NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song

2 posters

Go down

Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song Empty Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:19 pm

Start with some easy ones

Back to top Go down

Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song Empty Re: Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:54 pm

The Breakfast Club and Back to the Future?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song Empty Re: Guess the Name of the Movie, From the Theme Song

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:The Breakfast Club and Back to the Future?

Yes mate, your turn..... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:The Breakfast Club and Back to the Future?

Yes mate, your turn..... Laughing

Okay, just one since I'm about to get on a bus ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Lol Too easy mate

Pulp Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:01 pm

I will allow two answers here

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Wow, no clue on that one.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Wow, no clue on that one.

I will give you a clue

One film is about two famous gun fighters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Vintage wrote:Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

cheers

Well done Vintage

So how about these.
This is for you Vintage to guess and the next one is for Ben (not really a theme, but the film made a new generation of fans to this British Fab 4).

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Sorry no idea I don't remember ever seeing a film with that in it.

I do remember the song but from Family Favourites and Forces Favourite on the radio on Saturdays and Sundays, programmes that people would write in with requests and messages, especially the Forces Favourite one, we always listened to those along with a Children's favourites which used to be before the Family favourites, I think.
I remember a song by Max Bygraves about a blue tooth brush and a pink toothbrush which seemed to be requested every week on Children's Favourites.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Vintage wrote:Sorry no idea I don't remember ever seeing a film with that in it.

I do remember the song but from Family Favourites and Forces Favourite on the radio on Saturdays and Sundays, programmes that people would write in with requests and messages, especially the Forces Favourite one,  we always listened to those along with a Children's favourites which used to be before the Family favourites, I think.
I remember a song by Max Bygraves about a blue tooth brush and a pink toothbrush which seemed to be requested every week on Children's Favourites.

The film was, "The Man who knew too much" Vintage, it was a hard one to get to be honest.

Is this what you mean Vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Yes that's it seemed very popular with children, never that fussed myself, I was hard to please musically then, now not so much, now its amazing how only a certain amount of notes can make such different types of music. Now I can enjoy almost anything but not everything.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down