NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck

Go down

The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Empty The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 am

A ouching video has emerged of the moment a garbage man surprised a young truck fanatic who has autism with his very own garbage pick-up.

Daniel, who is aged five, can be seen running down the family's front path in excited anticipation of the weekly visit.
The young boy from California watches and points as the truck driver - known only as Manuel - steps down from the cab as his parents stand near him. Manuel then comes through the family's front yard and hands Daniel a bright orange bag. An intrigued Daniel walks up to Manuel and takes the bag from him before peeking inside to see the green truck - he puts the bag down on the path to momentarily consider the unexpected present inside.

Daniel's mother, who often videos trash days which are a big deal for her son, posted the video on Facebook with the message: 'One man, one moment, touching the life of an autistic child. Our hearts are overflowing. There are already many who have watched this video who don't know us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559370/Our-hearts-overflowing-Touching-moment-garbage-man-surprises-five-year-old-autistic-boy-toy-truck.html

A small thing maybe, but in these days of horror and nastiness all around, it's cheering to see that there are still nice people in the world.

Back to top Go down

The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Empty Re: The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:08 am

Tess. wrote:A  ouching video has emerged of the moment a garbage man surprised a young truck fanatic who has autism with his very own garbage pick-up.

Daniel, who is aged five, can be seen running down the family's front path in excited anticipation of the weekly visit.
The young boy from California watches and points as the truck driver - known only as Manuel - steps down from the cab as his parents stand near him.  Manuel then comes through the family's front yard and hands Daniel a bright orange bag.  An intrigued Daniel walks up to Manuel and takes the bag from him before peeking inside to see the green truck - he puts the bag down on the path to momentarily consider the unexpected present inside.

Daniel's mother, who often videos trash days which are a big deal for her son, posted the video on Facebook with the message:  'One man, one moment, touching the life of an autistic child. Our hearts are overflowing. There are already many who have watched this video who don't know us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559370/Our-hearts-overflowing-Touching-moment-garbage-man-surprises-five-year-old-autistic-boy-toy-truck.html

A small thing maybe, but in these days of horror and nastiness all around, it's cheering to see that there are still nice people in the world.

It certainly is Tess, what a lovely thing to do  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Empty Re: The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 pm

That was lovely , tbh, it brought a tear to the eye!

Notice the way that wee lad was constantly waving to the the refuse lad?..that is what many autistic kids do, they stand and wave for ages...even to people who can't see them!..

They even wave to objects that can't wave back!!, my wee toddler even wave bye to the water when the plug is pulled in the bath !!

Ah that was great to watch, and thank you Tess for bringing this to our attention x

What a great guy,taking the time to think about that wee lad.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:12 pm

I once asked our binmen if they had any gifts for my kids - I ended up in court for obstructing government officials carrying out their duty.

£200 fine and 6 month ASBO.

B4st4rds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I once asked our binmen if they had any gifts for my kids - I ended up in court for obstructing government officials carrying out their duty.

B4st4rds!

Poor Andy, you never have much luck do you The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Sigh37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:07 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I once asked our binmen if they had any gifts for my kids - I ended up in court for obstructing government officials carrying out their duty.

B4st4rds!

Poor Andy, you never have much luck do you The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Sigh37

I am a poor downtrodden man ftl

If I were on benefits my life would be so wonderful!  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I am a poor downtrodden man ftl

If I were on benefits my life would be so wonderful!    Twisted Evil 

The touching moment garbage man surprises five-year-old autistic boy with his own toy truck Hug_211 Keep strong Andy x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down