NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I shall appoint a speaker of the house...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should be speaker of the house amd deputy speaker?...

I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Empty I shall appoint a speaker of the house...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Order, order..
Things often get a bit heated, especially on political matters,there are some who seem to think England pay for Scots free prescriptions and most of Scots Students Uni fees, as Irn, Sassy amd myself have already said on more than one occasion, those are funded from Scotland's own share of the UK take.

Now, I shall draw up ten candidates as speaker of this house, in an attempt to restore calm amd order when things get too heated, most votes will win, second most will be deputy speaker...should those candidates accept that position.

The Deputy speaker will have control of keeping the peace in the abscence of the speaker of the house.

This poll shall run for 2 days and should nobody vote, I shall appoint one of those candidates myself.

Any future Speaker of the House,should not be biased and will be there to help restore order, but they are free to briefly give their account on the subject being discussed , but no more than that and must still be there firstly to restore order and to see that all sides are heard fair and square.

If anyone has two accounts they should only vote with only one of those accounts.

This of course can only go ahead with the permission of Ben, I have only set the wheels in motion.
Thank you.
Regards, JD

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Empty Re: I shall appoint a speaker of the house...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

OK, which joker voted for me??!! I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Rofl44

Although checking out the job description........I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Ashame56

"The Speaker presides over the House's debates, determining which members may speak. The Speaker is also responsible for maintaining order during debate, and may punish members who break the rules of the House."

Now, where did I leave that whip? I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Whip16

It was me, oh God please don't whip me ...

You never know, you might like it Ben I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Ashame57Look out for Gerber's whip though, she's got form I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Giggl140x

Back to top Go down

I shall appoint a speaker of the house... - Page 2 Empty Re: I shall appoint a speaker of the house...

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Where's my name? You've missed loads of people off!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:02 pm

I still wanna know who KD is?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Korben Dallas
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:Where's my name? You've missed loads of people off!

I know Eds, it was just the first names that come into my head one by one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:Korben Dallas

That's the one, Nems you should have just asked me, I honestly thought you knew who it was?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:

That's the one, Nems you should have just asked me, I honestly thought you knew who it was?

Took me a while tbh I kept thinking of KD Lang lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Hasnt he left?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hasnt he left?

Has he? I never knew if he did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Hasnt he left?

Think so?  scratch 

Anyway Moley is surging ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Think so?  scratch 

Anyway Moley is surging ahead!

He is indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Hasnt he left?

You did put in a lot of LW posters and very few RW posters, the LW vote has been split JD!  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You did put in a lot of LW posters and very few RW posters, the LW vote has been split JD!  lol! lol! lol! 

Just what came into my head Phil!!...

Ask me again in tens mins and it would be some other names I thought of there and then!

Should we have other rounds just so every regular poster has their name in the poll?
Or stick to just this one?..I'm not fussed.

Maybe take a verbal poll on that?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ask me again in tens mins and it would be some other names I thought of there and then!

Should we have other rounds just so every regular poster has their name in the poll?

It's all a bit of fun JD!

Yes! Let's mix it up a bit, and do that!

It's a great thread!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Cheers Phil  Laughing , just hope others don't find it too tedious after the next rounds before we get a speaker!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Cheers Phil  Laughing , just hope others don't find it too tedious after the next rounds before we get a speaker!!

:D  Indeed JD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2