NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baby Elephant walk

2 posters

Go down

The Baby Elephant walk Empty The Baby Elephant walk

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 am

A BABY elephant walk took an unexpected turn when the little cutie tumbled down a railway embankment and had to be rescued by locals.
The accident happened near a railway track in Goalpara district of Assam state in north east India. A passing train stopped and passengers disembarked to help the animal out of its predicament.
Although the elephant was frightened by its fall, it had not injured itself, and was later helped to safety.
Accidents featuring elephants are not uncommon in India.

The Baby Elephant walk 31482510

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Baby Elephant walk Empty Re: The Baby Elephant walk

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:A BABY elephant walk took an unexpected turn when the little cutie tumbled down a railway embankment and had to be rescued by locals.
The accident happened near a railway track in Goalpara district of Assam state in north east India. A passing train stopped and passengers disembarked to help the animal out of its predicament.
Although the elephant was frightened by its fall, it had not injured itself, and was later helped to safety.
Accidents featuring elephants are not uncommon in India.

The Baby Elephant walk 31482510

Aww poor baby, he looks in a right pickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm

The Baby Elephant walk Elepha13 Aww what a lucky guy! Elephants always remind me of the Lovely David The Baby Elephant walk Smile151x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 pm

feelthelove wrote:The Baby Elephant walk Elepha13 Aww what a lucky guy! Elephants always remind me of the Lovely David The Baby Elephant walk Smile151x

The Baby Elephant walk Faint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:The Baby Elephant walk Elepha13 Aww what a lucky guy! Elephants always remind me of the Lovely David The Baby Elephant walk Smile151x

Why FTL?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Baby elephants are lovely, as are all baby animals , it's good to read it was rescued and is not badly hurt.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Catman wrote:

Why FTL?  Laughing 

Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Catman wrote:

Why FTL?  Laughing 

The Lovely David was always rather partial to this particular smiley  elephant Phil, I'm not sure why, we always used to have a little joke about it The Baby Elephant walk Wink73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down