NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breivik whinging about only getting kids games in Prison

4 posters

Go down

Breivik  whinging about only getting kids games in Prison  Empty Breivik whinging about only getting kids games in Prison

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:26 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/norway-massacre-survivor-emma-martinovic-has-zero-sympathy-for-anders-behring-breivik/story-fnh81p7g-1227552165013

A MASS MURDERER’S DEMANDS NOT MET
Breivik planted a bomb in Oslo before travelling to the tiny island where a Norwegian Labour Party-run youth summer camp was underway.
The car bomb made partly with fertiliser was left outside the office of then-Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg. It killed eight people and injured more than 200.
On Utoya, dressed in a homemade police uniform, Breivik aimed to leave no survivors. He killed 69 people and injured 110 more.
It was a massacre on a scale Norway had never seen.
Breivik was arrested on Utoya and faced trial in April 2012. The self-styled extremist with a crusade against Islam and multiculturalism admitted his crimes but argued they were “necessary”.
He was found to be of sane mind and sentenced to just 21 years in prison. He smiled when Judge Wenche Elisabeth Arntzen read the ruling.
His sentence is the maximum allowed in Norway but it will likely be reviewed and extended.
From a single cell where he is isolated 23 hours a day, Breivik is free to write. He has started a political science course at the University of Oslo. But he says conditions are deteriorating.
In a letter obtained by Norwegian and Swedish media, Breivik said his tiny cell was too small for him to work.
He complained about being given less time with prison staff and only communicating through a hole in the door.
“Studying and corresponding is not humanly possible under such circumstances, and this applies to anyone who is isolated under such conditions,” he wrote in the letter.
“Unless the (situation) is reversed, I will eventually continue the hunger strike until death. I cannot stand any more.”
Breivik demanded a couch to sit on, a weekly allowance and said he wanted his typewriter to be upgraded to a PC.
His victims say he deserves exactly what he’s got.

‘I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM’
In her blog in 2011, Ms Martinovic wrote about her ordeal.
When chaos broke out and Breivik started shooting, she and three others were on the opposite side of the island. First she hid, then she fled, but not before stumbling upon the body of her friend at the water’s edge.
“I dragged the boy’s body back to land and when I pulled back his jacket hood I saw it was a friend of mine, and I saw the wound to his head. There was no time to react. I kissed him on the cheek and returned to my rock face,” she wrote.
She decided the only way to survive way to swim for her life.
“It was cold, I felt the chill in my bones, but focused on keeping my head above water. Behind me some of the others were starting to panic, so I shouted to them: ‘Keep your head above water, get away from land.”
It wasn’t long before Breivik spotted those trying to flee. She kept swimming.
“It looked as if he was aiming at us. One of the other swimmers was shot, I saw the blood stream out, so I started to swim even faster. Then I turned on my back again and saw he was aiming at those who still hadn’t started swimming from land yet.
“I saw one of my friends about to leap into the water, but in a second he was shot. Even at a distance I could see and hear the two shots, straight to the head.
“Panic spread like wildfire among those on land. I wanted to be among them, urging them to get away, by land or water.”
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Breivik  whinging about only getting kids games in Prison  Empty Re: Breivik whinging about only getting kids games in Prison

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:24 am

humans rights veya

gotta love them

Back to top Go down

Breivik  whinging about only getting kids games in Prison  Empty Re: Breivik whinging about only getting kids games in Prison

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:humans rights veya

gotta love them

Better games to play is a human right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

gotta love them

yes ben , its a multicultural world remember??

if Muslims convicted of terrorist offences are allowed to demand, yes - DEMAND halal food at the tax payers expense and are entitled to brand new sheets, after their cells are searched - at the tax payers expense, then breivik is entitled to better video games at the tax payers expense

id rather pay for better games for breivik then halaal food for muhhamad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

gotta love them

yes ben , its a multicultural world remember??

if Muslims convicted of terrorist offences are allowed to demand, yes - DEMAND halal food at the tax payers expense and are entitled to brand new sheets, after their cells are searched - at the tax payers expense, then breivik is entitled to better video games at the tax payers expense

id rather pay for better games for breivik  then halaal food for muhhamad

You're really not thinking this through; if prisons denied people their religious diets, the prison system would constantly be fighting with hundreds of advocacy groups. It's cheaper just to offer halal, kosher, whatever than go through all those lawsuits.

Dietary obligations (to the faithful) are a hell of a lot more serious than quality of video games.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Also, I think you should stop idolizing murderous man-children.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:36 pm

ahh i see

so one maniac convicted of terror offences demands special games and youre up in arms

aonter maniac convicted of terror offences demands special magic food and youre supportive of his human rights

i wonder

which one is the white non Muslim and which is the dark skinned full Muslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Sorry but this is hilarious.
The other week the dalek was arguing over the religious rights of a Christian to deny homosexuals a licence to marry. Thinking that beliefs supercede equal rights. He neglected to notice that she had taken an oath to uphold the law. So he clearly believes in the rights for special religious privilidges. Even though as seen in that case his reasoning was flawed as that woman had broken the law. Though nobody would deny her any religious diet etc. So why does the dalek now argue against religious privilidges, when he tried to argue for some only when it was prejudiced against homosexuals?

This is why the dalek constantly contradicts himself.
There is no requirement or religious belief I know of in Christianity that requires Brevik to have a privildge of games. So what on earth is the dalek on about? Who knows it seems to be a conundrum, born from the most contradicting views on religion. basically he is okay for prividges if Christian, but fuck all the rest. I have no issue with a religious special request, as lomg as it does not effect the well being and equality of others.
Better games is not a special religious requirement.

All in all it just shows the dalek talks a huge amount of babble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

why should there be any requirement to pander to "special religious diets"

AFTER ALL.......both jewish AND Muslim faiths allow the eating of no kosher/non halal food ...IF THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

why should prisons have to go to extra expense to "make available" other chioces?????

as for brevik...he should be shoved into a dark hole 24/7 and left to rot....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:53 pm

besides...if they are in prison ...CLEARLY they have broken the law...ergo they are NOT "true" Muslims/christians/jews/whatever, so therefore they dont "require " those privilidges...?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:why should there be any requirement to pander to "special religious diets"

AFTER ALL.......both jewish AND Muslim faiths allow the eating of no kosher/non halal food ...IF THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

why should prisons have to go to extra expense to "make available" other chioces?????

So would you deny a prisoner a vegitarian diet?
All you are doing is making a very silly point.
Is it really go to spoil your day if people have different diets, whether religious or not?
No, its just you being antsy over something very trivial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:why should there be any requirement to pander to "special religious diets"

So would you deny a prisoner a vegitarian diet?

unless medically required...yes

you are in gaol...here's your slop...eat it or starve....

All you are doing is making a very silly point.
Is it really go to spoil your day if people have different diets, whether religious or not?

not really, but why pander to it?

these are naughty people...and naughty people should be gratefull we are so nice these days

No, its just you being antsy over something very trivial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 pm

They are in prison denied their freedom, it does not mean they should be denied some basic food rights.
Unless you think now food is a privildige?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Food should be a basic human right.

I'd love to see some sex offenders and child-killers starved slowly to death though!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:They are in prison denied their freedom, it does not mean they should be denied some basic food rights.

erm....."specific diets" (unless medically required) ARE a privilidge

food sufficient for adequate bodily nutrition is a right...

simple enough for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:They are in prison denied their freedom, it does not mean they should be denied some basic food rights.

simple enough for you?

So you are saying people should have to eat food they are against eating or do not like?
Sorry that is absurd, when we can accomadate such food requirements.
The fact is that halal meats is often cheaper, so maybe we should swing the argument around then and base this on costs then victor and serve all prisoners Halal meat?
Would you then object to the methodology you have of stated, that they are given what they are given?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:besides...if they are in prison ...CLEARLY they have broken the law...ergo they are NOT "true" Muslims/christians/jews/whatever, so therefore they dont "require " those privilidges...?????

Have to admit I'm with you on this Victor, break the law and face the reality of the consequences. Without consequence where is the deterrent?  Breivik  whinging about only getting kids games in Prison  Questi16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

simple enough for you?

So you are saying people should have to eat food they are against eating or do not like?

Yes...beggars (and criminals) cant be choosers

boild lentil gruel every meal....simple..cheap and easy..... and....maybe they wont be so keen to go back there in the future.....

just becasue we can...does NOT mean we "should"

The fact is that halal meats is often cheaper, so maybe we should swing the argument around then and base this on costs then victor and serve all prisoners Halal meat?

I would imagine they are in any case didge...its near on impossible to avoid the stuff these days......unless you live on a diet of pork, which I dont think comes in halal flavour does it???????

Would you then object to the methodology you have of stated, that they are given what they are given?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:57 pm

My nephew was a prison officer at Saughton Prison in Edinburgh and has said that a menu of food is available that takes into consideration the requirements of many cultures. It's mentioned in this article

British Prison Cuisine Today

http://www.foodreference.com/html/british-prison-cuisine-2.html

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:58 pm

feelthelove wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:besides...if they are in prison ...CLEARLY they have broken the law...ergo they are NOT "true" Muslims/christians/jews/whatever, so therefore they dont "require " those privilidges...?????

Have to admit I'm with you on this Victor, break the law and face the reality of the consequences. Without consequence where is the deterrent?  Breivik  whinging about only getting kids games in Prison  Questi16

ahhh that word...consequences

the ONE thing everyone wants to dodge
be it criminals
council officials
police
politicians
kids....

the biggest reason why we are in a mess...we have a consequnce less society....

whereby no matter how big the clusterfuck, its never anybodies fault, no one takes responsibility

Its why when you have a question for your building control people at the council it takes months to get an answer...cos no one wants to make a decision everyone wants to deny any resposibility

Its why prosecuting a "body" like the council or police ...you are onto an automatic looser.....

because ....there is no one to prosecute......

NOONE is "responsible"

Its why , no matter how big a disaster these bodies vist upon you no one ever gets sacked/demoted etc.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes...beggars (and criminals) cant be choosers

boild lentil gruel every meal....simple..cheap and easy.....  and....maybe they wont be so keen to go back there in the future.....

just becasue we can...does NOT mean we "should"

I would imagine they are in any case didge...its near on impossible to avoid the stuff these days......unless you live on a diet of pork, which I dont think comes in halal flavour does it???????

But again you made the point on they should be given what they are given.
Fine, the cheapest meat is given to them, which is halal.
So now all everyone has to eat quality very cheap halal meat.
Do you have any objections and are you going to say the other prisoners have to lump it?
That they have to eat it or go without?
That is what I want to know, as I am going off your reasoning here not to have privilidges, but to just obtain the cheapest meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

But again you made the point on they should be given what they are given.
Fine, the cheapest meat is given to them, which is halal.
So now all everyone has to eat quality very cheap halal meat.
Do you have any objections and are you going to say the other prisoners have to lump it?
That they have to eat it or go without?
That is what I want to know, as I am going off your reasoning here not to have privilidges, but to just obtain the cheapest meat

feed em the cheapest....they will ALREADY be eating halal in anycase

you dont seriously think the prioson authority actually seeks out non halal meat for non Muslim prisoners do you??

you do realise that "most meat (except pork) in supermarkets is halal by default dont you??

unless you buy from a small independant butcher its neigh on impossible to avoid it.....
(islamification by steath)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Again all I am asking if you have any objections to where this is the cheapest food and then all prisoners, no matter their objections then have to eat halal food.
So again would you object to the non_muslims having to then have halal, based on your reasoning here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Again all I am asking if you have any objections to where this is the cheapest food and then all prisoners, no matter their objections then have to eat halal food.
So again would you object to the non_muslims having to then have halal, based on your reasoning here?

uhm....what part of ..."they are already being made to eat halal meat in any case" do you NOT understand???

there IS NO specific non halal option (except pork)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:46 pm

and even IF there was...nah...feed it them....its cheaper...

mind Id feed the veggies on it too so.......

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:16 am

Irn Bru wrote:My nephew was a prison officer at Saughton Prison in Edinburgh and has said that a menu of food is available that takes into consideration the requirements of many cultures. It's mentioned in this article

Now Irn that seems entirely too reasonable Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:My nephew was a prison officer at Saughton Prison in Edinburgh and has said that a menu of food is available that takes into consideration the requirements of many cultures. It's mentioned in this article

why should we be "reasonable" to the "unreasonable"?????????

bear in mind a sizeable proportion of these naughty people are alive today ONLY becasue we have all collectively gone soft in the head.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:40 am

victorismyhero wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

why should we be "reasonable" to the "unreasonable"?????????

bear in mind a sizeable proportion of these naughty people are alive today ONLY becasue we have all collectively gone soft in the head.......

Never paid the poll tax and was force fed food he didn't like or unnacepatble to his culture. Nae haggis then Laughing

Aye right
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:42 am

oi...I like haggis

haggis tatties and neeps....

yum........

please sir can I have some more....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:42 am

see irn...I do like SOME "foreign food"

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:45 am

victorismyhero wrote:see irn...I do like SOME "foreign food"

What about Lancashire pudding or Yotkshire hotpot? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 am

now ya talkin.....though lancashire pudding can be a bit suspect.....ya gotta watch them lancastrians ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down