NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont get mad...get even.

4 posters

Go down

Dont get mad...get even. Empty Dont get mad...get even.

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:03 pm

I love the way this woman has gone about getting her own back on the two arses who refused to move from her reserved seats on a train.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800246/I-m-sure-wives-mothers-proud-Disabled-woman-shames-fellow-train-passengers-Facebook-refused-reserved-seats.html

"A disabled woman who suffers crippling pain claims she was forced to stand on a train for more than an hour after two men 'refused' to move from her reserved seats.

Cat Lee, from Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire, booked the seats on the Virgin East Coast service from King's Cross to Skipton yesterday.

When Cat Lee asked to sit in her reserved seats, the men apparently refused to move - despite her telling them about her disability - so she posted their pictures on social media"

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dont get mad...get even. Empty Re: Dont get mad...get even.

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Syl wrote:I love the way this woman has gone about getting her own back on the two arses who refused to move from her reserved seats on a train.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800246/I-m-sure-wives-mothers-proud-Disabled-woman-shames-fellow-train-passengers-Facebook-refused-reserved-seats.html

"A disabled woman who suffers crippling pain claims she was forced to stand on a train for more than an hour after two men 'refused' to move from her reserved seats.

Cat Lee, from Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire, booked the seats on the Virgin East Coast service from King's Cross to Skipton yesterday.

When Cat Lee asked to sit in her reserved seats, the men apparently refused to move - despite her telling them about her disability - so she posted their pictures on social media"

wouldn't a trip to the trolly dolly have been quicker
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:04 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:I love the way this woman has gone about getting her own back on the two arses who refused to move from her reserved seats on a train.

Trolly dolly?? I thought they were on planes not trains.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Syl wrote:

I am of course referring to the ticket collectors, they deliver the tea as well dont they.
havent been on one for some time as trains are far too much of a rip off to actually travel on these days
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:

I am of course referring to the ticket collectors, they deliver the tea as well dont they.
havent been on one for some time as trains are far too much of a rip off to actually travel on these days

Well after the Corbingate train experience, lots of people said even though they reserved seats they wasn't always available, other people sat in them, some refused to move, and security was so bad no one was available to help.

At least this woman did something constructive, she has taken their photo and plastered them on facebook, and now their pics are in the papers ...good for her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Major wrote:The Chiltern Line from Warwick to Marylebone is a very good line for comfort and price during non rush hours.  

I don't travel by train much Major....but I do know if I paid extra and reserved a seat I would expect to sit in it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:28 pm

This is preposterous. They must come forward and apologise to her for stealing the reserved seats.

I love the way she let slip that the men took expensive holidays - this might shame both of them into paying her a handsome compensation for her distress. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:48 pm

That would be nice Jules, but I doubt a pair of selfish bastards like those two would offer the woman compensation.

They have been pictured and shamed.....so hopefully they will think twice in future before they nick a disabled womans reserved seat.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down