NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher

2 posters

Go down

Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher Empty Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:51 am

An outstanding grammar school has suspended two teenage girls over a peanut prank which the school says could have killed their teacher with a nut allergy.

Alexandra McDonald, 16, and Maddie Colley, 17, said they were looking for a blazer during a free period at Rochester Grammar School in Kent, when they were accused of putting crushed nuts near a teacher with a severe allergy.

Both girls, who are due to sit their mock A-Level exams, have been suspended for 20 days by the school after the incident, which teachers claim could have caused serious harm or even death.

Although they have denied being part of the prank and claim they saw the crushed food on the floor but thought nothing of it, the teenagers’ exclusion means they will now s

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/28/grammar-school-girls-suspended-peanut-prank-allergic-teacher/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Back to top Go down

Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher Empty Re: Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher

Post by Cass Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:16 am

Sorry but suspension is right. This could have been deadly. Hope others won’t be as stupid.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher Empty Re: Grammar schoolgirls suspended over peanut prank on allergic teacher

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Cass wrote:Sorry but suspension is right. This could have been deadly. Hope others won’t be as stupid.

I am not so sure Me lady. As it seems very circumstantial to judge the two girls.

I think the school were clearly aghast that someone could be so irresponsible, but there is no evidence the girls did this

I think this was a gut reaction by the school

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:50 am

phildidge wrote:
Cass wrote:Sorry but suspension is right. This could have been deadly. Hope others won’t be as stupid.

I am not so sure Me lady. As it seems very circumstantial to judge the two girls.

I think the school were clearly aghast that someone could be so irresponsible, but there is no evidence the girls did this

I’m taking what they say with a huge grain of salt. They admitted to seeing it. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:03 am

Cass wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I’m taking what they say with a huge grain of salt. They admitted to seeing it. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

It just seems to me, that there is no motive here and that the girls have no previous record of doing anything wrong

Seems to me, who ever did this, must hold a grudge against the teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:23 am

phildidge wrote:
Cass wrote:

It just seems to me, that there is no motive here and that the girls have no previous record of doing anything wrong

Possibly. I mean the teacher could have died and there’s no way in this day and age that anybody is unfamiliar with how deadly allergies can be. But you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

Maybe they got caught in a prank?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:27 am

Cass wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Possibly. I mean the teacher could have died and there’s no way in this day and age that anybody is unfamiliar with how deadly allergies can be. But you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

Its very possible and its also possible they are simple a patsy here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:30 am

phildidge wrote:
Cass wrote:

True. So yes maybe I was harsh to begin with, but there’s something that just doesn’t sit well with me.

Anyhoos, I’m off to bed. See you laters Sleep
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:32 am

Cass wrote:
phildidge wrote:

True. So yes maybe I was harsh to begin with, but there’s something that just doesn’t sit well with me.

Anyhoos, I’m off to bed. See you laters Sleep

Indeed, there is simple not enough to go on here, but I understand what you mean

Take care and sleep well me lady, I will be back later myself

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:48 pm

Nuts are banned from schools so someone brought them in for the sole purpose of doing something like this, whomever it was.

Unless these girls were seen on CCTV then how was it proven to be them?
Also, I’m not sure that some crushed nuts on the floor would actually kill someone unless they literally got on the floor and bloody rolled around in it. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:51 pm

eddie wrote:Nuts are banned from schools so someone brought them in for the sole purpose of doing something like this, whomever it was.

Unless these girls were seen on CCTV then how was it proven to be them?
Also, I’m not sure that some crushed nuts on the floor would actually kill someone unless they literally got on the floor and bloody rolled around in it. Rolling Eyes

Some people are deadly allergic just to nut dust alone, so someone walking on it could trigger it. That’s why most airlines have stopped serving nuts as snacks.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down