NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully'

4 posters

Go down

Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully' Empty Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully'

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:06 pm

Lawyers of a Syrian refugee allegedly waterboarded by a school bully delivered legal papers to the £1million home of Tommy Robinson last night.

The family of 16-year-old Jamal are suing the English Defence League founder after he accused the teenager of 'violently attacking' young English girls in a series of poisonous rants.

Jamal's lawyers took the unusual step of hand-delivering the letter after Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, failed to respond to correspondence.

Tasnime Akunjee, Jamal's solicitor, said: 'Mr Yaxley-Lennon made some defamatory comments about my client, a young boy called Jamal from Huddersfield. He spread those across the internet, they were untrue comments so we are [suing] him.

'Our letter gives him two weeks to respond, hopefully he'll get lawyers to respond on his behalf. If we get no response or an unacceptable response then we are instructed to issue proceedings which is to take the matter to court in two weeks' time.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6767599/Family-Syrian-refugee-16-sue-EDL-founder-Tommy-Robinson.html

Not surprised Tommy failed to respond to the lawyers. As he knows he made the whole thing up and is clearly going to rightfully lose this case. Nothing more than the hateful extremist deserves

Back to top Go down

Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully' Empty Re: Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully'

Post by JulesV Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:49 pm

Dunno what this is all about but I'm sure Tommo can afford to settle litigations.
I read that right wing billionaires from all 4 corners of the earth bankroll him.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully' Empty Re: Family of Syrian refugee, 16, sue EDL founder Tommy Robinson after he accused boy of attacking British girls before being 'waterboarded by a bully'

Post by nicko Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Who's paying for the legal costs for the Syrian family ? These cases cost thousands !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:20 pm

nicko wrote:Who's paying for the legal costs for the Syrian family ? These cases cost thousands !

Why does that even matter?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 pm

It matters because I want to know if they are getting legal aid or is it some one who hates Tommy , just interested cause I like to know who's behind it ! Not sticking up for tommy by the way !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:52 pm

nicko wrote:It matters because I want to know if they are getting legal aid or is it some one who hates Tommy , just interested cause I like to know who's behind it ! Not sticking up for tommy by the way !

Again why does it matter mate?

If a law firm is providing help to him, that is their buisness, is it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:13 pm

nicko wrote:It matters because I want to know if they are getting legal aid or is it some one who hates Tommy , just interested cause I like to know who's behind it ! Not sticking up for tommy by the way !

Do you want to quibble over the law firm's rates, too?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:19 pm

I don't think you can get legal aid for libel cases.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:54 pm

jamal the schoolkid got thousands through a gofundme page for a start

his lawyer is the same one that supported shamina begum and also lee rigbys killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:03 pm

gelico wrote:

jamal the schoolkid got thousands through a gofundme page for a start

his lawyer is the same one that supported shamina begum and also lee rigbys killer

Ahhh I see where this is heading. 

So because this lawyer has defended some extremists in court cases, this changes what exactly about this case against Tommy?

I think everyone agress Shamina should not be allowed back in the UK, being a traitor and the Killers of Lee Rigby are rightully in jail, where they belong, as murdereous scum

All that matters here is thsi

Did Tommy deliberatly make false lies against this kid?

The answer is Yes

Did he do so to promote hate?

Yes

Did he do so with a distinct dislike and hate for Muslims

Yes

In my eyes lawyers are bloodsuckers, out to get money, but Tommy has zero defense here

He is a vile hateful extremist, who will no doubt have lawyers defend him

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down