NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Know Who Wrote This, But....

Go down

I Don't Know Who Wrote This, But.... Empty I Don't Know Who Wrote This, But....

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:25 pm

I agree with every word and it needs to be said:

Just gonna put this out in the Universe. No one thing hasn’t triggered this. Just something we’ve been thinking about.

We are totally over this whole mess of all of us, including me, of arguing or trying to reason with people who are blinded to truth, facts, stats, etc. If you have drank, and continue to drink the trump-aid, good luck to you. Your ignorance and arrogance is no longer needed. If, BY NOW, with everything that has happened and continues to happen, still support that racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, elitist, lying hypocritical bigot, then may whatever God you do or don’t believe in, have some mercy on you.

As for the far-right, hypocritical Evangelicals: get over yourself and actually read the Bible and interpret it for yourself. Any religion that requires you, or has told you to, hate people due to their religion, or non-religion, sexuality, gender, race, social standing, income, nationality, creed, etc., you need Jesus, for real. There is no God, existing or not, that would condone your actions. Plus, if you continue to want to throw your religion and church into politics and law-making, especially if your pastor, minister, etc., tells you what to believe, how to vote, whatever, then all Churches and religions need to be paying taxes. From the obscene Mega Churches, down to the corner church. You can participate in politics, by pay taxes or hush. If we tax the churches, then we would have no issues with funding in this country.

I am pro-choice and pro-life. I believe that abortion should not be used as a form of birth control. If you’re going to take the risk and have unprotected intercourse, that’s bad planning on your part. There are too many options for you and your partner to deter pregnancy. Nevermind the myriad of adverse health issues you could acquire from not using protection, but hey, your choice.

I will NEVER be able to fathom all these people squawking that rape and incest is part of God’s plan. That the baby is God’s will. WTF? How can any God condone or even participate in something as vulgar and terrible? The mother can be traumatized with all manner of hell, but the baby is god’s plan? Stupidity.

I also understand that I, and nobody else, has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. My opinions, and your opinions, religious beliefs, etc., don’t either. So, hush about it. You have no right to condemn anyone for their decisions. They have nothing to do with you. It amazes me how people with fight, scream, argue, and cause all manner of chaos for the 9 months a baby is in the womb. As soon as that baby is born, then the extremists don’t care. Then, they get mad when a single mother, family, etc., goes on any kind of government assistance. It’s idiotic.

I also know that the people I am addressing are not the majority of people in this country. It’s sad that such a small-minded, over-privileged, self-righteous and self-entitled group of people have caused this great nation to fall apart and crumble. Shame on you. Shame on us for allowing it to happen like it has.

No more. It’s time to rise. It’s time to stand up and fight all this injustice. We are not going to take it anymore. We are through with being polite. We are through with trying to accept that you will never change. We are sick of your crap. We are not going to stay silent anymore. If you are not for true equality for everyone, not just who you deem worthy, then go on somewhere. Your opinions do not and should not influence others. People need to be able to make their own choices without any of us butting in. You need to start acting with compassion, kindness, and love. Your hatred is horrific. Grow up and realize that others who are different from you and make different choices are not the enemy. Get some therapy. Get de-brainwashed. Get over yourself. We all need to push a reset button.

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down