NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence'

2 posters

Go down

11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence' Empty 11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence'

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Simon and Garfunkel wrote "The Sound of Silence" in 1964 and the song has left a lasting impression on music. Just recently it was covered by Disturbed and their rendition topped the charts.
Now, 11-year-old YouTube sensation Jadyn Rylee takes on the tune with a vocal range beyond her years.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6081/11-Year-Old-Sings-Chilling-Cover-Of-The-Sound-Of-Silence-#TEIQJjYX4w6TJApu.99

Back to top Go down

11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence' Empty Re: 11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence'

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 10, 2017 1:09 pm

superb...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence' Empty Re: 11-Year Old Sings Chilling Cover Of 'The Sound Of Silence'

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 pm

and technically very difficult too.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Jeezuz wept. Stunning.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Glad you liked it Victor and Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Im biased. Its my all time favourite song.
Sad, but I created a whole CD with different versions my different artists. Will now have to add this.
My 2 favourites are by Mike Masse/Jeff Hall and Disturbed.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Im biased. Its my all time favourite song.
Sad, but I created a whole CD with different versions my different artists. Will now have to add this.
My 2 favourites are by Mike Masse/Jeff Hall and Disturbed.

Some versions I will have to listen too Andy, this is a classic song, one I love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down