NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank

2 posters

Go down

Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank Empty Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Matthew Weathers decided to use April 1st to show of his technical skills to his students. The math teacher wrote on the white board "by mistake" and proceeded to Google a solution to his error.
Then a YouTube video featuring himself pops up and hilarity ensues.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5924/Math-Teacher-Impresses-Students-With-Genius-April-Fools-Prank#GrjpRtqAOOdI3eyr.99

Back to top Go down

Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank Empty Re: Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Lol....I have no idea how he did that but it was very clever.
What a great teacher. Laughing

Thinking back, I bet most people who recall a favourite teacher remembers the one with a good sense of humour fondly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank Empty Re: Math Teacher Impresses Students With Genius April Fools' Prank

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Syl wrote:Lol....I have no idea how he did that but it was very clever.

Thinking back, I bet most people who recall a favourite teacher remembers the one with a good sense of humour fondly.

It as brilliant Syl and very clever.

There was a couple with a great sense of humour.

One was the head of RE

He always took the piss and was happy to have it back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Lol....I have no idea how he did that but it was very clever.

One was the head of RE

My favourite teacher was an actress in her spare time, she did do some funny stuff still available to watch on YouTube.
She was a big scary woman with a loud booming voice, kids either loved her or were scared stiff of her, she used to take a group of us to the theatre or the park at weekends.
Obviously that wouldn't be allowed now, but she was such fun...her name was Miss Davenport, I read her bio and sadly she has passed away now, but what a great teacher she was.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

One was the head of RE

My favourite teacher was an actress in her spare time, she did do some funny stuff still available to watch on YouTube.
She was a big scary woman with a loud booming voice, kids either loved her or were scared stiff of her, she used to take a group of us to the theatre or the park at weekends.
Obviously that wouldn't be allowed now, but she was such fun...her name was Miss Davenport, I read her bio and sadly she has passed away now, but what a great teacher she was.

She sounded great Syl and sad to hear she has sadly passed away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thanks Thor. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Thanks Thor. x

You are welcome Syl

Have a great evening

See you tomorrow

x

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Thorin wrote:Matthew Weathers decided to use April 1st to show of his technical skills to his students. The math teacher wrote on the white board "by mistake" and proceeded to Google a solution to his error.
Then a YouTube video featuring himself pops up and hilarity ensues.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5924/Math-Teacher-Impresses-Students-With-Genius-April-Fools-Prank#GrjpRtqAOOdI3eyr.99

Fkking GENIUS. clappy Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down