NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years

5 posters

Go down

Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years Empty Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 am

Carl Hodgson, 27, took the girl, 12, back to his apartment and gave her alcohol
She had posed as a 19-year-old and described herself as 'experienced' on app
Hogdson took an explicit image of the girl, which he sent to a friend via text
He was arrested after girl's mother found that she had connected to his WiFi

An office worker who lost his job and home after he spent the night with a 12-year-old schoolgirl who pretended to be 19 has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Carl Hodgson, 27, brought the girl to his Manchester quayside apartment after he met her on a dating app - not realising she used a fake profile which claimed she was 'experienced'.

He admitted to carrying out a sex act on the girl and took an explicit image of her in a body stocking, writing: 'Mine was decent, nailed that bird, unreal bod.'

He was arrested a month later after the girl's mother found her daughter had logged onto his home WiFi and told police.

He said he did not know the girl's real age and that it was her who suggested they go back to his apartment.

The girl, who is known to regularly go missing from home, admitted posing as a 19-year-old and said Hogdson did not know her real age.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6679531/Office-worker-spent-night-12-year-old-girl-jailed.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years Empty Re: Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:13 am

I'm having a very difficult time imagining how a 12-year-old could be mistaken for 19.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years Empty Re: Office worker, 27, who spent the night with 12-year-old girl he met on a dating app after she pretended to be 19 is jailed for two-and-a-half years

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I'm having a very difficult time imagining how a 12-year-old could be mistaken for 19.

Exactly.

Had this idiot taken the time to talk to her, and get to know her, he'd have realised. But I suspect he did realise she wasn't nineteen and just ran with his dick. Basically he wanted sex and that was all. At 27 you'd think he'd have more control and more about him. But he doesn't look like the sharpest knife in the draw.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:51 pm

He sounds like a creep looking for a quick sexual encounter and anyone will do, but isn't that the mindset of so many people nowadays?

The girl may have been able to pass for 19 physically, some 12 year olds are well developed, but mentally, no 12 year old can act like a 19 year old, but I doubt he bothered to notice that.

Surely these dating sites should be regulated more closely, some of the responsibility lies with them.....if it doesn't it should.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Agree with both of you. Now he sees how going slow is a self-protection.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Syl wrote:He sounds like a creep looking for a quick sexual encounter and anyone will do, but isn't that the mindset of so many people nowadays?

The girl may have been able to pass for 19 physically, some 12 year olds are well developed, but mentally, no 12 year old can act like a 19 year old, but I doubt he bothered to notice that.

Surely these dating sites should be regulated more closely, some of the responsibility lies with them.....if it doesn't it should.

I've seen 19 year olds act like they were 12, so I'm sure the inverse is possible.  

I could see a case where a sexually active 12 year old who has been around a little could appear much older than 12.  Kids in general today are pretty far ahead of where we were at 12.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Maddog wrote:I could see a case where a sexually active 12 year old who has been around a little could appear much older than 12. Kids in general today are pretty far ahead of where we were at 12.

Easily. That's why one goes slow. It's a status crime, not an intent crime.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:He sounds like a creep looking for a quick sexual encounter and anyone will do, but isn't that the mindset of so many people nowadays?

I've seen 19 year olds act like they were 12, so I'm sure the inverse is possible.  

I could see a case where a sexually active 12 year old who has been around a little could appear much older than 12.  Kids in general today are pretty far ahead of where we were at 12.

I disagree about believing a 12 year old would act like a 19 year old. You'd only have to delve into her work, family life, and other adult topics to find out she's a kid.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I disagree about believing a 12 year old would act like a 19 year old.  You'd only have to delve into her work, family life, and other adult topics to find out she's a kid.

Like...going slow and getting to know her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I disagree about believing a 12 year old would act like a 19 year old.  You'd only have to delve into her work, family life, and other adult topics to find out she's a kid.

Sounds like he was on a hookup site.  I dont think he gave a shit.  He wasn't looking for a wife but a piece of ass. The site said everyone there was 16 and up.  He ran with that. Maybe he thought she was lying about being 19, but was really 16?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:10 pm

Maddog wrote:

I have seen 50 year olds act like twelve year olds, but they are usually male. Razz
Yes I think a little Lolita of 12 could appear of legal age physically....mentally, I doubt it.
But like has been said, he wasn't there to converse with her was he.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Sounds like he was on a hookup site.  I dont think he gave a shit.  He wasn't looking for a wife but a piece of ass. The site said everyone there was 16 and up.  He ran with that. Maybe he thought she was lying about being 19, but was really 16?

That was his problem, right there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down