote!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 28, 2019 8:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The only in/out vote that counts... was the 2016 referendum... where only British nationals were allowed to vote!

The Eastern European’s I know that voted, have lived here for years and were able to vote? At least that’s what they told me. I have no proof either way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 30, 2019 10:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The Eastern European’s I know that voted, have lived here for years and were able to vote? At least that’s what they told me. I have no proof either way.

In the 2016 UK referendum on our EU membership... EU nationals were not allowed to vote...!

"...Who can vote in the referendum? British, Irish and Commonwealth citizens aged 18 or over who are resident in the UK or Gibraltar will be eligible to vote. UK citizens resident overseas will also be eligible to vote, provided they have been registered to vote at a UK address in the last 15 years..."

23 Jun 2016
https://www.gov.uk

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 pm

Okay so why then, did the Bulgarians that I know - lives here for 20+ years - say they had a vote? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:24 pm

They probably registered as British citizens...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down