NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate

3 posters

Go down

'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate Empty 'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:05 pm

The city of Gdańsk, Poland is in mourning after the assassination of their beloved mayor. Thousands of people gathered in the Gdańsk Old Town where David Draimana's vocals for Disturbed's "Sound Of Silence" was played over the loud speaker.

"Shivers all over the body," wrote Polish reporter Maciej Bąk who was in attendance.

He's right.

Rest in peace, Paweł Adamowicz.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7915/-039-Sound-Of-Silence-039-Tribute-To-Assassinated-Mayor-Will-Cover-You-In-Goosebumps

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/17/gdansk-mayor-pawel-adamowicz-killing-poland

Its time we were all out spoken against all hate

Its fine to be critical

Its never fine to incite hate

Its time people stop being cowards and be as out spoken against this hate

As they are as vocals on things they also see as wrong

Back to top Go down

'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate Empty Re: 'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate

Post by Andy Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:29 am

Good sentiments Thor.
I agree.
But also tell that to Katie Hopkins.
And Tommy Robinson.
And the yellow vests.
And Rupert Murdoch
And Paul Dacre
And Donald Trump.
And Putin.
And Kim jon Un.
All of whom hate.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate Empty Re: 'Sound Of Silence' Tribute To Assassinated Mayor Will Cover You In Goosebumps - Its time will all stood up to Hate

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:40 am

Andy wrote:Good sentiments Thor.
I agree.
But also tell that to Katie Hopkins.
And Tommy Robinson.
And the yellow vests.
And Rupert Murdoch
And Paul Dacre
And Donald Trump.
And Putin.
And Kim jon Un.
All of whom hate.

I just have by promoting this here and standing by my convictions against hate

Would you like me to send them personal emails?

If you have them, please pass them on and will do so

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Andy wrote:Good sentiments Thor.
I agree.
But also tell that to

Katie Hopkins.
And Tommy Robinson.
And the yellow vests.
And Rupert Murdoch
And Paul Dacre
And Donald Trump.
And Putin.
And Kim jon Un.
All of whom hate.

Thomas Mair should be top of that list, Andy. 
He didn't just hate, he really DID assassinate someone.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:34 am

Haven't we learned anything from years of hatred and killing, where does it ever get us but sadness upon sadness.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down