NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board

3 posters

Go down

'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board Empty 'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:10 pm

A thoughtful mother has warmed hearts across the globe after handing out 200 goodie bags to passengers on her 10-hour flight just in case her baby started to cry.

The woman was travelling from Seoul, South Korea, to San Francisco, California, with her fourth-month-old when she decided to give out the packs, which contained a note, ear plugs and a selection of sweets.

One of the passengers on the flight, Dave Corona, posted photos of the 'touching gesture' and commented that he didn't hear a 'peep' out of the child once.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6744575/Mother-packs-200-goodie-bags-gives-passengers-flight-case-baby-cries.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board Empty Re: 'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

How considerate. And what a cute note, attributed to the child.

Clever and endearing...if only others used such advanced planning. It is a long, long flight, with no place to stop off.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board Empty Re: 'Please use them when it's too noisy because of me': Thoughtful mother hands out 200 bags of candy and earplugs to fellow plane passengers in case her baby cries on board

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 pm

That’s just a really nice thing to do and let’s face it, who’s gonna moan after someone does something like that?
Nice touch.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down