NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

+3
The Devil, You Know
Original Quill
Maddog
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 Empty New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Chicago (CNN)Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault.

The brothers, who were arrested Wednesday, were released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence." The sources told CNN that the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.
Smollett told authorities he was attacked early January 29 by two men who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs." He said one attacker put a rope around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.

The sources told CNN that there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett's neck at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago.

Smollett gave his first detailed account of what he says was a hate crime against him, and the aftermath, in an interview with "Good Morning America" that aired Thursday. During the interview he expressed frustration at not being believed.
"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."
CNN's attempts to reach both Smollett's representative and attorney Saturday were unsuccessful.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

It appears the white, homphobic racists, who were yelling MAGA, were actually two black Nigerians, hired by the actor to create the hoax.

This whole story has stunk to the rafters since it started. Hopefully, Smollett gets to get handcuffed and at least spend a few hours in a cell thinking about this nonsense.

Oh, and I'll be waiting for a retraction from Talcum X (Shaun King) on his Facebook page.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its a piss take Eddie Laughing

Oh right. I thought you had reposted deans video evidence? scratch
has living with an american addled your brain????

She's far more intelligent than you and always will be.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 Empty Re: New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:08 pm

I think this jussie smollet story is wonderful

How many fuckwit bluecheck Mark activists are eating their words??.

How many Lefty luvvies have been made to look like utter cocks??

When with the stupid thing lefties learn, you cannot out trump trump, the more you attack him the stronger he grows.

This is just free publicity for 2020 it's a free turbo boost for him and maga country!!!

One would be forgiven for thinking smollet was being paid by trump

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:08 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
has living with an american addled your brain????

She's far more intelligent than you and always will be.
touched a nerve I see. Who said americans have no sense of humour.

(hint, just about everyone)
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I think this jussie smollet story is wonderful

When with the stupid thing lefties learn, you cannot out trump trump, the more you attack him the stronger he grows.

This is just free publicity for 2020 it's a free turbo boost for him and maga country!!!

just to wind up poor, poor andwew
well said
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I think this jussie smollet story is wonderful

well said

Well thank you good sir

Your posts are very good and well informed as well

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
well said

Well thank you good sir

as are yours,
well said
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:38 pm

thanks to the imam of peace for this one

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 D0hy0811
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:00 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:thanks to the imam of peace for this one

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 D0hy0811

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 Hqdefa10

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
well said

Well thank you good sir

Laughing

An image that Deano should be using to promote and advertise his beloved 'FlopCave' --

Deano and Smelly' licking each other's arse -- a lot like that old familiar classical picture of a snake swallowing it's own tail..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:51 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well thank you good sir

Laughing

An image that Deano should be using to promote and advertise his beloved 'FlopCave'  --

Deano and Smelly' licking each other's arse --  a lot like that old familiar classical picture of a snake swallowing it's own tail..
when people think you are an idiot it is probably best not to open your mouth and prove it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:01 am

Your a miserable old bugger aren't you Wolfie ? Always ready with the insults and putting posters down. I;m older than you, but I still like a laugh and a joke. There's too much hate inside you, it'll kill you in the end. Lighten up for fucks sake !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:06 am

It seems from latest reports that Smollet is laying the groundwork for a Drugs made me do it defence.
why isn't he being treated exactly the way roseanne was for her tweet.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:07 am

if he had really wanted to be a victim of a hate crime, all he needed to do was put a MAGA hat on himself.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:11 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:if he had really wanted to be a victim of a hate crime, all he needed to do was put a MAGA hat on himself.

All people need to do is find a proper meaning in context with Trump with his slogan, as he always

Makes Americans Gag Again

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:14 am

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:if he had really wanted to be a victim of a hate crime, all he needed to do was put a MAGA hat on himself.

All people need to do is find a proper meaning in context with Trump with his slogan, as he always

Laughing
he makes snowflakes gag, the rest of mainstream america, not so much. what was the approval rating for his SOTU speech
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 am

Thor wrote:

Laughing
he makes snowflakes gag, the rest of mainstream america, not so much. what was the approval rating for his SOTU speech

He makes anyone with a rational mindset gag, with his utter ugly identity politics

Seriously, you really think someone that uses negativity and hate to divide people is what America needs, seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:38 am

To put this into context and those her on the neo consevative right can never see the full picture.

Poor PC saw the rise of the Alt right with identity politics, off the back of left wing identity politics.

The Democrats are shifting further left because of this with now the rise of Antifa.

The right are going further right because of antifa

Sooner or later the left will dominate with someone as unhinged as trump, but that comes from the left becoming President. As they will use his same hateful narrative against the right

All that is happenning is the divide between Americans is growing bigger everyday, into a number of tribal groups and its only going to end very ugly

To prevent this people in the middle need to say enough is enough and speak out on the hate from both the left and right.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:38 am

Thor wrote:To put this into context and those her on the neo consevative right can never see the full picture.

Poor PC saw the rise of the Alt right with identity politics, off the back of left wing identity politics.

The Democrats are shifting further left because of this with now the rise of Antifa.

Sooner or later the left will dominate with someone as unhinged as trump, but that comes from the left becoming President. As they will use his same hateful narrative against the right

All that is happenning is the divide between Americans is growing bigger everyday, into a number of tribal groups and its only going to end very ugly

To prevent this people in the middle need to say enough is enough and speak out on the hate from both the left and right.
trump is actually there to support americans, which is the duty of any leader, put your people first. Only the left would see that as a negative.

HE does an excellent of playing the left for fools though. He seems to play them like fish.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:43 am

Thor wrote:To put this into context and those her on the neo consevative right can never see the full picture.

trump is actually there to support americans, which is the duty of any leader, put your people first. Only the left would see that as a negative.

HE does an excellent of playing the left for fools though. He seems to play them like fish.

Which Americans?

I am neither left or right, my views cross over into both

So you agree he uses negative identity politics against the left?

You think that helps bring unity?

Or further divide a society?

The country is already divided further because of him

That shows a failing to be there for all Americans

Or can you not see that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Thor wrote:

Which Americans?

Or can you not see that?
neither are you american. I believe I am referring to the americans who gave his SOTU speech a 72% approval rating. or even more extraordinarily a 76% approval rating in the CNN poll

I think trump is doing exactly what he said on the tin, and that has confounded the democrats and the left.

now every president since bush senior has said there is a border crisis and needs sorting, only trump wants to sort it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Thor wrote:

Which Americans?

Or can you not see that?
neither are you american. I believe I am referring to the americans who gave his SOTU speech a 72% approval rating. or even more extraordinarily a 76% approval rating in the CNN poll

And neither are you, so that is a really non argument

The point is the country is divided and you applauded this president dividing further the country against the left

How is that helping then the nation?

Your view is on appproval rating, have you actually seen the latest on this?

Not that this even matters.

The point of a great leader is bringing together all those who have dividing views

We have not seen that since Roosevelt or Lincoln

So Again I ask, how do you think a President mocking one side of the Policitical spectrum is helping anything here, when in reality. Its further dividing them?

What is worse, you actually think this negativity and hate is a good thing, whilst sunbathing in Turkey

So I ask again, how on earth is it a good thing to further divide a nation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Deanx wrote:trump is actually there to support americans, which is the duty of any leader, put your people first.

Are you fookin' crazy? Trump is a Russian asset, and the personal toy of Vladimir Putin's.

Leader?? He's a coke-filled, rich bubble-boy, who is surrounded by obsequious milk-suckers looking for an easy meal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:57 pm

Which is why he will win in 2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Deanx wrote:trump is actually there to support americans, which is the duty of any leader, put your people first.

Are you fookin' crazy?  Trump is a Russian asset, and the personal toy of Vladimir Putin's.

Leader??  He's a coke-filled, rich bubble-boy, who is surrounded by obsequious milk-suckers looking for an easy meal.

And you are why everything is wrong on the left, as you are as bad

So how do you help bridge the divide between  the left and the right?

The US needs unity, not divide

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you fookin' crazy?  Trump is a Russian asset, and the personal toy of Vladimir Putin's.

Leader??  He's a coke-filled, rich bubble-boy, who is surrounded by obsequious milk-suckers looking for an easy meal.

You've got to rid the body of disease before you can even think about healing. Anything you do in the spirit of healing, the other side will grab and take, and sniff about for more. Until you heal that, "bridging the divide" is a Pollyanna dream.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

You've got to rid the body of disease before you can even think about healing.  Anything you do in the spirit of healing, the other side will grab and take, and sniff about for more.  Until you heal that, "bridging the divide" is a Pollyanna dream.

You mean how the Germans saw the disease as the Jews, by ridding them?

Sorry tha makes you as hateful and as extreme

You have to meet in the middle and compremise

That is what your best Presidents did

How about you learn that example and stop living by hate?

As the hate you live by solves nothing

Its exactly what i questioned Deano on

He lives by a left and right divide as you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:12 pm

You gotta be safe; you can get sorry later.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:You gotta be safe; you can get sorry later.

And how do you base that subjective view on safety

By murdering people on political/religious ethnic beliefs?

Fuck that

Stalin/Mao/Hitler did that.

So when are you going to learn from their mistake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

You've got to rid the body of disease before you can even think about healing.  Anything you do in the spirit of healing, the other side will grab and take, and sniff about for more.  Until you heal that, "bridging the divide" is a Pollyanna dream.

I don't think there will be any bridging the divide

You lot have blown the bridge with your hatred of ordinary decent Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So what is this template for Americans smelly?

Sounds very totalitarian, if people do not agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...spoken like a true flim-flam man.  Here, try my Smelly-B Elixir...it works for me!!    Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Haha...spoken like a true flim-flam man.  Here, try my Smelly-B Elixir...it works for me!!    Razz

I mean you guys are so fucking deranged you had one of your posterboys give himself an ass whopping and then blame trump supporters.

The god emperor thanks you for your support.

Hey Quill how's the calexit going??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The Calexit is about Plan C or beyond. (Meanwhile, did you hear that California has now moved into the 5th largest economy in the world?) It's always available, but things have to get worse (and they will).

It's ripening, but not ready for picking yet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:12 pm

sage advice here from Charles Barkley, do not commit a crime with a cheque

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1098827194443415552
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

that is what trump is trying, and some might say, succeeding to do, the swamp, if not drained is certainly exposed for all to see now.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:

that is what trump is trying, and some might say, succeeding to do, the swamp, if not drained is certainly exposed for all to see now.

What is the swamp?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The Calexit is about Plan C or beyond.  (Meanwhile, did you hear that California has now moved into the 5th largest economy in the world?)  It's always available, but things have to get worse (and they will).

isn't a large chunk of california trying to secede from the crazy coastal californian or should that be the LA, san francisco zealots
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Thor wrote:

What is the swamp?

really if you dont know what the swamp is then perhaps you should void the topic. It's only been a headline story for the last 2 1/2 years or so since the campaign stated to elect trump
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:19 pm

I think this is a prime example of how the extremes of the left and right are further trying to divide society today

They dont actually care about people, but their political views being right

Welcome to the new age of identity politics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Thor wrote:

What is the swamp?

really if you dont know what the swamp is then perhaps you should void the topic. It's only been a headline story for the last 2 1/2 years or so since the campaign stated to elect trump

Again what is the swamp?

And why is such a word used to associate to something else in politics?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Thor wrote:

Again what is the swamp?

I mistakenly thought you were au fait with current affairs. Obviously you are not. Google it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Thor wrote:

Again what is the swamp?

I mistakenly thought you were au fait with current affairs. Obviously you are not. Google it.

So basically its a derogative nagetive view towards people, correct?

How is tha helping Americans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:45 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:sage advice here from Charles Barkley, do not commit a crime with a cheque

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1098827194443415552

Funny.

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack - Page 3 D0BL5bjWwAExxjw

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Trump is the swamp. He's just over there temporarily, pullin' a scam on the deplorables.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The Calexit is about Plan C or beyond.  (Meanwhile, did you hear that California has now moved into the 5th largest economy in the world?)  It's always available, but things have to get worse (and they will).

isn't a large chunk of california trying to secede from the crazy coastal californian or should that be the LA, san francisco zealots

That's all over. The California Supreme Court dismissed the measure:

Los Angeles Times wrote:Measure to split California into three states removed from ballot by the state Supreme Court
By MAURA DOLAN
JUL 18, 2018

The California Supreme Court decided unanimously Wednesday to remove from the November ballot a measure aimed at dividing California into three states.

The decision was a defeat for Tim Draper, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist considered an eccentric entrepreneur who spent $1.2 million on the measure.

Four years ago, the wealthy Atherton resident spent $5.2 million promoting a measure that would have split California into six states. It did not qualify for the ballot.

He reacted angrily to the court’s action, calling it “corruption.”

“Whether you agree or not with this initiative, this is not the way democracies are supposed to work,” he said in an email. “This kind of corruption is what happens in Third World countries.”

He said the state’s “insiders” were “in cahoots.”

In a brief order, the court said it acted “because significant questions have been raised regarding the proposition’s validity and because we conclude that the potential harm in permitting the measure to remain on the ballot outweighs the potential harm in delaying the proposition to a future election.”

It was a 'get rich' scam to take land away from the deplorables. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Trump is the swamp.  He's just over there temporarily, pullin' a scam on the deplorables.
as you know very well that is not true. It is washington that is the swamp. you have the FBI deciding that they should try to overthrow the president because they dont like him .that needs lancing.

the swamp does not know how to deal with trump as he ignores them at talks directly to the american people. He does not see blacks as vassels who are expected to vote for him, he sees them as people and they do seem to appreciate that .Of course the left say any who do speak out for him are uncle tom's which is quite a racist thing to do.

LEts not forget the democrats fought to keep slavery, invented the KKK and wanted to keep blacks segregated. they have used them for generations and blacks have not got better off from it. Maybe creep out of your bubble and have a look at the real america. the left thinks blacks are too stupid to get voter ID, blacks my have something to say about that. He even has left wing gays calling him a racist because he wants to stop iran hanging gays from cranes.

Democrats found $150billion to give to a regime that hangs gays from cranes but cant find $5billion to stop drugs and gangsters getting into the US. IT's not trump who is the enemy of america, it is the democratic party, the swamp and those that vote for them

PS can you explain to didge what the swamp is, he does not seem to know and I am not sure he can remember how to google these days
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's all over.  The California Supreme Court dismissed the measure:

Los Angeles Times wrote:Measure to split California into three states removed from ballot by the state Supreme Court
By MAURA DOLAN
JUL 18, 2018

The California Supreme Court decided unanimously Wednesday to remove from the November ballot a measure aimed at dividing California into three states.

The decision was a defeat for Tim Draper, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist considered an eccentric entrepreneur who spent $1.2 million on the measure.

Four years ago, the wealthy Atherton resident spent $5.2 million promoting a measure that would have split California into six states. It did not qualify for the ballot.

“Whether you agree or not with this initiative, this is not the way democracies are supposed to work,” he said in an email. “This kind of corruption is what happens in Third World countries.”

In a brief order, the court said it acted “because significant questions have been raised regarding the proposition’s validity and because we conclude that the potential harm in permitting the measure to remain on the ballot outweighs the potential harm in delaying the proposition to a future election.”

so no california exit at all then.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's all over.  The California Supreme Court dismissed the measure:

By MAURA DOLAN
JUL 18, 2018

and here;s me thinking it was the agricultural belt of California not wanting to be dragged out of the union by the elites in la and sf
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Deanx wrote:so no california exit at all then.

It's a different question. There's no grassroots motive to split the state.

But, given time, grassroots momentum is growing exponentially to pull the Pacific coast politically away from the continental US. A Pacific region in the same country with a southern region is simply untenable.

That's what I was saying above, about a Plan C.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Deanx wrote:and here;s me thinking it was the agricultural belt of California not wanting to be dragged out of the union by the elites in la and sf

But, agricultural means low-density population. And, after all, political lines are about people, not beets.

So, yes, huge amounts of real estate are necessary for the farmlands, but that equates to very few voters. Nobody wants it. As I say, it was just a rich man's scam, anyway.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next