NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith

+2
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
6 posters

Go down

Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith Empty Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am

When just one woman showed up for an anti-Muslim protest in Michigan she never expected that she'd be hugging the group she was chanting against just moments before.

About a dozen more drove up to the mosque to take a stand against 'violent Islam', but after seeing that just one woman was standing with her signs, they sped away and decided there was not enough strength in numbers.

To the woman's surprise, Muslim women wearing headscarves went up to her and embraced her along with other supporters of the mosque after a heated conversation about the woman's misconceptions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3268906/Woman-protesting-violent-Islam-hears-Facebook-ends-hugging-peaceful-Muslims-going-mosque-coffee-bagels.html#ixzz3oL7PRWIB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith Empty Re: Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:22 am

There is hope for some of you Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith Empty Re: Converted by kindness: Touching moment woman protesting 'violent Islam' outside Michigan mosque ends up HUGGING and befriending Muslims as they talk to her about their faith

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:30 pm

not proper Muslims though are they??

the qur'an says

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Fuzzy Zack Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Alhamdulillah!

Not the first and inshallah not the last.
Fuzzy Zack
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:42 pm

A red for what

Lolololol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Alhamdulillah!

Not the first and inshallah not the last.

cheers
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:not proper Muslims though are they??

the qur'an says

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

"Truly those who believe, and the Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabaeans - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and performs virtuous deeds - surely their reward is with their Sustainer, and no fear shall come upon them, neither shall they grieve. " [Quran 2:62]

like all the Abrahamist trilogy it does contradict itself ....  a lot Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:26 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:staged without a doubt

I suppose all the reversions on YouTube are all staged too.

Keep thinking that. It just shows how insecure you are about your own faith.

that's so funny coming from a moslem that their book tells them 'convert or kill'

If you have to force people to convert then you're the insecure one Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

that's so funny coming from a moslem that their book tells them 'convert or kill'

If you have to force people to convert then you're the insecure one Razz

And how many of those Muslim reverts in the UK have been forced to revert? ZERO!

who cares they're all idiots .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

who cares they're all idiots .

Is that a Christian attitude?

I'm not happy for them to convert to islam as i feel its the wrong path , so they're idiots nothing wrong that .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

I'm not happy for them to convert to islam as i feel its the wrong path , so they're idiots nothing wrong that .

That response just shows you've given up and lack hope. I thought Christ was all about hope?

Not when someone sells their soul to the devil , all hope is gone and islam is the devil's religion . No hope for the converts now .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Well, I like stories like this one; it shows that we are all just humans.

There's a video of Jews and Muslims praying together, it always makes me well up
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:36 pm

I don't feel hopeless i am very secure in my faith i know Jesus is the way the truth and the life , I know my salvation is secure as it says so in the bible , I know i don't have to be doing all the time to gain favour with God as he already has me as his child and nothing can snatch me from him , when i die i know where i am going and that is heaven .

islam is all about earning good favour from your god .

What motivates you zack to get to heaven ? serious question .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:A red for what

Lolololol

HF and VoD are stupid and as well as petty, that not only do they green each other, they use their 2 IDs in concert to red others.

Very say. They need to get a life. And clearly have no faith in God.

Yup how can I forget the whole saga on Ado over the points!

Sad life indeed
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I don't feel hopeless i am very secure in my faith i know Jesus is the way the truth and the life , I know my salvation is secure as it says so in the bible , I know i don't have to be doing all the time to gain favour with God as he already has me as his child and nothing can snatch me from him , when i die i know where i am going and that is heaven .

islam is all about earning good favour from your god .

What motivates you zack to get to heaven ? serious question .

So you think you're saved, regardless of your actions? It seems the devil has deceived you and is laughing behind your back.

As for your question: I like cold climates. I have sinus issues in hot environments.

no problem I have my belief you have yours and I have no intention of trying to explain salvation to you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Not when someone sells their soul to the devil , all hope is gone and islam is the devil's religion . No hope for the converts now .

I'm not surprised you think that way.  

The Bible is devoid of all hope in the face of evil. No wonder you feel hopeless. This is why many revert to Islam, where there is hope.

Well I won't be doing that. I tried to read the Koran once ... just to be polite of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I'm not surprised you think that way.  

The Bible is devoid of all hope in the face of evil. No wonder you feel hopeless. This is why many revert to Islam, where there is hope.

Well I won't be doing that. I tried to read the Koran once ... just to be polite of course.

thank goodness Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:03 pm

There's no such thing as bad religion - it's people that are bad.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:39 pm

I disagree Eddie... ISIS and other hard line Islamic groups are doing incredibly bad things on a daily basis... and all 'by the book'...!!!

The devil will be looking on and laughing at this... and at those who support this by excusing it and/or allowing it to continue unopposed...!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Well why is it that only some Muslims are seemingly misreading the Q'ran then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Are they 'misreading' it...!?

I think you'll find that they are following it to the letter...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down