NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail

+6
nicko
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Andy
Syl
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Go down

Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail Empty Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:26 pm

A Bulgarian shopkeeper has released CCTV of him being racially abused and savagely beaten in the street by a pair of thugs.

The men were filmed shouting 'This is our country' before launching the attack on Ilhan Ahmedov, leaving him covered in blood and suffering fractures.

The vile incident happened at Ahmedov's newsagents in Musselburgh, East Lothian, in August last year when the thugs demanded the Bulgarian hand over alcohol and cash.

The 39-year-old released the footage today in protest at the fact one of the attackers avoided a jail sentence.

Craig Douglas, 24, was given 18 months in prison for assault in November last year.

But Robert Cleland, 28, from Edinburgh, appeared in court earlier this week and jail, was not jailed, getting a two year supervision order, 200 hours' unpaid work and an order to pay his victim £2,000 compensation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6577609/Bulgarian-shopkeeper-releases-CCTV-vicious-beating-hand-thugs-Scotland.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail Empty Re: Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Welcome to the UK. This is what we have to put up with here.... shit police and shit justice.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail Empty Re: Bulgarian newsagent releases shocking CCTV of his vicious beating at hand of thugs shouting 'This is our country' outside his Scottish shop - after one of them AVOIDS jail

Post by Syl Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm surprised the police even went out on the same day.
We do live in a lawless society now, aided and abetted by the cash strapped police, judges, the CPS and parole board system that dont seem interested in getting dangerous low lives off the streets and keeping them off it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 pm

It's a pity his wife didn't use that iron bar though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Britain has become pretty lawless since 2010 - which curiously coincides with the election of the Conservative party, austerity and of course unprecedented cuts to the police service. Which predicted a rise in lawlessness.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 pm

britain has been becoming lawless since the beginning of the last labour party, with their soft on crime agenda..... it has of course been further aided by the tories as you rightly say.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Being hard on crime does nothing but turn prisons into universities where young men who make mistakes come out professional criminals with tons of training, not to mention a much bigger chip on their shoulders against a society that threw them into a gladiator pit for stealing a car or some shit.

But the UK needs to do something about the dearth of police resources. That always confounds me. Not even Republicans would strip away police forces; if anything they're very pro-cop.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm

define "mistake" Ben, cos you are quick to use that as a "get out clause" for almost anything it seems....

sticking a knife into some one isnt a mistake
beating a shop keeper half to death isnt a "mistake"

realistically ok you might come out of a hard jail with a chip on your shoulder....you should also come out too damn scared to do anything about it...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:03 pm

perhaps what we need is a prison colony on mars and lifetime deportation....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Some need a 9mm to the head, And yes [to some] I am sometimes violent, that should read "when younger" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 am

Musselburgh is just east of Edinburgh, where Irn Bru was from.  We talked a lot about it, as I once dated a girl from there.

It's my guess these were some drunk Scots, caught up in the nationalism going on these days in Europe.  Here too...we had a similar incident in Charlottesville a year ago.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:define "mistake" Ben, cos you are quick to use that as a "get out clause" for almost anything it seems....

realistically ok you might come out of a hard jail with a chip on your shoulder....you should also come out too damn scared to do anything about it...

Well, I used stealing a car, so obviously I wasn't talking about violent crime.

That said, the Scandinavian system of putting people into what are essentially little apartments for 15 years or so seems to work better, even on murderers, than the U.S./UK system if your desired outcome is to rehabilitate criminals.

Of course, if you just want to punish them, make the prisons brutal and the sentences life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:31 pm

They were probably just robbing him.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 pm

There are too many out of control little scroats walking around thinking they can treat people like dirt, probably because they have been dragged up by useless parents.
Bring in boot camps run by ex soldiers to discipline them, that would work for some.

I worked a couple of years in the Isle of Man when I was young, they had the birch back then, the crime rate was considerably lower percentage wise than mainland UK.
I dont recommend bringing back that sort of punishment for violent crimes but I do think we are far too soft with offenders.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:perhaps what we need is a prison colony on mars and lifetime deportation....

Just transport the buggers to Australia...and give Wolfie something that he can really whine about.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:define "mistake" Ben, cos you are quick to use that as a "get out clause" for almost anything it seems....

That said, the Scandinavian system of putting people into what are essentially little apartments for 15 years or so seems to work better, even on murderers, than the U.S./UK system if your desired outcome is to rehabilitate criminals.

Of course, if you just want to punish them, make the prisons brutal and the sentences life.

I dont see how you can steal a car by mistake, and anyway car theives should be hung.....they used to hang horse thieves and I dont see a difference
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

These people are going to get out. I agree, putting these little reprobates in the system, creates bigger and more advanced reprobates.

And that cycle gets expensive on the tax payer, without much if any in the way of increased safety.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 am

Vic wrote:....they used to hang horse thieves and I dont see a difference

That's when your horse was your life...at least in America.

The difference is we have cars nowadays. Horseback riding is, at best, a Sunday diversion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Having to pay compensation to his victim is probably quite humiliating for the chap who didn't go to prison, so that's good.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I dont see how you can steal a car by mistake, and anyway car theives should be hung.....they used to hang horse thieves and I dont see a difference

I meant mistake in the sense of making a bad decision. People often get caught up doing things they might not have done if they weren't in the wrong company.

Anyway, if you ask me, the thought of violent punishment for a non-violent crime is insane.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I suppose you could think that someone else's car is your own and steal it by mistake. Laughing

If anyone stole my car I wouldn't consider it a "mistake". I would want them punished properly, as well as paying for any damage they caused. I love my car, and I used money I worked for to pay for it, whereas as the thief just wants something for nothing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down