NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ?

+5
nicko
eddie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Empty DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 am

I do try to answer the post as often as i can, but i notice there are quite a few personal comments included in some of the replies .

Back to top Go down

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Empty Re: DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

Well of course you should answer the post - it will make a better forum and we'll have more debates.

People are only human, but I think it's up to the admin and moderators to step in when needed, because it can get silly.

Back to top Go down

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Empty Re: DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

some people cannot win in debate so thery resort to name calling, bless them.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 am

heavenly father wrote:some people cannot win in debate so thery resort to name calling, bless them.. :D 

shut up RW scum.  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 am

I do try to answer the post more often than not, but sometimes a particular posters previous comments or their attitude in general can warrant comment on a certain subject.

I notice many cannot separate the two at all however and it is the most tedious thing when I'm arguing a point for the other poster to immediately bring my sexuality into the discussion, as though it is a defining factor.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:I do try to answer the post more often than not, but sometimes a particular posters previous comments or their attitude in general can warrant comment on a certain subject.

I notice many cannot separate the two at all however and it is the most tedious thing when I'm arguing a point for the other poster to immediately bring my sexuality into the discussion, as though it is a defining factor.

your sexuality will be brought into it ,if it is a homosexual topic , but on other topics it should not. LW scum. lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Puriel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:some people cannot win in debate so thery resort to name calling, bless them.. :D 

shut up RW scum.  lol! 

lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

At the moment I generally reply to the post because I don't really know many people here. I only know three people here from other forums - JD, Catman, and Smelly Bandit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I can hardly be bothered to reply to any of you because your such thick f-----s.

From what I can see,not one of you has the ability to masturbate let alone debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Shady wrote:I can hardly be bothered to reply to any of you because your such thick f-----s.

From what I can see,not one of you has the ability to masturbate let alone debate.

Screw you, Shady, I'm quite proud of my masturdebating abilities, I've worked long and hard on them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:I can hardly be bothered to reply to any of you because your such thick f-----s.

Screw you, Shady, I'm quite proud of my masturdebating abilities, I've worked long and hard on them.

Well that's one good thing you've going for you Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

that's two fingers you've accounted for. lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:19 pm

I answer the post, because I am on a debate forum and I am all grown up without bitterness or grudges.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm

i really want to be nice to catman,because he loves cats.i love cats as well, mine is called "scruffy",whats yours called cat?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:50 pm

nicko wrote:i really want to be nice to catman,because he loves cats.i love cats as well, mine is called "scruffy",whats yours called cat?

Twiggy & Passion (Pash Pash)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 pm

eddie wrote:I answer the post, because I am on a debate forum and I am all grown up without bitterness or grudges.

me too edds life is too short  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:i really want to be nice to catman,because he loves cats.i love cats as well, mine is called "scruffy",whats yours called cat?

If I ever saw your cats I'd set fire to the f---ers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:

If I ever saw your cats I'd set fire to the f---ers.

you can't take it out on the cats , cats are lovely , my cats are gorgeous Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

I hope your joking shady.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 pm

nicko wrote:I hope your joking shady.

Not so much joking as ...

::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: ::attn:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Shady is a big softie really, he plays Power Rangers with his grandchildren.  They make him play the baddie, totally out of character DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Wink71

Very cute in a piratey kind of way  DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Pirate19 anyone who does that can't be all bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

feelthelove wrote:Shady is a big softie really, he plays Power Rangers with his grandchildren.  They make him play the baddie, totally out of character DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Wink71

Very cute in a piratey kind of way  DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Pirate19 anyone who does that can't be all bad.

Exactly! He is my second favourite pirate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Shady is a big softie really, he plays Power Rangers with his grandchildren.  They make him play the baddie, totally out of character DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Wink71

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Pirate20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Pirate21

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Catman wrote:

How did you choose the names?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Doug chose 'Twiggy' (He says the name just came into his head) and i chose 'Passion' (Gat decor)...Dance track that i was in love with at the time, and to denote my passion for cats.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Doug chose 'Twiggy' (He says the name just came into his head) and i chose 'Passion' (Gat decor)...Dance track that i was in love with at the time, and to denote my passion for cats.  Smile 

Lol. Nice names
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Everytime mine goes out im totally stressed! He goes out at about 1am and comes back around 4!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Lol. Nice names

:D  We think so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Did you take drugs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Everytime mine goes out im totally stressed! He goes out at about 1am and comes back around 4!

Ours don't go out that much, too many bigger male cats around these days, they have the run of the territory..Ours are reduced to defending the cat flap, which they do very well jointly!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

My Parrot is bigger than your parrott  Razz 
DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Piratewparrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Did you take drugs?

....not near as bad as swearing allegiance to your Queen Andy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Did you take drugs?

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

My Parrot is bigger than your parrott  Razz 
DO YOU ANSWER THE POST OR THE POSTER ? Piratewparrot

...my knobs bigger than your Parrot  Laughing 

...sorry, couldn't resist that !Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Everytime mine goes out im totally stressed! He goes out at about 1am and comes back around 4!

Ours don't go out that much, too many bigger male cats around these days, they have the run of the territory..Ours are reduced to defending the cat flap, which they do very well jointly!  Laughing 

Hahaha! That must be fun to watch  Laughing 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Did you take drugs?

Rolling Eyes 

lol that's a yes then.

I was in the clubs when Passion was playing too! Quite possibly my favourite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Did you take drugs?

Rolling Eyes 

Andy's well been on the teacakes!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

I'm more likely to have a cup of tea, with a scone, JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

lol that's a yes then.

I was in the clubs when Passion was playing too!  Quite possibly my favourite.

You were both In the clubs when that was playing?, maybe you have passed each other and never known?

..or been in the bogs at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol that's a yes then.

You were both In the clubs when that was playing?, maybe you have passed each other and never known?

Oh matron...........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol that's a yes then.

Hang on - have you got a tattoo of Top Cat on your right bum-cheek Mr Catman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:23 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh matron...........

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm more likely to have a cup of tea, with a scone, JD.

...of course Sir  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol that's a yes then.

Excuse me JD.

I've NEVER has sex in a bloody bog.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hahaha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm

.....I used to organise the taxis for those that wanted to go home, then the rest of us used to go to chill outs!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Excuse me JD.

I've NEVER has sex in a bloody bog.

Ffs Phil, I never meant that!!!! Laughing but you gave me a great wee laugh there!!!! Laughing

But perhaps Andy did frequent some of the same pubs and clubs as you , we just don't know eh? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...Don't like tattoos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next