NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named.

+8
The Devil, You Know
Raggamuffin
Andy
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Vintage
Syl
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 Empty Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named.

Post by Syl Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

A judge has revealed the identity of the killer of six year old Alesha MacPhail today, after the 16 year old was tried anonymously due to his age.
Underage killers have received anonymity in the UK after the James Bulger case, and the problems that ensued when his underage killers Thompson and Venables were named.

Should Aaron Campbell, the 16 year old who lives on the Isle of Bute have been named?

"The depraved 16-year-old boy who raped and murdered Alesha MacPhail was caught out by his own mother's CCTV as he came home in the middle of the night after killing the six-year-old girl, it emerged today.
Chilling footage revealed Aaron Campbell arriving and leaving twice outside his Isle of Bute family home on the night Alesha was abducted before her naked body was dumped in the woods with 117 injuries on July 2 last year.
His mother believed her teenage son might have seen something relevant to the investigation - and contacted police after reviewing the CCTV footage, despite her son being adamant he had nothing to do with the 'barbaric and wicked' murder on the Scottish holiday island.
The cat-torturing, adrenaline junkie teenager - who was obsessed with gaining YouTube followers, playing violent video games such as Fortnite and recording himself performing acrobatic moves on a trampoline - had received anonymity due to his age, but a judge unmasked him today."

Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 10144742-6733191-Depraved_teenager_Aaron_Campbell_16_enjoyed_playing_violent_vide-m-369_1550848940858

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733191/Alesha-MacPhails-killer-named-pictured-time.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:49 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

ha ha ha

Is that your defense. A case where a white girl goes missing from white parents abroad, to claim you are not racist?

So in other words a case that is not ever defending someone black or asian then

I just used intelligence and showed you up

What did you say about Stephen lawrence a man murdered?

That he was a wrongun and what did you base this on?

Some white supremacists you knew in Ealing

I knew this racist wankers in ealing too and I used to get into rows with them. As my best mate was half Irish and Jamaican

So show me a case, where you have ever called into question where blacks or asians have been convicted?

You know why you cant, because you are a vile racist little scum bag that hides behind your pc spouting racist bullshit

In my youth, I would have beat the living shit out of youth for the scum you are.

Even now i could do it with both my hands tied behind my back

I would not even bother, because you simple are not worth it

You simple are racist scum and I only pity you and I know for a fact, you would shit yourself in any fight. I know because i have known racist idiots like you all my life. They are always generally all mouth

So big yourself up boy and come and see me anytime you like

I live in ashford and if you ever want to come and see me let me know, as i will happily ablidge you

I will post you my address and mobile number for you via PM

So let me know, as I will happily educate you, the old fashion way, I once left behind

I know you wont because you are all mouth

I gave up those days of violence but would happily open up that box, simple for you

You make me sick how you defend peado's

Oh... I see you have added a bit more...

Just quoting it for the admin to see...

Admin to see what?

Me asking you to man up and you chickening out?

I already knew that was a foregone conclusion, due to the fact you are full of shit

So what do you want admin to do here Tommy, with me offering you up my mobile and adress via PM, if you want them?

Spank me

No threat was actually given to you, was it, but you shit a brick, didnt you?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named.

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:49 am

Thor wrote:I guess Lord foul will make you out to be as i do

All mouth

I will sleep very well

I have a racist on this forum, who I know wants to hide behind his PC

He does not want to meet, which is a good thing, as I really do not want to end up in jail again.

I tested you and what did you do.

Clucked like a chicken

I would never ever really hurt you Tommy

What would be the point, when I kalready know violence never gets through to idiots like you?

Are you enjoying yourself...?

Just for the record... I've never been to Ealing, and I don't know anybody from there either... so I haven't got a clue what you are babbling on about...!

Also... my PM inbox is still empty...

Yawn...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 am

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh... I see you have added a bit more...

Just quoting it for the admin to see...

Admin to see what?

Me asking you to man up and you chickening out?

I already knew that was a foregone conclusion, due to the fact you are full of shit

So what do you want admin to do here Tommy, with me offering you up my mobile and adress via PM, if you want them?

Spank me

No threat was actually given to you, was it, but you shit a brick, didnt you?

Laughing

And you still post more bollocks...!?

You're not doing yourself any favours here dodge...!!!

lol!

But you carry on if it makes you happy...

Yawn...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

All mouth

I will sleep very well

He does not want to meet, which is a good thing, as I really do not want to end up in jail again.

Clucked like a chicken

What would be the point, when I kalready know violence never gets through to idiots like you?

Are you enjoying yourself...?

Just for the record... I've never been to Ealing, and I don't know anybody from there either... so I haven't got a clue what you are babbling on about...!

Also... my PM inbox is still empty...

Its sent   Laughing

Enjoying myself very much so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 am

Tommy has just gone very quite

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 am

Now maybe you will understand how racists like you Tommy can push people

I knew you would copout and again I dont want to end up in jail

The point was to show people like you are all mouth and i easily proved that

I would never seriously hurt you, that was a time from my past

I only want you to wake up and actually question the bullshit you believe in

In a warped way, I like you and only hope you will change

Goodnight Tommy

You no longer need to hide under your bed

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:04 am

Didge is basemented for 2 days for seeming to try to take forum spats outside offline.

I hope you're satisfied Miss Marple Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:56 am

Oh dear, Thor, haven't you been a naughty boy.
Offering people outside???  Shocked  Seriously?? Shocked
Taking fights into real life is a no-no !!!
I'm sure you were joking, and you did try to make light of it afterwards
but the rubicon had already been crossed, too late.

Lessons learned, eh. Let's ALL try to keep our passions under control
(and I say this as someone with a fierce temper myself.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ mods: Please can you shorten his basement time by one day??
For clemency reasons, ta.  Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 1763903427

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The DNA of a 16-year-old boy accused of killing a girl, six, was found on her clothes and inside her, a court heard.

Forensic scientist Stuart Bailey said semen linked to the accused was discovered in Alesha MacPhail’s private parts. He confirmed genetic material matching the suspect was also found on her thighs, wrists, right hand, ankles, face, underarms, areas of bruising, her pants, neck, shorts and vest.

Questioned if the accused’s DNA could have been found on Alesha though secondary transfer from a third party, Mr Bailey said: ‘I can’t rule it out...'

How did it get there then Tommy?

I mean how was his DNA transfered all over her body and her clothes and his own semen

Take your time

The 16 year old came up with his own explanation of how that happened. Have you not followed the case?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 am

All mouth

I will sleep very well

Clucked like a chicken

What would be the point, when I already know violence never gets through to idiots like you?

Have you completely lost it? Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am

Jules wrote:Oh dear, Thor, haven't you been a naughty boy.

For clemency reasons, ta.  Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 1763903427

We'll see Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:43 am

Shame the thread ended up with threats of violence.

I dont for one minute believe this boy is innocent, but Tommy did raise some interesting points re the DNA not being found anywhere in the house where Alesha was staying with her dad and grandparents.

Also the CCTV showed that when the boy returned to his home the first time AFTER Alesha had been murdered he was still wearing track suit bottoms.
He must have taken a spare pair if his was left at the scene covered in Alesha's DNA.

As far as I have read neither of these points was cleared up in court.

The 16 year old claimed that he had sex with his fathers girlfriend and she had kept the condom with his DNA ...and that was how his sperm could have been found inside and around Alesha.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 am

It's also been pointed out by his mother and people who knew him that the 16 year old murderer was obsessed with violent online games.
The report last week that claimed that violent games bore no connection with real violence carried out by young people seems to be at odds with cases like this.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:Didge is basemented for 2 days for seeming to try to take forum spats outside offline.

I'm not... I think only 2 days is pathetic!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Syl wrote:It's also been pointed out by his mother and people who knew him that the 16 year old murderer was obsessed with violent online games.
The report last week that claimed that violent games bore no connection with real violence carried out by young people seems to be at odds with cases like this.

To be fair it'd be more surprising to find a 16 year old NOT into violent games these days. There is no connection there. His other cruel actions are far more indicative.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Didge is basemented for 2 days for seeming to try to take forum spats outside offline.

If he does it again it'll be longer. You don't need to worry.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:It's also been pointed out by his mother and people who knew him that the 16 year old murderer was obsessed with violent online games.

To be fair it'd be more surprising to find a 16 year old NOT into violent games these days. There is no connection there. His other cruel actions are far more indicative.

No doubt, but spending many hours a day and up all night, playing sinister games, cant help troubled kids....imo anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't understand.  What for?  Where did it happen?  Why isn't it announced in "Members Basemented"?

Who is Miss Marple?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't understand.  What for?  Where did it happen?  Why isn't it announced in "Members Basemented"?

Who is Miss Marple?

"Miss Marple is a fictional character in Agatha Christie's crime novels and short stories. An elderly spinster who lives in the village of St. Mary Mead and acts as an amateur consulting detective, she is one of the best known of Christie's characters and has been portrayed numerous times on screen."

You should give that googling thing a try. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Who is Miss Marple?

I'm guessing you haven't read this thread Quill.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Jules wrote:Oh dear, Thor, haven't you been a naughty boy.

You should stop pleading in defence of violent thugs. I hope it doesn't get shortened by a day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who is Miss Marple?

"Miss Marple is a fictional character in Agatha Christie's crime novels and short stories. An elderly spinster who lives in the village of St. Mary Mead and acts as an amateur consulting detective, she is one of the best known of Christie's characters and has been portrayed numerous times on screen."

Thank you. I initially thought it was a member pseudonym...doubtful Google would dox members of a little known, out-of-the-way forum like this.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Thank you.  I initially thought it was a member pseudonym...doubtful Google would dox members of a little known, out-of-the-way forum like this.

I suppose you don't know who Hercule Poirot is either. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thank you.  I initially thought it was a member pseudonym...doubtful Google would dox members of a little known, out-of-the-way forum like this.

Yes, I know who Hercule Poirot is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
I should think so.  Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 4086978286
You have Mark Twain, Steinback, Hemmingway, Arthur Miller , King etc etc
We have the Bard, Dickens, Keats, Conan Doyle, Aggie Christie  etc etc

If you have time, join a general quiz group, Quill. It's harmless fun.
And in no time at all you will be able to rattle off all their works, as if by magic.
It's proper weird how you somehow absorb it all. You just do.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Jules wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
I should think so.  Sixteen year old rapist and murderer is publicly named. - Page 3 4086978286
You have Mark Twain, Steinback, Hemmingway, Arthur Miller , King etc etc
We have the Bard, Dickens, Keats, Conan Doyle, Aggie Christie  etc etc

If you have time, join a general quiz group, Quill. It's harmless fun.
And in no time at all you will be able to rattle off all their works, as if by magic.
It's proper weird how you somehow absorb it all. You just do.

Thank you. Any suggestions...for a group, I mean?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Miss Marple is just like Poirot, except a little old lady, and British Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:31 am

Eilzel wrote:

Smile

I reckon a  lot of casual observers are actually "confusing cause and effect" here.

Of course violence-prone people will like playing violent games, and sex offenders will watch more porn if it's easily accessible..

However, those people who are jumping on the possibility that a symptom may somehow have caused the disease --  that often seems to be lazy and irrational thinking by those who simply don't want to consider more probable reasons for that behaviour...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:51 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Smile

I reckon a  lot of casual observers are actually "confusing cause and effect" here.

Of course violence-prone people will like playing violent games, and sex offenders will watch more porn if it's easily accessible..

However, those people who are jumping on the possibility that a symptom may somehow have caused the disease --  that often seems to be lazy and irrational thinking by those who simply don't want to consider more probable reasons for that behaviour...

Agreed. I also think it's an excuse to attack something they don't really approve of/understand. In this case video games.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Smile

Agreed. I also think it's an excuse to attack something they don't really approve of/understand. In this case video games.

Laughing

I have a son and 2 grandsons, all spend time and money buying and playing the latest video games, often blowing one another up if they are playing interactively. They are all reasonably sane and well balanced and have no desire to hurt anyone.
But....some kids who have a tendency to hurt, often shown early on in life when they start to enjoy seeing animals suffer, need watching more closely, and allowing these kids to become immersed in violent games, hour after hour, often alone, up till all hours not sleeping, cannot do anything but harm mentally imo.
Everything in moderation.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Smile

Laughing

I have a son and 2 grandsons, all spend time and money buying and playing the latest video games, often blowing one another up if they are playing interactively. They are all reasonably sane and well balanced and have no desire to hurt anyone.
But....some kids who have a tendency to hurt, often shown early on in life when they start to enjoy seeing animals suffer, need watching more closely, and allowing these kids to become immersed in violent games, hour after hour, often alone, up till all hours not sleeping, cannot do anything but harm mentally imo.

I agree, such people need to be monitored in all that they do.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:

Laughing

I agree, such people need to be monitored in all that they do.

Agreed, and allowing a troubled kid to spend hours in isolation playing violent games is asking for trouble.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:09 pm

Fortnite is a hugely popular game among young kids as well as teens...

And "slender man" is not what was described in the article...

There is also be evidence of this boy being involved in any killing of cats or any "voodoo"...

The points I raised about there being no trace whatsoever of him being in her home, and that no trace of her was found in his home or on any of his other clothes, are totally valid questions!

So yes... the big question is... how did his DNA get all over her body, and why were a set of his underwear and track bottoms found on a beach near the scene...!?

The only two possibilities are that either he did do it, although I'm really not convinced at all that this is the case because there would most definitely be traces of him found in her home and traces of her found in his home, but none was found... alternatively it must be the case that he didn't do it but someone else did do it and did a great job of planting his DNA all over the girl... and that person must have been one of the close family members or girlfriend of the girls father, or even the girls father himself, as no other persons DNA (except theirs) was found anywhere on the girls body or in her home...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3