NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals

2 posters

Go down

Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals Empty Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Half of voters think politics is broken a new poll has found, amid fresh signs the Brexit chaos is shaking the public's confidence in its politicians.

The survey also found that just one in seven voters believe the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public.

The damning results, contained in a YouGov poll for The Sunday Times, comes as Westminster is in turmoil over Brexit.

Theresa May looks set to suffer a massive and humiliating defeat if she pushes ahead with a Commons vote on her deal on Tuesday night.

She is facing a barrage of calls to tear up her deal, and is considering delaying the vote and heading back to Brussels to try to squeeze more concessions out of the EU.

The poll found that 48 per cent of those asked said that politics is broken, while just 11 per cent said they think it is working well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6476479/Half-voters-think-politics-BROKEN-amid-Brexit-chaos-poll-finds.html

Back to top Go down

Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals Empty Re: Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:52 am

Thor wrote:Half of voters think politics is broken a new poll has found, amid fresh signs the Brexit chaos is shaking the public's confidence in its politicians.

The survey also found that just one in seven voters believe the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public.

The damning results, contained in a YouGov poll for The Sunday Times, comes as Westminster is in turmoil over Brexit.

Theresa May looks set to suffer a massive and humiliating defeat if she pushes ahead with a Commons vote on her deal on Tuesday night.

She is facing a barrage of calls to tear up her deal, and is considering delaying the vote and heading back to Brussels to try to squeeze more concessions out of the EU.

The poll found that 48 per cent of those asked said that politics is broken, while just 11 per cent said they think it is working well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6476479/Half-voters-think-politics-BROKEN-amid-Brexit-chaos-poll-finds.html

She's just spent weeks telling us this was the best we could get from Brussels; and that Labour were lying in trying to get people to believe a better deal could be reached.

If she now delays the vote to try for more concessions they'll rightly be accused of lying, time-wasting and potentially almost forcing us to agree to a substandard deal in the first place.

She really is a calamity. I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for her - then I remember just where she has lead this country since taking office.

Who knew Gordon Brown would end up NOT being the most incompetent Prime Minister in my lifetime Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals Empty Re: Half of voters think politics is BROKEN and only one in seven think the Tories and Labour represent the views of the public, new poll reveals

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 am

Ahhhh, so now we see the real reason on Brexit has nothing to do with the claims you made

This is actually about point scoring on the Tories

wow

I think may is an idiot, but what I took from this is how politics is truely broken in this country

Funny how the left look at this from a warped perspective and not see what is the real issue to be taken from that poll

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:06 am

Thor wrote:Ahhhh, so now we see the real reason on Brexit has nothing to do with the claims you made

wow

I think may is an idiot, but what I took from this is how politics is truely broken in this country

Funny how the left look at this from a warped perspective and not see what is the real issue to be taken from that poll

Oh I agree that politics is broken, never claimed otherwise. So don't get too excited and drop the showman act.

I just found the point on May considering more negotiations interesting, considering her recent statements.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:09 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:Ahhhh, so now we see the real reason on Brexit has nothing to do with the claims you made

wow

Oh I agree that politics is broken, never claimed otherwise. So don't get too excited and drop the showman act.

I just found the point on May considering more negotiations interesting, considering her recent statements.

Of course you did. It gave you a hardon, which is what happens to most corbynites

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:15 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

wow

Of course you did. It gave you a hardon, which is what happens to most corbynites

Grow up.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Grow up.

ha ha ha ha

I thought it was something that grew for you, by getting a hard on over May?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Politics is broken because too many mps.follow their own agenda rather than representing the views of their constituents...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down