NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham

+3
Original Quill
Vintage
nicko
7 posters

Go down

Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham Empty Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:58 am

Having entered the UK prison system as a transgender woman, the odds were stacked in Karen White's favour from the start.

No matter that aside from donning a padded bra, wig, dress and heels, the 52-year-old was still, anatomically and legally, a male — not to mention a convicted paedophile on remand for GBH and burglary. For amid the shifting sands of transgender politics, current prison policy recommends a 'flexible approach' towards prisoners. 'Transgender offenders must be asked their view of the part of the prison estate (male or female) that reflects the gender with which they identify,' says Prison Service Instruction 17-2016.

Certainly, it didn't take long for prison authorities to move White to HMP New Hall, a women's prison between Wakefield and Huddersfield in West Yorkshire with its own mother-and-baby unit, where, within days of arriving last year, he sexually assaulted four female inmates.

The disastrous decision to move White to a women's prison, which became public last week after he pleaded guilty to the last of several rape charges for offences committed outside prison, is now under intense scrutiny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6169813/Rapist-Karen-Whites-ex-girlfriend-says-gender-change-sham.html

Back to top Go down

Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham Empty Re: Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham

Post by nicko Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Why are we saddled with this Transgender shit ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham Empty Re: Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham

Post by Vintage Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Are officials actually thinking things through these days or just mindlessly reacting to pc minority demands. What happened to the much vaunted risk assessment?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:34 pm

A lot of weird stuff goes on in prisons. As an Asst. AG in Arizona, I was tasked with going around and giving lectures to state employees regarding the law and workplace discrimination.

One (female) guard, at woman's correctional facility, told of a situation in which male prisoners were brought in to do some heavy construction/repair work, and one of them was snagged and raped by a female prisoner. The female culprit threatened to claim male rape, if he told.

Confusing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:A lot of weird stuff goes on in prisons.  As an Asst. AG in Arizona, I was tasked with going around and giving lectures to state employees regarding the law and workplace discrimination.

One (female) guard, at woman's correctional facility, told of a situation in which male prisoners were brought in to do some heavy construction/repair work, and one of them was snagged and raped by a female prisoner.  The female culprit threatened to claim male rape, if he told.

Confusing.

The point is though

Why was a rapist and a peadophile, who has a dick. Who claims to be a woman. Placed in a female prison. To where then this person who has a dick and claims to be a woman, then went on to rape more women in this prison?

The view to just accept someone claims to be a women overnight. Should then not be the view to place other women in danger and at risk with such a predator

Hence again my view. Have certain wings that accomadate transexuals

The reality is, this was no transexual, they abused the system to then rape and abuse women

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:38 pm

The only transgenders who should be allowed in a womans prison are the ones who have had the therapy, the hormones, the years of living as a woman in the outside world, and finally the chop.

Till then they are physically male and belong in a male prison.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:The only transgenders who should be allowed in a womans prison are the ones who have had the therapy, the hormones, the years of living as a woman in the outside world, and finally the chop.

Perosnally Syl, I dont think any transgenders should, as why should their rights trump the rights of other women?

Hence why to me with transgender is should be a case of seperate wings

Equal rights should never come at the cost of another marginalised group. In this case women.

We have male, female and transgender, hence 3 seperate wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:The only transgenders who should be allowed in a womans prison are the ones who have had the therapy, the hormones, the years of living as a woman in the outside world, and finally the chop.

Perosnally Syl, I dont think any transgenders should, as why should their rights trump the rights of other women?

Equal rights should never come at the cost of another marginalised group. In this case women.

How are transgender women trumping the rights of other women?
Once the full transaction into being a woman has been completed, and this takes years, that person is a woman.....she feels like a woman she has the body and mind of a woman, the only difference is she wasnt born a woman and had been through hell to get where she is today.

The only exception I would make is if a transgender woman had ever raped or sexually assaulted woman or children when she was a man.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

How are transgender women trumping the rights of other women?
Once the full transaction into being a woman has been completed, and this takes years, that person is a woman.....she feels like a woman she has the body and mind of a woman, the only difference is she wasnt born a woman and had been through hell to get where she is today.

The only exception I would make is if a transgender woman had ever raped a woman when she was a man.

Well there is a simple biological fact, they are still men

If you castrate me, does that then make me a woman?

We are talking about chromosomes here and no amount of liberal nonsense will change that

The view is based on a mindeset, as that is what it boils down to

So would you place a male with a female in a prison?

Of course not

So would you force women to have to share a prison with someone who mentally claims they are female?

So when you say after surgery that makes that person a woman, no it does not, they still have every single male chromosome. You just do not become female by surgery and where even worse not one single transgender can ever possible know what it is like to be the opposite sex. Its hy i could never hope to possible understand what its like to be a woman. I can try to understand which again is all irrelevant. The point is here, you are saying everyone has to understand for the sake of a very small minority of people that suffer with this condition

That is so wrong, as in how many other situations would you aplly such thinking?

I mean are you going to move people who think they are animals to now the zoo, because they feel they are an animal?

Do you think the person who thinks this would be compatiable here?

I have the best empathic intelligence going, but I still would never hope to understand how it is to be a woman

Hence my point, why are women being marginalised for the peceptions some people have, that makes them think they are the wrong sex?

The view is to only accomadate a select few people and based off a condition that we still are very ignorant on. Nobody is asking the many females who have to live with them in prisons what they feel. Their views are cast to the side

No man has a view what its like to give birth or have a period

That is a fact

So how can a person born a man, and then claim to be a woman relate to that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:50 pm

If you were castrated you would still feel like a man because thats what your brain tells you you are.

Of course a persons sexuality starts in the mind or the brain....and some people know from a young age they are born into the wrong gender.

Not on a whim or because some pc robot brought them up to be gender neutral....though I can see how that could cause confusion in a young mind, but because they truly do identify as the opposite gender.

I dont think your empathic intelligence is developed as much as you claim, I cant imagine how these people feel, but I can imagine the pain they go through, both physical and mental to become the person they believe they were born to be...and physically, mentally and emotionally, after they have spent years striving to be a woman, they should be treated like one by society and as far as the law will allow.

There are places for people who think they are animals, they are called mental homes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Syl wrote:If you were castrated you would still feel like a man because thats what your brain tells you you are.

Of course a persons sexuality starts in the mind or the brain....and some people know from a young age they are born into the wrong gender.

Not on a whim or because some pc robot brought them up to be gender neutral....though I can see how that could cause confusion in a young mind, but because they truly do identify as the opposite gender.

I dont think your empathic intelligence is developed as much as you claim, I cant imagine how these people feel, but I can imagine the pain they go through, both physical and mental to become the person they believe they were born to be...and physically, mentally and emotionally, after they have spent years striving to be a woman, they should be treated like one by society and as far as the law will allow.

There are places for people who think they are animals, they are called mental homes.

1) So that is a fair point. So how does a man ever hope to feel like a woman?

2) No biologically gender is not in the brain but the chromosomes. This is where it comes to arrogance with humans. name me a single other spcies where this happens, where as you claim its on the mind? We know homosexuality ceterinaly occurs within other species, but transgender?

No, it does not happen and why i will always offer support to people going through this. What I will not abide with is people making the most outlandish bullshit claims as you are Syl

3) You did not even understand the point on empahtic intelligence. I can certain try to understand how they can feel but never hope to, Just as I never would with trying to think I can understand what its like to be female. I have no idea what its like to have a period or give birth. I have no idea what its like to be a mother and give birth to then lose that son or daughter. I can only do this as a father. I cn certainly imagine the pain they go through and I do sympathise with them. That again does not mean they should should be elevated over the rights of women. Hence again and I stress. 3 genders

Male, female and transegender. You want force onto others a view that has no biological bases. So does playing the victim card with me, is never going to stand. These transgenders are never going to be the opposite biologicaly men or women to the one they were born with. That is a fact. As its all in the mind. Where I again I support them to have all the help that they need. This is about how women are having to have people forced to live with them. Who as seen, because a person claims to be a woman and is a known rapist of women and children. Have to share a prison with. To the tune this rapist then went on to commit more rapes of women

I dont think someone thinking they are an animal should be in a mental home. All they need is help wih their condition. Just as someone who may have gender dysphoria. Yet you seem to think you can cure this by locking them up? Claiming that people are now the opposite of their birth sex. Simple by surgery. That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I hav the most upmost respect for people going throughgender dysphoria, but to claim this then makes them the oppoisite sex, is emphatically bullshit.

Th reality is this problem is within the mind and yet you have no concern how it may effect others, espcially a marginalised group as women

That is not equal rights

That is you placing one group above another

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:56 am

Vintage wrote:Are officials actually thinking things through these days or just mindlessly reacting to pc minority demands. What happened to the much vaunted risk assessment?

Right Whingers threw it out the window in favor of Knee jerk reactions  Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:32 am

nicko wrote:Why are we saddled with this Transgender shit ?

I have to laugh at that. The real question is, Why are they saddled with you? I mean, if politicians didn't start regulating all over the place, they wouldn't have any problem would they?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:58 am

"Why are they saddled with me" ? makes no sense !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Idea

What I find pretty whacky is that the situation in the O/P was allowed to occur in the first place...

What they should have (as Dodge mentioned somewhere up above there..) is separate wings in the respective jails, to house those 'transgender' inmates (and any other "LGBQTI" persons who may be under threat in the general populations..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:39 pm

nicko wrote:"Why are they saddled with me" ?      makes no sense !

To you? I have no doubt.

If there is no regulation--all can use whatever facilities they wish--there's no problem. Free, free, set them free. Sickening proof our prisons have finally lost the plot: He's a rapist who was sent to a female jail for GBH after claiming to be a woman then sexually assaulted the inmates. Damningly, now his ex-girlfriend says his gender change is a sham 591502950

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Totally what I was going to write. In fact, it feels as though you crawled right up my nostril and into my brain.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down