NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia

+2
Raggamuffin
The Puzzler
6 posters

Go down

I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia Empty I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:42 am

Shamima Begum’s toneless insistence that she did not regret joining Islamic State drove many to say that she should be barred from Britain.

But as the heavily pregnant schoolgirl spoke, a former jihadi bride now living halfway across the world from the extremist state felt a shiver of recognition. Tania Joya, a mother-of-four who grew up in Harrow, Middlesex, read the story online from the comfortable apartment in Plano, Texas, where she lives with her second husband, an IT executive.

Although Miss Joya, 35, now insists she is completely rehabilitated, she was once in Begum’s shoes.

She was nicknamed ‘the first lady of ISIS’ after marrying an American Islamic convert who became one of the state’s most senior commanders.

Today, she says she has renounced extremism and, in an interview with the Daily Mail, called for Begum to be given a second chance for the sake of her unborn child – and for a law ‘to protect children from their religion’.

‘Shamima was a child while she was groomed and she is still a child,’ she said. ‘If she is willing to accept her mistakes, she could be rehabilitated. Give Shamima and her baby a chance to live. She will outgrow the brainwashing as I did.’

In comments that place much of the blame on Islam rather than on personal responsibility, she added: ‘I wish there was a law in England that could protect children from their religion. ‘If I had grown up in an agnostic, atheist, or even a Christian or Jewish home, I would not have been exposed to these suppressive ideas of women and how god controls everything – and it is just such a lie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6710733/Middlesex-bank-clerks-daughter-fled-Syria-ISIS-husband-raped-escaped.html

Back to top Go down

I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia Empty Re: I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia

Post by The Puzzler Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Excuse me while I vomit, didge.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia Empty Re: I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:13 pm

The Puzzler wrote:Excuse me while I vomit, didge.

Why?

She is an ex-Muslim now

I rather took on board what she said here?

In comments that place much of the blame on Islam rather than on personal responsibility, she added: ‘I wish there was a law in England that could protect children from their religion. ‘If I had grown up in an agnostic, atheist, or even a Christian or Jewish home, I would not have been exposed to these suppressive ideas of women and how god controls everything – and it is just such a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:39 pm

I think that most people who are annoyed with the other girl aren't bothered about whether she can be rehabilitated or not. It's the treachery in the first place they don't like, and the idea that she thinks she can just come back at the tax payers' expense.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that most people who are annoyed with the other girl aren't bothered about whether she can be rehabilitated or not. It's the treachery in the first place they don't like, and the idea that she thinks she can just come back at the tax payers' expense.

I completely understand that Rags an she has shown no remorse

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:56 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think that most people who are annoyed with the other girl aren't bothered about whether she can be rehabilitated or not. It's the treachery in the first place they don't like, and the idea that she thinks she can just come back at the tax payers' expense.

I completely understand that Rags an she has shown no remorse
I just don’t believe that either of them are truly reformed. Taqiyya is a thing, at the end of the day.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:06 am

Sadly, going off international law, we cannot deny her British citizenship and so, if she were able to make her way back to the UK, we could not deny her entry.

However, she worked with what is, unquestionably, an enemy of our nation, that has committed enormous atrocities.

The UK govt is under NO obligation to aid in or fund her return.

Also, as an enemy of the nation, she should be arrested on arrival and interrogated for any useful information.

Her remorselessness is enough for me to dismiss the belief in her victimhood here.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Thor wrote:Shamima Begum’s toneless insistence that she did not regret joining Islamic State drove many to say that she should be barred from Britain.

But as the heavily pregnant schoolgirl spoke, a former jihadi bride now living halfway across the world from the extremist state felt a shiver of recognition. Tania Joya, a mother-of-four who grew up in Harrow, Middlesex, read the story online from the comfortable apartment in Plano, Texas, where she lives with her second husband, an IT executive.

Although Miss Joya, 35, now insists she is completely rehabilitated, she was once in Begum’s shoes.

She was nicknamed ‘the first lady of ISIS’ after marrying an American Islamic convert who became one of the state’s most senior commanders.

Today, she says she has renounced extremism and, in an interview with the Daily Mail, called for Begum to be given a second chance for the sake of her unborn child – and for a law ‘to protect children from their religion’.

‘Shamima was a child while she was groomed and she is still a child,’ she said. ‘If she is willing to accept her mistakes, she could be rehabilitated. Give Shamima and her baby a chance to live. She will outgrow the brainwashing as I did.’

In comments that place much of the blame on Islam rather than on personal responsibility, she added: ‘I wish there was a law in England that could protect children from their religion. ‘If I had grown up in an agnostic, atheist, or even a Christian or Jewish home, I would not have been exposed to these suppressive ideas of women and how god controls everything – and it is just such a lie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6710733/Middlesex-bank-clerks-daughter-fled-Syria-ISIS-husband-raped-escaped.html
the difference between her and the begum woman is that she is remorsful, Begum is not. the only person she should be begging for forgiveness is the yazidis, Kurds, Syrians and iraqui's her death cult had murdered and enslaved.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sadly, going off international law, we cannot deny her British citizenship and so, if she were able to make her way back to the UK, we could not deny her entry.

However, she worked with what is, unquestionably, an enemy of our nation, that has committed enormous atrocities.

The UK govt is under NO obligation to aid in or fund her return.

Also, as an enemy of the nation, she should be arrested on arrival and interrogated for any useful information.

Her remorselessness is enough for me to dismiss the belief in her victimhood here.
however as the parents have dual banglideshi british nationality it is possible for her to have it as well.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 pm

the machester bombing was justified.
Yes she sounds so contrite
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/shamima-begum-isis-interview-manchester-bombing-terror-attack-syria-airstrikes-a8784741.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1550496429
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 pm

I know these petitions are pretty useless but this is the biggest and fastest growing ever on the gov site.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521
I signed it 2 days ago when it was 94000, by the time the validation email came though it had reached 104000 and has been rising ever since, now around 425000after 2 days or so
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:47 pm

She went there on her Sisters Passport, does that make any difference ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:18 pm

at last some common sense
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/isis-bride-shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-british-government-a4071081.html
gov revokes the bitches citizenship.

Over to the money grubbing lawyers now
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:52 am

the stop isis members returning petition is now almost 502000
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:01 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the stop isis members returning petition is now almost 502000

That is overwhelming

Not that it matters now as she has rightly been stripped of her citizenship

The child however is a different matter

If born before she was stripped, then the child is by law a British citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:09 pm

The last straw imo was when she tried to justify the Manchester bombing.
She is either brainwashed or is inherently evil...maybe a bit of both.

The likes of these people who leave a country that has given them and their families salvation are not wanted. They are intent on supporting terrorists.
Thank God the people who make the decisions seem to be at last acting in the interests of the British people.....and that includes the ones who have immigrated here and want live in peace.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:the stop isis members returning petition is now almost 502000

That is overwhelming

yes all these petitions are a waste of time, but this is the biggest and fastest growing one on the gov website and does show depth of feeling out there. The child should be taken into care and removed from the family and that whole environment if it is to stand any chance
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:26 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:

That is overwhelming

yes all these petitions are a waste of time, but this is the biggest and fastest growing one on the gov website and does show depth of feeling out there. The child should be taken into care and removed from the family and that whole environment if it is to stand any chance

I completely agree and also think that we need to update the treason act.
For example, I dont believe for one minute the parents also did not influence thier daughter with extremist beliefs. Such things cannot go unnoticed in everyday life how people talk on issues. They would have seen the wraning signs, but clearly did nothing and she was easily able to leave. To me, they were integral in pushing radical beliefs, through their own radical beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Shamima Begum could use her newborn baby to get back into the UK after Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped her of her British citizenship as today she decried the decision as 'unjust and unfair on me and my son'.

The remorseless 19-year-old is in a Syrian refugee camp with her son Jerah - apparently named after a 7th century Islamic warlord - but Mr Javid has moved to stop her returning to London after she fled to join ISIS when she was 15.

Asif Salam, a London lawyer who runs the Salam Immigration firm, said today: 'Because of the child, the mother could by default get back her nationality or get a limited leave to remain - to be able to live with her child in the UK'.

The Home Office believes that because Begum's mother was born in Bangladesh her daughter is entitled to dual citizenship meaning she would not be left stateless, which is illegal under international law.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6724023/Will-ISIS-bride-Shamima-Begum-use-BABY-door-Britain.html

So there is this issue, that could see her get in through the back door, but not if she is tried for treason and the child could be legally taken into care.

Not sure how this would all pan out, but as i said the child is British, so this makes it even more complicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Twelve other British jihadi brides have arrived at Shamima Begum's refugee camp since she started her campaign to return to Britain, it emerged today.

The dozen-or-so women have also fled ISIS' final battle in Baghuz and arrived at the al-Hawl settlement in northern Syria.

The Home Office will be forced to make a decision on whether they too should have their British citizenship taken away like Begum.

These British women have run away as the caliphate crumbles with their husbands either killed or captured.

Britain could be forced to take back dozens of these other jihadi brides fleeing their collapsing caliphate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6724655/At-12-British-ISIS-brides-arrived-Syrian-refugee-camps-past-week.html

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Thor wrote:

For example, I dont believe for one minute the parents also did not influence thier daughter with extremist beliefs. Such things cannot go unnoticed in everyday life how people talk on issues. They would have seen the wraning signs, but clearly did nothing and she was easily able to leave. To me, they were integral in pushing radical beliefs, through their own radical beliefs.
there are pictures of the father at hate filled demonstrations run by jim jam and also with one of the killers of lee rigby. He looked hate filled in those pictures. Not so sure the grooming of her happened online and maybe people should look closer to home.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Thor wrote:Shamima Begum could use her newborn baby to get back into the UK after Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped her of her British citizenship as today she decried the decision as 'unjust and unfair on me and my son'.

The remorseless 19-year-old is in a Syrian refugee camp with her son Jerah - apparently named after a 7th century Islamic warlord - but Mr Javid has moved to stop her returning to London after she fled to join ISIS when she was 15.

Asif Salam, a London lawyer who runs the Salam Immigration firm, said today: 'Because of the child, the mother could by default get back her nationality or get a limited leave to remain - to be able to live with her child in the UK'.

The Home Office believes that because Begum's mother was born in Bangladesh her daughter is entitled to dual citizenship meaning she would not be left stateless, which is illegal under international law.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6724023/Will-ISIS-bride-Shamima-Begum-use-BABY-door-Britain.html

So there is this issue, that could see her get in through the back door, but not if she is tried for treason and the child could be legally taken into care.

Not sure how this would all pan out, but as i said the child is British, so this makes it even more complicated.

named after a warlord who slaughtered jews. I think we can tell where her allegiances lay
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Thor wrote:

there are pictures of the father at hate filled demonstrations run by jim jam and also with one of the killers of lee rigby. He looked hate filled in those pictures. Not so sure the grooming of her happened online and maybe people should look closer to home.

I am not surpised at this at all mate. Like I say, there is no way such views of her, could have remained hidden in every day life at home and even  at school. The family would have known her views and clearly they are complicit in her indoctrination. Others would have notice the views that she had at school, by other pupils and clearly none of them stood up. Like i say its more likely a combination of her family and other extremists. With the father being the leading one that indoctrinated her with hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Thor wrote:Shamima Begum could use her newborn baby to get back into the UK after Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped her of her British citizenship as today she decried the decision as 'unjust and unfair on me and my son'.

named after a warlord who slaughtered jews. I think we can tell where her allegiances lay

Agreed, but what now happens with the child?

She clearly is going to use her child, as a means to get in through the back door.

This is why its so important to pass legislation on treason. So we can convict such traitors or in her case deport her for treason.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Thor wrote:

She clearly is going to use her child, as a means to get in through the back door.

This is why its so important to pass legislation on treason. So we can convict such traitors or in her case deport her for treason.
the child should be removed from her and never allowed contact as she has already demonstrated she is an unfit mother by joining a terrorist organisation.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Thor wrote:

the child should be removed from her and never allowed contact as she has already demonstrated she is an unfit mother by joining a terrorist organisation.

I would never say never, if she does repent and is rehabilitated

Germany did not criminalize the "Hitler Youth" for life did they mate after WW2?

If she does not repent her treason and after time spent in custody for her crimes. Then I agree with you. She should have no access, but the child also has a legal right when older to want to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 pm

I'm proof jihadi brides DO deserve a second chance! Middlesex bank clerk's daughter fled to Syria with her ISIS husband where she was raped and escaped while pregnant - but is now happily married in suburbia Dz3xdd10
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down