NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell'

+4
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Andy
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Empty Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 am

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Breivik-straight-face-1-522x293

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik reportedly wants better video games in jail and has threatened to go on hunger strike if his demands are not met.

Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, says the two prisons where he is being held are "hell" and he is seeking extra perks to help cope with the "torture"-like conditions.

He sent a list of 12 demands to prison authorities, which also include access to a computer rather than a "worthless typewriter", doubling his weekly allowance from £30 to £60 to cover postage costs and an end to daily searches.

Breivik, who is serving a 21-year jail term, has also demanded his PlayStation 2 games console be changed to a more up-to-date PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself".

He said: "Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games."

http://news.sky.com/story/1211952/breivik-wants-better-video-games-in-jail-hell

Boo hoo, let him starve  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Empty Re: Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell'

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 am

he does have human rights...

Back to top Go down

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Empty Re: Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell'

Post by Andy Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 am

There are plenty of Breivik fans on Flop ready and willing to fund raise for him to buy a few Hitler and WW2 dvd's.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 am

if British and american soldiers can be jailed for beating terrorist who have killed their friends and are now prisoners, then i would assume breivik has the right to expect decent conditions while in jail..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 am

send him to general pop

None of this special treatment.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:send him to general pop

None of this special treatment.

like guantanomo bay you mean..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am

no "general population" like a normal murder or rapist would get  Neutral

shared cells and the like
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

The dirty bastard, a 21 year sentence for taking multiple lives ...sends out the wrong message, I hope he does get his video games though...

Rammed down his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:13 pm

he has the rights to reasonable standards while in jail, just the same as anyone else..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 pm

heavenly father wrote:he has the rights to reasonable standards while in jail, just the same as anyone else..

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Harry-potter-troll
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Given the chance, a few extreme rw'ers would have volunteered to load Breivik's bullets.
HF, was Breivik guilty or not guilty of mass murder, and if you consider him guilty, what should his punishment have been?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Unbelievable that he actually has the audacity to ask for anything!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm

he has rights the same as all criminals...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:30 am

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:
he has rights the same as all criminals...

Surprised 

HOW , pray tell, does the latest Playstation model equate to "human rights"  !?!

It doesn't, HF is just a troll extraordinaire who posts shit like this all the time to try to get a rise out of people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 Surprised 

HOW , pray tell, does the latest Playstation model equate to "human rights"  !?!

It doesn't, HF is just a troll extraordinaire who posts shit like this all the time to try to get a rise out of people.

Trolls are best ignored Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:44 am

give him a new playstation with 8oz of c4 wired to the "on" switch!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 am

nicko wrote:give him a new playstation with 8oz of c4 wired to the "on" switch!!

At least it would stop him moaning Nicko Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Explod10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

he has human rights the same as when terrorists, murderers or child molesters are jailed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Unbelievable that he actually has the audacity to ask for anything!

ots no different to your Muslim brothers who have murdered people demeaning their halal meat and special prayer times is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

that's true smelly_bandit , when you look at it like that

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Unbelievable that he actually has the audacity to ask for anything!

ots no different to your Muslim brothers who have murdered people demeaning their halal meat and special prayer times is it??

Anyone who murders people does not have the right to demand anything.

Thats the difference between me and you, i condemn them whereas you dodge and deflect.

It has been noted.......
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 pm

so it would be fine to torture terrorist would it as they have no rights...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:39 pm

None of them should have video games. If he wants to play video games, perhaps he shouldn't have killed all those people, and then he wouldn't be in prison.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:47 pm

I never thought I would see anyone equate the torture of terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay with Breivik not getting a nicer video game console.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:
so it would be fine to torture terrorist would it as they have no rights...

Arrow 

Troll #2 on here today...

Torture is never "right" or humane..

BUT "sometimes needs must" take precedence over what is simply right.

That has always been a fact of war..    cyclops 

Can you stop banging on about trolls? People are entitled to their opinions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Can you imagine governments around the world taking a softly approach on baby killers and mass murderers ?..

The rates of killing would most likely treble, what people like that need is a hard lifetime of hard prison graft until they die..in prison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you stop banging on about trolls? People are entitled to their opinions.

cyclops

How old are you ?  16 ? 

THERE are three idiot trolls from the "In a Flap" site on here at the moment...

YOUR problem, Ragamuffin, if you don't actually know yet what an "Internet Troll" really is..

AND ~ since when has virtually 'copy & pasting' propaganda from White_supremacist/KKK/NRA 'sites been the same as "having their opinions" ?    Rolling Eyes   

You're the one being silly, not me. Try to actually discuss the issues instead of ... well trolling really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:47 pm

if people in jail have rights, which I believe they do, then this person who is in jail has rights..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I never thought I would see anyone equate the torture of terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay with Breivik not getting a nicer video game console.

there is no torture of terror suspects at camp x-ray

in fact the inmates there are treated very well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Anyone who murders people does not have the right to demand anything.

Thats the difference between me and you, i condemn them whereas you dodge and deflect.

It has been noted.......

and yet your precious Muslim brothers do make demands and their demands are met

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

heavenly father wrote:if people in jail have rights, which I believe they do, then this person who is in jail has rights..

rights to what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I never thought I would see anyone equate the torture of terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay with Breivik not getting a nicer video game console.

Total bullshit, the Bush administration admitted to waterboarding terrorist suspects there. This has been well-documented.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Total bullshit, the Bush administration admitted to waterboarding terrorist suspects there. This has been well-documented.

well thats ok if no one in jail should have rights..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No, I'm arguing that suspects shouldn't be tortured. That's a wholly different topic than whether a convicted mass murderer has any "right" to a Playstation 3.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No, I'm arguing that suspects shouldn't be tortured. That's a wholly different topic than whether a convicted mass murderer has any "right" to a Playstation 3.

someone said he should have no rights he is a murderer, so by that none of them should have rights, so torture must be ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

someone said he should have no rights he is a murderer, so by that none of them should have rights, so torture must be ok...

I don't agree that he should have no rights; I think he should be afforded the same rights Norway affords each of its convicted mass murderers. As far as having a PS3, if they give all their convicted mass murderers a PS3, that's their business, though I think that's really coddling them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I don't agree that he should have no rights; I think he should be afforded the same rights Norway affords each of its convicted mass murderers. As far as having a PS3, if they give all their convicted mass murderers a PS3, that's their business, though I think that's really coddling them.

I actually agree ben, jail should not be a good experience for anyone but we cannot decry one persons rights and not anothers..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:52 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I actually agree ben, jail should not be a good experience for anyone but we cannot decry one persons rights and not anothers..

Rights to what though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Here in the U.S., rights for prisoners tend to center around things like "stop raping each other." Then again, studies have found that the more brutal the prison, the more hardened the criminals are when they come out, while Scandinavian systems have far fewer repeat offenders. Which really just goes to show that people don't become less violent when you treat them with violence; they become more violent.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:05 pm

This has nothing to do with human rights, is anyone seriously suggesting that Breivik's human rights aren't being met? Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Wtf_214

This is all about him getting attention and as a result of that attention fighting for his cause.

He should get no publicity, no way of communicating with the "outside" world, no information about what is happening on the outside. The worst punishment for an extremist, no voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

not torture

im a British serviceman and me and my mates got bored one day so we water boarded each other to see what the big deal is

not so much of a big deal

not my idea of torture, my idea of torture involves hot pokers up the ass and tooth pulling with pliers

you're far too soft, i suggest you watch a movie called "unthinkable"

who know it might actually make you think for a change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

not torture

im a British serviceman and me and my mates got bored one day so we water boarded each other to see what the big deal is

not my idea of torture, my idea of torture involves hot pokers up the ass and tooth pulling with pliers

who know it might  actually make you think for a change

Then you do not understand the legal understanding of torture then:

"Torture means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions."

Waterboarding is a form of torture, more specifically a type of water torture, in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

not torture

who know it might  actually make you think for a change

Seriously? Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' No_fai29

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Maybe the should give him all the latest consoles but only give him access to the titles like this

Breivik Wants Better Video Games In Jail 'Hell' Puppyg10

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cruel and Unusal  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next