NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw

3 posters

Go down

Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw Empty Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:00 pm

A former chief inspector of schools said LGBT rights lessons should be reinstated, despite parents' protests.

The No Outsiders programme at five Birmingham schools stopped when parents said it was age-inappropriate and incompatible with Islam.

Sir Michael Wilshaw, the former head of Ofsted, said people had to accept they were "living in this country with the values that this country holds".

But he said schools had to ensure they "properly consulted" parents.

There have been protests outside Parkfield Community School in Alum Rock over No Outsiders, which was developed by assistant head Andrew Moffat.

He said lessons had been temporarily halted, while the school re-engaged with parents.

Leigh Trust also said it would be halting the lessons at four of its schools, until an agreement is reached.

Ofsted deemed the lessons "age-appropriate".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47692617

Spot on.

The parents complaining, are in fact trying to superscede our liberal secular society

They have every right to hold their views and fill their childrens heads with bigoted hatred. Hence why they are up in arms, over the fact that schools are trying to balance the indoctrination of hate. Taught by some of these parents. Hence they are clsoing the door for their children to see. That there is other views on this and that is why these parents are so utterly fearful of this. As they wish to deny their children the ability to think for themselves. As what is the real fear here?

Nothing, other than these parents believeing they wont be able to control the beliefs of their children. That they want to censur their children from other views and understanding for people in society.

There is no gay agenda here, there is only an Islamist agenda. One that seeks to control their youth, from growing up. In acceptance of others.

I am aghast that parents have even need to be consulted on this and maybe someone can explain as to why?

Schools are places for learning that all issues are an open subject. Hence those seeking to shut down lessons, are the real problem here. As again they want to control what their children learn and shelter them from the world and control them through their own warped world view.

So let them protest or moan, but the schools should never bow down to bigotry. Of which some of these parents certainly are.

Back to top Go down

Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw Empty Re: Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:08 pm

And to further prove my point on how some religious families wish to control their families?

Two young sisters from Saudi Arabia who spent six months hiding in Hong Kong after fleeing their family have left for a third country after being given humanitarian visas, their lawyer says.

Rawan and Reem (not their real names) said they did not want to return home because they feared punishment.

The women said they were stopped by Saudi officials at Hong Kong's airport en route for Australia in September.

No details about where they are and how they left have been released.

"We are thrilled that our story has a happy ending and that we have found our way to safety to re-start our lives free of violence and oppression," the sisters said in a statement released by their lawyer.

"We wish for our story to offer hope to others who face similar situations. We want to say loud and clear to the Saudi authorities and other regimes which treat women unequally: never underestimate the strength of brave women."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47695889

Neo religious conservatives fear people coming to have their own ideas

This is the Uk and if the parents are complaing. Let them complain, but that should never stop the lessons. The fact that some schools have bowed down to this. Shows that we are by doing so. Surrenering our very freedoms. Through a lens of bigotry. To have some people state and control our societies. Based on their religious beliefs

Back to top Go down

Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw Empty Re: Reinstate LGBT classes, says Sir Michael Wilshaw

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:58 pm

we need to be clear about what LGBT classes actually consist of. Do they really have a ''class'' about the issue? i very much doubt it. I thought this was more about introducing stories promoting inclusivity et al.

what actually is going on in the schools?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 pm

gelico wrote:

we need to be clear about what LGBT classes actually consist of.  Do they really have a ''class'' about the issue?  i very much doubt it.  I thought this was more about introducing stories promoting inclusivity et al.

It is about teaching about being inclusive

What else do you think its about then Gelico?

I think is very clear what they are, being as I have posted countless times the many books on this course, where only 4 deal with LGBT

http://www.equalitiesprimary.com/

I mean how many times do I need to post this, for you to actually read it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Schools should stick to teaching 'reading, writing, arithmetic" etc...

Not promoting agenda driven, pro homosexual, social engineering claptrap...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Not promoting agenda driven, pro homosexual, social engineering claptrap...!

This is teaching children to be in acceptance of the differences within people

Why would you be against that being taught?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

they probably do, tommy, along with a bit of history and geography too no doubt.

like i said, i don't know what form this LGBT teachings take within the schools.

the odd book with daddy and daddy in it is no big deal surely

any school which focuses unduly on the subject is wrong imo

but like i said, i don't know what goes on in the classes nowdays, any more than you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

like i said, i don't know what form this LGBT teachings take within the schools.

the odd book with daddy and daddy in it is no big deal surely

any school which focuses unduly on the subject is wrong imo

but like i said, i don't know what goes on in the classes nowdays, any more than you do.

1) Just posted this for you, again

2) Indeed so what is the issue here?

3) Come again? What do you mean by unduly? What do you mean by being wrong? Elaborate

4) Well are kids being damaged mentally by being taught inclusion?

I would really love to understand this paranoia that you live by Gelico?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Section 28 was there to prevent any overt pro homosexual teaching in schools...

I don't see why anyone would be against this... unless they wanted to see a pro homosexual agenda being taught to children in schools...!?

And... this op is talking about enforcing a pro homosexual agenda being inflicted onto children as young as 5 years old!!!

Leave the young children alone!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't see why anyone would be against this... unless they wanted to see a pro homosexual agenda being taught to children in schools...!?

And... this op is talking about enforcing a pro homosexual agenda being inflicted onto children as young as 5 years old!!!

pro homosexual? is that what they're being taught though?

like i said, unless you are part of the classroom on a daily basis you have no idea what they are being taught, nor how they are being taught

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 am

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

pro homosexual?  is that what they're being taught though?

like i said, unless you are part of the classroom on a daily basis you have no idea what they are being taught, nor how they are being taught

He hasn't a clue what is being taught, nor has anyone who isn't a teacher.

And I'm pretty sure our teachers have the best interests in children in mind - they aren't bloody demons out to cause harm; they get relatively lousy pay for the hours they put in, the reason many tolerate this is a love of the job of helping children become well-rounded and educated people.

I trust our teachers.

But some seem to hate the idea even a hint of LGBT acceptance or even existence is mentioned in the class room. Because THEY don't like it. It's pretty fucking sad how worked up some areas of society get about this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 am

gelico wrote:

we need to be clear about what LGBT classes actually consist of.  Do they really have a ''class'' about the issue?  i very much doubt it.  I thought this was more about introducing stories promoting inclusivity et al.

it is long term

I presume this is an introduction due to influx of new material, probably the result targeted funding.

It is not about being pro-homosexual it is just teaching that they exist are equal and have every right to exist
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:16 am

There are more important uses of taxpayer funds.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down