NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover

4 posters

Go down

Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover  Empty Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:16 pm

This is the best guitar cover of this song I've ever heard.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5532/Guitarist-Plays-Tribute-To-George-Michael-With-Beautiful-Careless-Whisper-Fingerstyle-Cover#5EBXCOEE0mQ0XHKG.99

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover  Empty Re: Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Major wrote:Why extol a criminal druggy??????????????

So you believe a criminal conviction is for life then?

Wow

He was a great music artist

I suppose you dislike him because he had a better butt than you?

Back to top Go down

Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover  Empty Re: Guitarist Plays Tribute To George Michael With Beautiful 'Careless Whisper' Fingerstyle Cover

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Major wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you believe a criminal conviction is for life then?

Wow

He was a great music artist

I suppose you dislike him because he had a better butt than you?

He was a convicted criminal and a probationer, no excuse for his witnessed lewd act inside a "restroom" in the presents of a law officer.

You, as usual are assuming I DISLIKE him, I did not say that so do not assume, make things up as you usually do, stop it.
Are you a expert on 'butts'?

There is the relevant word

"was" and not "is"

You are judging him for a past crime, so that shows you do dislike him

Yes I am an expert on butts   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm

What the fuck has George Michael's past act in a public restroom got to do with his talent or the talent of the guy in the video???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Didge, don't say your an expert on Butts, it could be taken the wrong way Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:24 pm

That's a lovely instrumental version of a brilliant song....one he wrote when he was teenager, which is pretty remarkable really.
"These guilty feet have got no rhythm"....that is such a profound line.

I loved George Michael, I was ill in bed when I first heard the news he had been found dead....it made me feel so sad...I wont ever forget it.

He admitted his life was out of control on a few occasions, that will never ever take away from his huge talent.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Major wrote:Piers Morgan revealed his late friend, singer George Michael once boasted that he had 500 lovers in seven years, during a frank dinner party discussion at a mutual friend's south London house.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4104958/Piers-Morgan-reveals-George-Michael-boasted-having-500-lovers.html#ixzz4VM28zoYK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

500 lovers in 7 years, that tells you something.

WHY call them lovers?????? I can think of apt names.

And again:

What the fuck has that got to do with his talent or the talent of THE GUY IN THE VIDEO??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down