NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Centrist party, Already Polling 8%

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Empty New Centrist party, Already Polling 8%

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 CENTRIST-POLL-copy
The pollsters have been quick off the mark to gauge the level of public support for a ‘New Centrist Party Opposed to Brexit’, even though the new Independents Group has not yet formally formed a party. Survation found that the theoretical new party would already attract the support of 8%, jumping straight into third place ahead of the Lib Dems:

• Conservatives: 39%

• Labour: 34%

• “A new centrist party opposed to Brexit”: 8%

• Lib Dems: 6%

• UKIP: 5%

• Green: 2%

Helpfully, they also conducted a second poll at the same time without the new centrist party, which gives a good indication of where their votes are coming from. The Lib Dems are hit hardest, losing almost half of their vote share (4%) to the new party, while Labour lose 2% and the Conservatives drop 1%. Not a compelling argument in favour of the Tories softening their position on Brexit…

Worryingly for Corbyn, the public is broadly supportive of the MPs’ decision to splinter away from Labour. Survation found 56% thought they were right to split, with only 20% opposed, while a separate YouGov poll found a 46%-13% split on the same question. On the question of which “best represents the people of Britain”, Survation found 40% favoured the new Independent Group while only 23% chose the Labour Party under Jeremy Corbyn. For the few, not the many…

https://order-order.com/2019/02/19/new-centrist-party-already-polling-8-lib-dems-lose/

Back to top Go down

New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Empty Re: New Centrist party, Already Polling 8%

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
all 28 countries have to agree

Do they?

They cannot supercede international law

That is where we have the EU by the balls
to extend article 50 they do. To stop brexit all together they have to revoke article 50 and revoke the eu withdrawal bill which is already law.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Empty Re: New Centrist party, Already Polling 8%

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Thor wrote:

Do they?

They cannot supercede international law

That is where we have the EU by the balls
to extend article 50 they do. To stop brexit all together they have to revoke article 50 and revoke the eu withdrawal bill which is already law.

No they do not 

There is no legal aspect to stoip this

i suggest you check legality on this

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm

Thor wrote:

No they do not 

to stop what exactly. to stop brexit would require the eu withdrawal bill being taken off the statute books, to extend art 50 requires all 28 member states agreement. QMV does not apply there. Are you saying that EU rules are not set in stone?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Thor wrote:

No they do not 

to stop what exactly. to stop brexit would require the eu withdrawal bill being taken off the statute books, to extend art 50 requires all 28 member states agreement. QMV does not apply there. Are you saying that EU rules are not set in stone?

Where did i say stop brexit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Vast majority of UK constituencies voted leave...

Yes and i respect that

So will you respect a future election based on rejoining. Where that party wins?

No... because foreign nationals can vote in our elections... but only UK nationals could vote in the referendum...

And... as it's been 45 years between the first and second referendums... then it should be 45years until any future referendum...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

Yes and i respect that

So will you respect a future election based on rejoining. Where that party wins?

No... because foreign nationals can vote in our elections... but only UK nationals could vote in the referendum...

And... as it's been 45 years between the first and second referendums... then it should be 45years until any future referendum...!

My mother is irish and a British citizen

Her father fought in the battleaxe division in North Africa, Sicily, Italy and Austria.

He never lived in Britain and I have soime fucking racist twat like you say who can vote

What money are you going to pay him for his service tommy, that gave you the freedom you have today?

This is why people like you make me want to leave this country

You think people dont have a say based on ancestry, when it was more or less the Irish that made up the British army

So i will entertaimn your racist hate

How about we vote to remove you for your beliefs

Will you accept that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

Yes and i respect that

they may well be able to vote in GE's but they wont be able to vote in the required ref that would follow. I really cant see any party stupid enough to campaign on rejoining in the first place. the LD's and the greens were the only 2 parties to campaign in 2017 on remaining in and they polled 7% and 1% respectively
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Thor wrote:

Well that was what I was asking, revoking art 50 is stopping brexit. extending it require the 28 to agree.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Thor wrote:

Well that was what I was asking, revoking art 50 is stopping brexit. extending it require the 28 to agree.

You do no need to revoke to extend mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Her father fought in the battleaxe division in North Africa, Sicily, Italy and Austria.

He never lived in Britain and I have soime fucking racist twat like you say who can vote

What money are you going to pay him for his service tommy, that gave you the freedom you have today?

You think people dont have a say based on ancestry, when it was more or less the Irish that made up the British army

Will you accept that?
Irish get to vote in the UK so your hysterics are pointless.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Thor wrote:

no, but to extend you need the agreement of all 28 states. it is not a unilateral decision
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:00 pm

Thor wrote:

Will you accept that?
Irish get to vote in the UK so your hysterics are pointless.

No they dont

Only the Northern Irish do

So you would have denied my dead grand father the vote then

How is thsat hysterics from the fact you live in Turkey?

Oh and shut up with the hyseterics

Its boring

I mean you want to bomb Tower hamlets

That is as fucked up as the final solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Thor wrote:

no, but to extend you need the agreement of all 28 states. it is not a unilateral decision

Wrong

Show me the law, that says otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:02 pm

just a reminder
New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Dz3s6r10
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 pm

The country is leaving the EU

Where did she fail?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Thor wrote:The country is leaving the EU

Where did she fail?
that is her pledge, can you not see the irony, or as most people might say, the outright lie
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:07 pm

Thor wrote:The country is leaving the EU

Where did she fail?
that is her pledge, can you not see the irony, or as most people might say, the outright lie

So people cannot change their minds?

Does that not mean people can also vote on that change. When its based onlies by the present govermemt

Does your pledge welcome Islamists, if they surrender?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:27 pm

Thor wrote:

Does that not mean people can also vote on that change. When its based onlies by the present govermemt

an MP elected on those terms should not, she can certainly change her mind, but she should go to her constituents and ask them if they agree by having a by election.

shall we try an analogy.
you buy a service that promises no price rises for 5 years, but then a few weeks later doubles the price and says you have to pay it for the full five years.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:29 pm

Thor wrote:

you vote out govs every 5 years. No my pledge does not welcome islamists to any where but a direct route to hell. anyone who does welcome islamists is as bad as islamists.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:30 pm

Thor wrote:

an MP elected on those terms should not, she can certainly change her mind, but she should go to her constituents and ask them if they agree by having a by election.

shall we try an analogy.
you buy a service that promises no price rises for 5 years, but then a few weeks later doubles the price and says you have to pay it for the full five years.

Lets try an anology

Will you respect the majoirty of people voting for a government wanting to be a part of the EU?

I doubt you will, but I would respect your view

So why dont you respect people against Brexit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Thor wrote:

you vote out govs every 5 years. No my pledge does not welcome islamists to any where but a direct route to hell. anyone who does welcome islamists is as bad as islamists.

So you will respect a vote that places Corbyn in governement then?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

my guess, the EU, Soros and blair will be right up there
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:42 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

You ignored my question

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

You ignored my question

of course I will, but I would do everything to get people to vote them out in the year it would take for it to all fall apart
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Thor wrote:

You ignored my question

of course I will, but I would do everything to get people to vote them out in the year it would take for it to all fall apart

I respect that mate

An honest answer for once and i appluad that

You do understand you may lose though?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Thor wrote:

I respect that mate

all my answers are honest.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Thor wrote:

I respect that mate

current polling today, tories 40% labour 31% with tigs included
tories 38% labour 26% tigs 14%
I dont think the tigs would actually be reelected and certainly most of the seats of the labour members would go to labour mp's, the 3 stooges seats would almost certainly go back to the tories. A couple of the labour members who are now independents may well hold their seats, Frank field probably would  I hope.
Now ukip and for britain may take some votes, more if brexit is sold out but as far as I know farages new party is only standing in EU elections so they would not figure.
Corbyn is finished at the moment.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Thor wrote:

I respect that mate

I dont think the tigs would actually be reelected and certainly most of the seats of the labour members would go to labour mp's, the 3 stooges seats would almost certainly go back to the tories. A couple of the labour members who are now independents may well hold their seats, Frank field probably would  I hope.
Now ukip and for britain may take some votes, more if brexit is sold out but as far as I know farages new party is only standing in EU elections so they would not figure.

That is polls today and only off what happened the last few days

Where is your openmindedness here?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:24 pm

Thor wrote:

yes it is and a snapshot is just a snapshot, but the trend over the last few months has certainly be labour behind for some time now, with the occasional drawing level, also it is happening across the polling companies in similar manners.

Peak corbyn passed last summer I think.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:25 pm

what has been consistent for many months is corbyn comes third in a 2 horse race as to who would make the best PM.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 pm

oh bugger
New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Dz4h_e10
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:13 pm

Thor wrote:

yes it is and a snapshot is just a snapshot, but the trend over the last few months has certainly be labour behind for some time now, with the occasional drawing level, also it is happening across the polling companies in similar manners.

We both know that the Far left is a fringe movememnt in this country. No matter that the far left has taken over Univeristies

People are going to sooner or later stand up to this bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 pm

Thor wrote:

We both know that the  Far left is a fringe movememnt in this country. No matter that the far left has taken over Univeristies

it's running the opposition party in the UK. 100's of thousands joined to take over the party, it is not a fringe movement.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Thor wrote:

We both know that the  Far left is a fringe movememnt in this country. No matter that the far left has taken over Univeristies

it's running the opposition party in the UK. 100's of thousands joined to take over the party, it is not a fringe movement.

That is a fringe movement

They are like the nazi's

This is a bloodless coup instead.

A night of the long knives with marxists in charge here

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Will you accept that?

Only British nationals were allowed to vote in the EU referendum...!

While... many foreign nationals can vote in general elections...!

What bit of this do you not understand...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

Will you accept that?

That fact that you see me as alien based on geography

So does my vote count?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:33 pm

another piece of the puzzle and may help explain the secrecy over funding of the TIGs
New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Dz4n6y10
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So does my vote count?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:another piece of the puzzle and may help explain the secrecy over funding of the TIGs
New Centrist party, Already Polling 8% - Page 2 Dz4n6y10

Says it all really...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:41 pm

There you go

Tommy does not see me as British

I asked him a simple question and he shied away

So now what should the question  be if i am not welcomed by scum like Tommy?

Should I join the IRA that I hate?

As I am not welcomed by racist scum like Tommy?

Last edited by Thor on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:42 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So does my vote count?

You really don't "get it"... do you...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

So does my vote count?

You really don't "get it"... do you...?

Does my vote count yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Thor wrote:
Thor wrote:

So does my vote count?
are you a british national, if so your vote is valid in uk elections and referendums. EU and non eu citizens votes are not valid in uk referendums
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Thor wrote:
are you a british national, if so your vote is valid in uk elections and referendums. EU and non eu citizens votes are not valid in uk referendums

I know what you understand on this

I am asking what he thinks

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Thor wrote:

well while the reply was on your post I was hoping that tommy would see it as well. those eligible to vote can vote and those not, cant, it should all be very simple really. for instance I dont think I can vote in euro elections as I live outside of the UK, but I can vote in uk elections and the referendum. I'm not particularly bent out of shape by not being allowed to vote in EU elections. I rarely did when I was there anyway.
I would however be very much in favour of photo id being required for all voting and postal voting only available for those who cannot physically attend, and getting postal voting requiring proper identification of the voter.
It's quite a while since I got mine but I think I had to provide id to get it. I also have to renew it every year, but that can be done by email now and a scanned form with signature.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Thor wrote:

well while the reply was on your post I was hoping that tommy would see it as well. those eligible to vote can vote and those not, cant, it should all be very simple really. for instance I dont think I can vote in euro elections as I live outside of the UK, but I can vote in uk elections and the referendum. I'm not particularly bent out of shape by not being allowed to vote in EU elections. I rarely did when I was there anyway.
I would however be very much in favour of photo id being required for all voting and postal voting only available for those who cannot physically attend, and getting postal voting requiring proper identification of the voter.
It's quite a while since I got mine but I think I had to provide id to get it. I also have to renew it every year, but that can be done by email now and a scanned form with signature.

I am British.
I was born here
What does any of the above have to do with anuything here
My family has fought for the british army
Should i take the view of Tommy and be classed as enemy and side with the ira?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Thor wrote:

I am British.
I was born here
you don't seem to be able distinguish the general from the personal. and most of that post was about me, not you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Thor wrote:

I am British.
I was born here
you don't seem to be able distinguish the general from the personal. and most of that post was about me, not you.

Actually I can, as this question is not posed to you and Tommy is still shying away from answering

So what the fuck has it got to do with you this question?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Thor wrote:

Actually I can, as this question is not posed to you and Tommy is still shying away from answering

forgive me, I thought this was an open forum, I seem to have stumbled into the private message section.,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Thor wrote:

forgive me, I thought this was an open forum, I seem to have stumbled into the private message section.,

I am open to you being able to read Tommy's mind, but how on earth can yoiu answer for him?

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next