NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just sharing

2 posters

Go down

just sharing Empty just sharing

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:08 pm

The other day my son came home from work and told me that him and his boss dropped of some bits and pieces to some company and whilst in there my son decided to have a wee.

shortly after his boss followed him into the toilet and was tapping softly on the closed door and calling softly through it ''heeeeey, honey,,,,,i know whatcha doing,,,,,,''. he did this a few times and then stood back to wait for my son to emerge but the door opened and some random woman walked out and glared at him.

the boss rushed back to reception to find my son talking to one of the staff members

they left hurriedly

Back to top Go down

just sharing Empty Re: just sharing

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:13 pm

gelico wrote:
The other day my son came home from work and told me that him and his boss dropped of some bits and pieces to some company and whilst in there my son decided to have a wee.  

shortly after his boss followed him into the toilet and was tapping softly on the closed door and calling softly through it ''heeeeey, honey,,,,,i know whatcha doing,,,,,,''.  he did this a few times and then stood back to wait for my son to emerge but the door opened and some random woman walked out and glared at him.

the boss rushed back to reception to find my son talking to one of the staff members

they left hurriedly

That story makes zero sense Gelico

Okay was a it single cubicle or many cubicles and urinals for the mens toilets

How do you know the boss was waiting for your son?

Was he actually waiting for this woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 pm

I mean its a fairly mixed up story where your son if followed, went from being in the toilet to having a teleport system to be back in reception, based on the points you presented. As you claimed his boss folloowed him into the toilets. How did he get past his boss back to reception?

Can you seriously ask him again what actually occured, as my mind is baffled at your account?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm

I agree with didge.  The boss is reconstructing because he thinks (by the woman's reaction) he might be in trouble.  The guy knew he was in a ladies room.  And who calls another guy "hey honey..."?

I'm betting the guy was prowling.  We used to call it "lurking" but I don't want to offend Lurker.  Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 am

Maybe the boss was just larking about with Gels son....or who he thought was her son.
I imagine the boss relayed the story to her son.
It's not unusual to have unisex loo's for staff in work places.

Serve the boss right though for having a weird sense of humour. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down