NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor Empty What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:29 am

Prosecutors have dropped all charges against US actor Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack.

The Empire star attended a court hearing in Chicago on Tuesday, where a judge sealed the case.

Mr Smollett, 36, pleaded not guilty this month to 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police.

The city's mayor denounced the prosecutors' decision to drop the charges as a "whitewash of justice".

Mr Smollett told reporters after his court appearance: "I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.

"I would not be my mother's son if I was capable of one drop of what I've been accused of."

The office of Cook County State's Attorney Kimberly Foxx said in a statement: "After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case."

It remains unclear why prosecutors dropped the charges against Mr Smollett.

Chicago police Supt Eddie Johnson said he was not briefed on the decision to drop the charges.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47711535

Back to top Go down

What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor Empty Re: What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Something stinks in Denmark.  It appears that like in many celebrity cases, the color green alters the outcome.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor Empty Re: What a Crock - Jussie Smollett: Prosecutors drop all charges against actor

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:31 pm

Hmmm ... more than 100 contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. Every single one of them "forgotten" when said officials were asked about them. Nothing done about it.

But let's get upset because a gay black actor might have gotten away with faking something.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:07 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Hmmm ... more than 100 contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians. Every single one of them "forgotten" when said officials were asked about them. Nothing done about it.

But let's get upset because a gay black actor might have gotten away with faking something.

Google "whataboutism".

Trump has nothing to do with this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Maddog wrote:Something stinks in Denmark.  It appears that like in many celebrity cases, the color green alters the outcome.

Completely agree and this sums it up best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBLqi80NBYA&t=231s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z014ZI6C6g

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Chicago couldn't prove its case.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Jussie Smollett was a notable no-show at the NAACP Image Awards on Saturday night, and award presenter Chris Rock took the opportunity to throw shade on the actor’s recent scandal. 

The Empire actor was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, which he lost to Grey’s Anatomy co-star Jesse Williams. “They said, ‘No Jussie Smollett jokes’,” Rock said as he presented the award for Outstanding Comedy Series. “What a waste of light skin. Do you know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair?” Rock quipped. “My career would be out of here! I’d be running Hollywood.” Rock didn’t stop there. “What the hell was he thinking? You’re ‘Jessie’ from now on. You don’t get the ‘u’ no more. That ‘u’ was respect. You ain’t getting no respect from me!”

READ IT AT USA TODAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

Prosecutors who dropped felony charges against actor Jussie Smollett over his report of a hate crime attack "have fundamentally misled the public on the law and circumstances surrounding the dismissal," an Illinois lawyers group said.

The way Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx and her office resolved the case also was "abnormal and unfamiliar to those who practice law," wrote the Illinois Prosecutors Bar Association.

The scathing statement, issued Thursday, follows claims by Foxx and her top deputy, Joe Magats, that "alternative prosecution," like the resolution brokered in Smollett's case, is not uncommon and is available to all defendants, celebrity or not. Smollet, 36, agreed to forfeit $10,000 bail and complete community service in exchange for the dismissal of 16 charges alleging he'd orchestrated a fake racist, anti-gay attack on himself.

Further, Foxx and her office "falsely informed the public" that sealing the criminal case was "mandatory," the prosecutors' organization said. And a special prosecutor should have been appointed when Foxx, citing familiarity with a potential witness, recused herself from the case, the group insisted.

Meantime, Chicago's corporation counsel on Thursday asked Smollett to pay $130,106.15 to cover the cost of the investigation into his claims of an attack.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/29/us/jussie-smollett-backlash-friday/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:41 pm

Chicago didn't have the case, once the inconsistencies of the brothers' testimony arose. The compromise was the best outcome for Cook County.

Besides, where did you get the idea that the US is a nation of laws?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:33 am

Original Quill wrote:Chicago didn't have the case, once the inconsistencies of the brothers' testimony arose.  The compromise was the best outcome for Cook County.

lol, you have to be one of the view people on the left that is actually defending this fraudster

He got caught out and so badly doing so, trying to garner money, through a fake hate crime

They had a case and its obvious, some underhand play went into this

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:41 am

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Chicago didn't have the case, once the inconsistencies of the brothers' testimony arose.  The compromise was the best outcome for Cook County.

lol, you have to be one of the view people on the left that is actually defending this fraudster

Why do I have to be? It's not about me.

The brothers' story fell apart. The state just couldn't put them on the stand and lose everything. The compromise was the best they could hope for.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why do I have to be?  It's not about me.

The brothers' story fell apart.  The state just couldn't put them on the stand and lose everything.  The compromise was the best they could hope for.

What planet are you on?

On what media source or from the actual  prosecutors, that claim its being dropped through lack of evidence?

You simple are making things up as you go along

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/charges-against-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-dropped.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:49 am

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do I have to be?  It's not about me.

The brothers' story fell apart.  The state just couldn't put them on the stand and lose everything.  The compromise was the best they could hope for.

What planet are you on?

On what media source or from the actual  prosecutors, that claim its being dropped through lack of evidence?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/charges-against-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-dropped.html

Nope. The brothers' story fell apart.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

What planet are you on?

Nope.  The brothers' story fell apart.

Show me the evidence for your imaginary claim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 am

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nope.  The brothers' story fell apart.

It was on the news (MSNBC) last night. Cook Country prosecutor explaining. If I see anything written, I'll post it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

It was on the news (MSNBC) last night.  Cook Country prosecutor explaining.  If I see anything written, I'll post it.

So where is the link from MSNBC?

There is not one, because you made it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:08 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It was on the news (MSNBC) last night.  Cook Country prosecutor explaining.  If I see anything written, I'll post it.

Having been in the hospital with open-heart surgery, I was only able to observe TV, not take notes.  I think, if you ask others, my word is sufficient.

I saw an interview with the Cook County DA, in which she admitted that the testimony of the brothers had been shaken.  That means that any good defense attorney will be able to chew them up and spit then out.

The only option was an agreement toward court diversion, and that's what we have.  If you think someone was given special treatment due to 'star' status, keep in mind that stars are special in Hollywood, not in Illinois.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Having been in the hospital with open-heart surgery, I was only able to observe TV, not take notes.  I think, if you ask others, my word is sufficient.

I saw an interview with the Cook County DA, in which she admitted that the testimony of the brothers had been shaken.  That means that any good defense attorney will be able to chew them up and spit then out.

The only option was an agreement toward court diversion, and that's what we have.  If you think someone was given special treatment due to 'star' status, keep in mind that stars are special in Hollywood, not in Illinois.

You only invented this in your mind to defend someone that the majority of people and rightly see. As a low life scum bag, who faked a hate crime, in order to make money.

There is no news media source that backs your invented claim

You need to stop telling bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:49 pm

Oh and hope you are feeling better after your surgery

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You only invented this in your mind to defend someone that the majority of people and rightly see. As a low life scum bag, who faked a hate crime, in order to make money.

There is no news media source that backs your invented claim

You need to stop telling bullshit

If you don't believe me, why are we talking?  Eventually, when the truth emerges, you'll never return to this thread to apologize for your insults.  So why are you bothering now?

Is my impact on you so great as to cause you to be so flailing, bullying and abusive?  If so, I thank you for the backwards compliment, and suggest you might seek counseling for your insecurities.

But more to the point for now, the Cook County DA has made a decision, it's going to be honored, the record is sealed as per law, and whether you like it or not is inconsequential.

I've tried to help you understand.  You've chosen to attack the poster and not the post.  Therefore, being the bigger person, I will leave you in your pool of confusion and anger-without-object.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:25 pm

What insults?

You cannot back up your claim, and expect me to take your claim at face value? When no media source backs your claim?

Not a single one?

Cook County, clearly shows it is corrupt, in allowing someone with staggering evidence against them. Who made a mockery of real hate crimes, to try and fake one. In order to garner more money for his work. Allowed him to get basically off scot-free

So you can stop with the victim bullshit, its not going to work. Saying i donot believe you is not an insult. If you take offense from that, that is your issue not mine. I like to see evidence.

People are up in arms over all of this, as they clearly see, this as being underhanded. They made a deal, based on him paying the bail and community service, to drop the charges. In other words, is not a case of whether he was guilty, that is clear, its more about them proividing a light sentence here

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I have no doubt the race card played a factor here, in how he got off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:33 pm

At least the FBI have now started an investigaion themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:47 pm

She may get her wish: both the primary Chicago police union and Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon have asked the Department of Justice and the FBI to step in and review the case. Friday, the FBI noted that it had begun an "inquiry" in the matter, but declined to call their actions a full investigation.

Foxx could be in trouble. According to FOIA documents released several weeks ago, she communicated with both a former aide to President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, and a member of the Smollett family, believed to be Smollett's sister. Because of those communications, Foxx supposedly "recused" herself from the Smollett case, but last week her office revealed that Foxx had used the term only "colloquially" and had never officially stepped away from the case.

Both the Illinois prosecutors' bar and the National District Attorneys Association sharply criticized Foxx for failing to put professional distance between her office and the Smollett case, as would have been appropriate.

Smollett is accused of concocting and directing his own "hate crime," paying a pair of friends to attack him outside of his downtown Chicago apartment in the early hours of January 29. Smollett later told police that he was accosted and beaten by two white men who threw a noose around his neck, poured bleach on him and shouted, "this is MAGA country," before taking off. Last month, Smollett was charged with 17 criminal counts stemming from what police claim was a series of false reports.

Foxx's office dropped the case against Smollett abruptly last week without informing either the Chicago Mayor's office or the Chicago Police Superintendent.

Her defense of the matter appears to have fallen on deaf ears. In another article, Chicago Tribune columnist Eric Zorn, who can hardly be considered right-of-center, ripped into Foxx's office, contending that her colleagues' actions and her handling of the case should get her booted from office next year, if not sooner.

"Foxx could have distanced herself from this blunder given that her own blunder — emailing and texting with people close to Smollett early in the investigation — had prompted her to step away from the case and leave it to underlings," Zorn wrote. "But she grabbed ownership of it Wednesday, giving interviews in which she expressed pride and confidence in the way her office had handled the case."

In closing, Foxx tried to convince readers that Smollett had suffered enough, even without a criminal conviction, making her actions immaterial to the situation.

“Smollett’s alleged unstable actions have probably caused him more harm than any court-ordered penance could,” she wrote. “Falsely reporting a hate crime is a dangerous and unlawful act, and Smollett was not exonerated of that in this case.”

The Chicago Law Department has since taken over the case, issuing Smollett a bill for a little over $130,000 Friday for police overtime hours expended on his case. If Smollett does not pay within the week, the Law Department says it may pursue a civil action to recover the funds.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45340/foxx-fights-back-says-charges-against-smollett-emily-zanotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:04 pm

phildidge wrote:At least the FBI have now started an investigaion themselves

Yes, but on a derivative charge of mail fraud. How do they prove mail fraud, when they can't even prove the underlying charge was valid?

The FBI is only reacting to Trump's orders...which are intended to placate the public response. They will go through the motions, and drop the matter for lack of evidence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:At least the FBI have now started an investigaion themselves

Yes, but on a derivative charge of mail fraud.  How do they prove mail fraud, when they can't even prove the underlying charge was valid?

The FBI is only reacting to Trump's orders...which are intended to placate the public response.  They will go through the motions, and drop the matter for lack of evidence.

so quill

what happened dude??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, but on a derivative charge of mail fraud.  How do they prove mail fraud, when they can't even prove the underlying charge was valid?

The FBI is only reacting to Trump's orders...which are intended to placate the public response.  They will go through the motions, and drop the matter for lack of evidence.

so quill

what happened dude??

They dropped all charges and sealed the records, that's what happened.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

so quill

what happened dude??

i mean about mueller exonerating trump???

thought mueller was your teams special attack dog vat grown and bred for the sole purpose of bring trump down???

what went wrong??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

thought mueller was your teams special attack dog vat grown and bred for the sole purpose of bring trump down???

what went wrong??

Why do you say 'wrong'? We haven't even seen the Mueller report, yet.

BTW. Mueller's was only one of several investigations going on. Wait until you see the Oversight Committee's findings. And check out the State of New York's investigations...all five of them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what went wrong??

Why do you say 'wrong'?  We haven't even seen the Mueller report, yet.

BTW.  Mueller's was only one of several investigations going on.  Wait until you see the Oversight Committee's findings.  And check out the State of New York's investigations...all five of them.

the report has been released and trump has been cleared of all charges, no collusion no obstruction

fact

you said mueller is a slick operator and trump is going to be dragged in chains to new york and sentenced to life in prsion for colluding, mueller says no collusion.

soooooooooooooo what happened?? i thought you said trump was going down??? the only place trump is ging is back to the whitehouse in 2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what went wrong??

Why do you say 'wrong'?  We haven't even seen the Mueller report, yet.

BTW.  Mueller's was only one of several investigations going on.  Wait until you see the Oversight Committee's findings.  And check out the State of New York's investigations...all five of them.

the report has been released and trump has been cleared of all charges, no collusion no obstruction

fact

you said mueller is a slick operator and trump is going to be dragged in chains to new york and sentenced to life in prsion for colluding, mueller says no collusion.

soooooooooooooo what happened?? i thought you said trump was going down??? the only place trump is ging is back to the whitehouse in 2020

Sorry to answer your question with a question, but if everything you've said is true, then why is Trump fighting so hard to keep the report from being made public?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:47 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

fact

Sorry to answer your question with a question, but if everything you've said is true, then why is Trump fighting so hard to keep the report from being made public?

Is this a trick??

Ask me a question, I answer, you ban me for racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

fact

Is this a trick??

Ask me a question, I answer, you ban me for racism

You weren't banned, you were basemented -- and obviously now you're back.

I don't see how racism would enter into a question about the Mueller report. Maybe you can explain that?

Sorry, I know you hate answering other people's questions.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:01 am

Come on Quill

What happenend son??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Come on Quill

What happenend son??

Chicago couldn't prove its case. Something flawed about the testimony of the two brothers. Ask the state prosecutor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:29 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Come on Quill

What happenend son??

Chicago couldn't prove its case.  Something flawed about the testimony of the two brothers.  Ask the state prosecutor.

Can't really answer that one Quill

If I mention anything about r*ce again elizel has threatened me with a permanent ban.

But I was once again talking about trump getting exonerated by your boy Mueller

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:33 am

Russ wrote:Can't really answer that one Quill

No one can. The record has been sealed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Chicago couldn't prove its case.  Something flawed about the testimony of the two brothers.  Ask the state prosecutor.

The Muller report hasn't come out yet.  It's in the hands of AG Barr.  We'll have to wait and see.

There are more investigation that the Mueller one, now that Congress has gone Democratic. And check out the investigations by New York State.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:19 am

And now investigators who worked under Mueller are saying that the Trump-appointed AG has downplayed the seriousness of their conclusions -- to the press, the one thing that makes democracy work!

I wonder why? I wonder why the guy who wrote an unsolicited letter to Trump saying he was being subjected to a witch hunt, and who Trump then tapped to become Attorney General, would downplay the conclusions of an investigation into Trump? Hmmmm?

America is in grave danger of becoming a fucking banana republic, just because people like Smelly can't get laid and think the point of immigration is to wipe out white people.

Seriously, you'd have to laugh it was a work of fiction. You still sort of have to laugh.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Whoever made that is really clever at editing videos! It was quite entertaining.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The Muller report hasn't come out yet.  It's in the hands of AG Barr.  We'll have to wait and see.

There are more investigation that the Mueller one, now that Congress has gone Democratic.  And check out the investigations by New York State.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf??

Every step since Trump got elected you have been crowing about how he is fucked, about how you gonna impeach him and arrest him

And it just keeps getting pushed further and further back.

"just you wait till Mueller gets hold of him smelly"

Now its

"mueller wasn't the only investigation, just you wait till my mate Johnny publishes his report"

You will still be banging on about this during his second term

"just you wait smelly just you wait"

Been waiting two years for fuck all Quill, when you gonna let it go??? How many not guilty verdicts do you need before you realise he isn't the monster you made him up to be??

The word obsessed comes to mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:41 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Whoever made that is really clever at editing videos! It was quite entertaining.

I'd like to reply to you but can't............ cause racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'd like to reply to you but can't............ cause racism

You're a silly person and that's why people look down on you. Not because you're right-wing, not even because you're a vile racist, but because you lie and when you're not lying, you're twisting the truth. And because you think the people here can't see how badly you want to get banned here, so that you can paint yourself as a martyr to whatever passes for friends in your sad little life.

I respect people who stand on their principles and act with honor -- ESPECIALLY when I don't agree with them, because those people help me learn.

But you don't do that, so this is what you'll get from me as the founder of this site: Fair treatment, as I strive to offer all members ... but no respect. You don't deserve respect.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There are more investigation that the Mueller one, now that Congress has gone Democratic.  And check out the investigations by New York State.

Every step since Trump got elected you have been crowing about how he is fucked, about how you gonna impeach him and arrest him

Now its

"mueller wasn't the only investigation, just you wait till my mate Johnny publishes his report"

Been waiting two years for fuck all Quill, when you gonna let it go??? How many not guilty verdicts do you need before you realise he isn't the monster you made him up to be??

You could say the same thing about any recidivist criminal...the police are obsessed with him. But the truth is, any repeat offender gets his due. The cops aren't crying wolf, but killing wolves.

That's because the Trump family is a New York crime syndicate. An offshoot of the Gambino family, the Trumps are involved in all sorts of rackets, including human trafficking, prostitution, money-laundering for drug and prostitution rings and the concrete rackets. They are a service industry to the other crime families.

An infestation of such magnitude deserves to be watched closely. When they manage to get themselves elected to high office, they attract a lot of attention. It's that, or a banana republic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:07 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Now its

You could say the same thing about any recidivist criminal...the police are obsessed with him.  But the truth is, any repeat offender gets his due.  The cops aren't crying wolf, but killing wolves.

That's because the Trump family is a New York crime syndicate.  An offshoot of the Gambino family, the Trumps are involved in all sorts of rackets, including human trafficking, prostitution, money-laundering for drug and prostitution rings and the concrete rackets.  They are a service industry to the other crime families.

An infestation of such magnitude deserves to be watched closely.  When they manage to get themselves elected to high office, they attract a lot of attention.  It's that, or a banana republic.

hi quill, glad to see you back and that all went well for you

while we are all waiting for trump to get impeached, did you manage to find footage of how the brothers in the smollet case had their testimony fall apart?

i've had a forage round youtube but can't find anything. all i can find is people ranting that he got off with it

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Now its

You could say the same thing about any recidivist criminal...the police are obsessed with him.  But the truth is, any repeat offender gets his due.  The cops aren't crying wolf, but killing wolves.

That's because the Trump family is a New York crime syndicate.  An offshoot of the Gambino family, the Trumps are involved in all sorts of rackets, including human trafficking, prostitution, money-laundering for drug and prostitution rings and the concrete rackets.  They are a service industry to the other crime families.

An infestation of such magnitude deserves to be watched closely.  When they manage to get themselves elected to high office, they attract a lot of attention.  It's that, or a banana republic.

quill

you are located at 10:30

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Russ wrote:quill

I'm afraid not.

All crooks try to avoid their own guilt.  Trump has tried to attack the investigators to swiping the thunder by having his own henchman do a 'bait and switch'.

The answer is obvious: let's see the Mueller report in its entirety so we can make the decision ourselves. This is the democratic way.  Nothing could be more simple.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Russ wrote:quill

I'm afraid not.

All crooks try to avoid their own guilt.  Trump has tried to attack the investigators to swiping the thunder by having his own henchman do a 'bait and switch'.

The answer is obvious: let's see the Mueller report in its entirety so we can make the decision ourselves.  This is the democratic way.  Nothing could be more simple.

What happens when the Mueller report is revealed and the answer is still no collusion, no obstruction???

At what point will you accept youre wrong????

What exactly will it take??

Personally I think you are warped beyond hope, I don't think there is anything that will make you take a step back and say "OK enough is enough we got it wrong"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next